[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fellow /pol/acks who are anti-abortion, what would you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: fierce pixie.jpg (313 KB, 1006x729) Image search: [Google]
fierce pixie.jpg
313 KB, 1006x729
My fellow /pol/acks who are anti-abortion, what would you do if your child turned out to be retarded?
> Bonus question:
What would you do if your wife wanted to abort him and you didn't, or vice versa?
Pic related
>>
>>78874134
itd be quite painful

but that kid isnt retarded. his parents are
>>
>>78874190
If he doesn't grow out of this (which he most likely isn't), then he's gonna stay retarded
>>
>>78874134
Not marry a pro-choicer

If you mean actual retardation keep it

If this is a thread about kids wanting to be trannies laugh at him. Not buy into this shit and let him do house work and play with other kids until he forgets about this crap he got told by whoever
>>
>>78874134
>My fellow /pol/acks who are anti-abortion, what would you do if your child turned out to be retarded?
Obviously I would labor for years to create a time machine to go back in time and have an abortion since all us anti-abortioners are "hypocrites that believe that all abortions are wrong except for our own".
>What would you do if your wife wanted to abort him and you didn't, or vice versa?
Divorce her. I wouldn't feel safe sleeping beside someone who would kill another human being out of economic convenience.
>>
>>78874668
>all us anti-abortioners are "hypocrites that believe that all abortions are wrong except for our own"
>I wouldn't feel safe sleeping beside someone who would kill another human being out of economic convenience
At some point you missed to bring your arguments together coherently. Was this "we are all hypocrites" sarcasm?
>>
>>78874479
>>78874668
I've volunteered with retards for the past year, stopped recently. I don't think that any sane person (you can't really call them sane) would agree to live in such a state
It's cruel to the children and it's cruel to yourself. They're just parasites to society, and you can't even call them living creatures when you're at the early states of pregnancy, since they're just cells or fetuses with no brains
Why keep them? Just because they grow inside another human being?
>>
>>78875303
>Why keep them?
Right to live.

What level of retardation do we talk about? Isn't most of this curable by now
>>
>>78874134
ITT: A Jew struggles to comprehend the value of human life.
>>
>>78875005
>Was this "we are all hypocrites" sarcasm?
Yes. It's a common strawman argument by some pro-choicers that many pro-lifers will have had or would have an abortion themselves whilst wanting to deny others the ability to have abortions.
>>
>>78875443
Down's syndrome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Down_syndrome
It's horrible, and it's not just the mental retardation, it's heart diseases and other horrible stuff that no young person is supposed to have to face
>>78875764
I value human life. I don't consider retards to be humans
>>
>>78875782
I didn't mean to call you a hypocrite, it was a legit question
>>
>>78875303
You cannot, as far as I know, foretell the amount of retardation that a child with Down's Syndrome will have while it is in the womb. There are many people with Down's Syndrome who live happy, fulfilling lives and can even function, to varying degrees of course, as adults.
>>
>>78875897
Circumcision is pretty retarded, and your people embrace it. Ergo, Jews are retards, and thus not human. Thanks for confirming my hypothesis, Chaim.
>>
>>78875897
Down syndrome isn't that bad. I mean of course it's bad but there is still a quality of life to it. Must say that Germany pays very good to give them a decent life.
Also they are capable of basic human interaction.

>heart diseases
That's a stupid excuse

>I value human life. I don't consider retards to be humans
Because you're a jew.
>>
>>78876012
ive met a few people with down syndrome some of them arent even that retarded
>>
>>78874134
why people post picture of their child on social media?
>>
ADOPTION
>>
>>78874134
I wish my mother had aborted me desu.
>>
>>78876012
They don't have the same quality of life as a healthy person's, they are almost never independent and have to go on hospital trips frequently

>>78876248
doesn't end with that, just read about it

>>78876177
considering that 60% of the us performs circumcision, fuck off
>>
>>78876801
Considering that 100% of kikes condone circumcision, fuck off a little harder.
>>
>>78875897
>ancestors slaughterd in lolohoax 80 years ago
>I value human life. I don't consider retards to be humans

my my how things have changed
>>
>>78874134
Well, you're alive. So that means their is hope.
>>
>>78877870
I thought the Holocaust didn't happen?
>>
It's not that I'm anti-abortion, it's that I'm pro-eugenics.

If there's some kind of developmental/physical disorder or disfigurement detected in utero, then steps should be taken.
>>
>>78878170
this helps your case how
>>
File: blowfish.jpg (135 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
blowfish.jpg
135 KB, 640x425
>>78878506
If the Holocaust didn't happen, how come my ancestors were slaughtered in it 80 years ago?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.