[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
red pill me on bill burr is he right about the things he talks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: bill-burr-700[1].jpg (30 KB, 700x290) Image search: [Google]
bill-burr-700[1].jpg
30 KB, 700x290
red pill me on bill burr

is he right about the things he talks about or is he just pandering to all of those edgy "open your eyes" types who think they are smart because they don't drink out of plastic bottles
>>
>>78873605
hes a cuck whos scared of black guys

he follows sports and is a total leftie
>>
>>78873605
he's right a lot, but you have to remember he is betraying the white race and has to live with himself, look himself in the mirror, sleep at night, and so on, so to some extent he will construct ideas which mitigate this betrayal
>>
>>78873605
His wife
>>
>>78873605
he doesn't like trump
>>
>>78873605
>le triggered by muffins man

He's a shitter
>>
He certainly slowed down on that since he married his black girlfriend who is pretty much SJW tier. He no longer debates her on the podcast.

I don't listen as much as I used to. I'm glad he is successful but I don't want to listen to wealthy people complain about stuff like renovating their LA house. Same thing goes with other podcasts like Joe Rogan or PKA. I'd prefer if they kept that stuff to a minimum.
>>
File: 1464456872312.jpg (142 KB, 694x770) Image search: [Google]
1464456872312.jpg
142 KB, 694x770
>>78873750
post pic of your wife
>>
>you'll never be Burr on the set of Chappelle's Show and fuck a different nigress extra every night while Chapelle has to go home to his ugly gook wife
>>
>>78874247
post a pick of your dick
>>
>>78873861
He needs to supress the ginger gene
>>
>>78874247
Boast ur wives brexits (breasts)
>>
He's funny as fuck.

/pol/ just hates him because he's funnier than they ever will be.
>>
>>78874217
I only listen to PKA when Anthony is on, they really don't have the ability to go for 3 hours
>>
What are you?

A FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG?!
>>
>>78873605
>he still drinks from plastic bottles
Wow. I didn't realize how bad the Redditfugee problem was until now.
>>
>>78873605
He used to be big into men's rights and combating militant feminism but he's been smacked down by his cunt of a SJW wife. He barely talks about that stuff anymore. Was afraid to die alone so got married and did what most men do: fucking give up trying to use logic and reason to teach your wife anything.
>>
>>78873605
He was pretty based in 2010, but ever since he got married he's turned into a SJW faggot
>>
>>78873605
>>78873605

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wbiQFT_dsI
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.