[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republicans hate kills
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1466986809555.jpg (104 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466986809555.jpg
104 KB, 960x540
Someone please defend this
>>
Imagine how high the concentration of HIV is there, yet were the killers.

Rly makes u think...
>>
>>78868454

The gay movement is a little poodle the left wing flashes around to feel good about itself. Every single one of the modern leaders is a Soros plant who hates the old leaders of the movement and exists mainly to tear down right wing movements.

Same thing with BLM. Look at what older black leaders said about race (many supported segregation and opposed race mixing) and look at it today - it's basically just kill whitey.
>>
>>78868454
Do you Americas see how Hillary backers, wave Mexican flags, burn U.S. flags, throw eggs at women and destroy public property like police cars! Hillary favor illegals and homophobic Muslims over homosexuals.
>>
>>78868454

They're the absolute definition of useful idiots.
>>
>>78868454
Someone please explain this
how can an abstract thought kill
>>
>>78869044
I thought only right-wingers voted against their rational interests
Your post...really...makes me think...
>>
>we used to have marches bigger than this
>now this cesspool of rainbow clothes, Rainbow hair, and dildos does
its truly over
>>
File: 1705.png (191 KB, 600x483) Image search: [Google]
1705.png
191 KB, 600x483
>>78868454
Queer here. I am much MUCH more threatened by Islamists and their apologists on the left than I ever was by Republicans. More and more queers are waking up to this.
>>
Something caused people to hate in the first place. Really makes you think.
>>
File: hiv-infections-graph-700x302.png (58 KB, 700x302) Image search: [Google]
hiv-infections-graph-700x302.png
58 KB, 700x302
>>78868454

homosexuality kills
>>
>>78868454
>DUDE REPUBLICANS LOLOL
Liberals have to be a dictators wet dream.
>>
>>78868454
Democrat "love" has killed more.
>>
File: 1464869098333.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464869098333.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>The Republican candidate for president says he wants to make it so people who dislike gays can't immigrate to America
>The Democrat candidate for president says that a few dead gays are the price we have to pay to live in a multicultural society
>The Republicans are the ones who hate gays
>>
>>78868454
The shooter in Orlando wasn't a Republican

And aren't leftists the ones who love killing babies?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.