[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Biggest Threat to World Peace: The United States
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: USA.jpg (694 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
694 KB, 1680x1050
Agree or Disagree? Why?
>>
Disagree because Israel exists
>>
>>78868148
Agree, because of the Bush-Obama-Clinton adventurist foreign policy that goes about killing millions of people for no particular reason. If any other country did that, we'd bomb them too.
>>
>>78868148
Disagree. US military might is the only thing keeping the global order right now.
>>
>>78868510
Wait that means I agree. The US's reckless globalist foreign policy is a big threat.
>>
Can confirm
I have yellowstone linked to me via a dead's man switch, when I die, it'll go off, sending ash and lava everywhere, choking every human on earth, killing crops and livestock.
>>
>>78868148
Only if they cease to be hegemon. Current biggest threat is russia/EU (equally I feel)
>>
>>78868148
The biggest threat to world peace under whose definition? The USA is a huge supporter for world peace through the philosophy of superior militaristic strategy and economics. Granted, this seems a bit of self-interest, but you don't win by negotiating your surrender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVT-8tUfiE
>>
File: 1_005159.jpg (113 KB, 700x448) Image search: [Google]
1_005159.jpg
113 KB, 700x448
Pic related is a bigger threat to peace desu senpai
>>
>>78868148
Statistically speaking, if you have a gun in your house for defense, it's the gun most likely to shoot you. US is like that, but I still want a weapon to defend my home.
>>
Never heard of Pax Americana?

The US has been the guarantor of world peace for the past quarter century.
>>
>>78868789
Why hasn't Switzerland been bombed?
>>
>>78868924
I don't think the people of Libya, Egypt, and Syria would agree with you. America caused all of that chaos, and none of them were a threat to us.
>>
>>78868941
where else are the world elite going to keep their jew gold?
>>
>>78868924
The Middle East and the subsequent refugee crisis wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for Bush and Obama's "peace keeping" opportations
>>
>>78868941
Because every seedy top mother fucker in the world securely stashes money there?
>>
>>78868941
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallout_shelter#Switzerland

Probably wouldn't work.
>>
>>78868941
We've already bombed it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombings_of_Switzerland_in_World_War_II
>>
>>78869068
>>78869166
World peace =/= regional peace

When the US destabilizes a great power and causes them to go to war then you can call bullshit. As it is I'd rather have the ME in shambles and a refugee crises than another world war.
>>
>>78868148
That's not how you spell Israel.
>>
>>78868148
disagree
Trump is about to bankrupt them too
>>
>>78869068
They weren't the cause of those conflicts, and they weren't primary combatants.
>>
>>78868148
You mean the EU, Middle east, China, and the jews? Imagine if the US broke apart overnight, imagine the shit storm that would happen in Europe.

Russia takes back half of Europe
China takes the entire pacific (including both koreas, you think China would give NK the entire peninsula?)
The middle eastern Muslims finally wipe out the jews and elects the Central Caliphate, who will be HQ at a Holy Palace of Islam right on top of Jerusalem for that final insult.
What's left of the "free Europe nations" don't know what to do, and destroy each other in a civil war to try drawing the boundaries that Russia took.
Russia takes this chance and occupies the entire European peninsula, and invades the British isles. Both China and Russia look to the U.S, eventually split it in half.
Later, they have 2 options, mutual trade agreement or war. They will probably choose trade. Then they look to the Muslims are have taken the entire African continent by now.
>>
>>78868148
Disagree, world peace, that being the extermination of anarchy and competing sovereign states, can only be achieved under a singular global state, a singleton.
The US is in the best position currently bring about such a state of affairs.
>>
People complaining about the USA don't get it at all. We, here, live in a huge economic bubble producing military tech and better ways to use it. That's not just money spent, that's American paychecks, people who make the economy moving along. Now that we have this inertia, the only way to stop this is for you all to stop fighting and not need our weapons, or any purpose for any national defense budget. You can't do it. We will continue to have this because you can't stop.
>>
We are both the biggest threat to it and the one who can secure it, because we are the only military in the world with the power projection to influence the entire world without regional limits. World peace will never exist, but the US is the only military power to keep up some kind of global status quo. This also means we can send the world into absolute chaos at a whim making us a threat as well
>>
>>78869445
Ah yes, war is the way to shalom, my brother. :-)
>>
>>78868148
Yes, Jealousy
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>>78869445
Yes, let our nations be overrun by 3rd world savages while our troops fight and die for another counties "freedom".

It's like I'm talking to George Soros himself
>>
>>78869592

Why on earth would the Gulf states wipe out Israel lmao? Israel and the Gulf states are pretty close, they both share a common enemy, Iran, and they both don't care for Palestine.
>>
>>78868148

disagree thanks to global corporate power
>>
Disagree.

We're not the ones allowing sand niggers into other countries and letting them outbreed the natives.
>>
I agree,

There is a lot of internal shit going on
>>
>>78868205
usa is israhell's hammer

youre the real threat, you'll know this when hillary wins and starts even more bullshit conflicts in mideast and central asia
>>
File: 1455843087570.png (362 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1455843087570.png
362 KB, 557x605
On the contrary, they are needed by the globalist elite to make sure things go as smooth as possible with no bad goyim trying to escape globalization.
>>
Reluctantly Agree. They're responsible for offing Hussein and Gaddafi, which has had far worst implications for all of us.

They literally got the tip of the penis, whilst Europe is getting the rest shaft now and forever.
>>
everyone else is a threat to the usa more like it

we need to be this strong and punish you assholes because the second we let down you will all try to fuck us
>>
>>78868148
Europe is fucking terrifying
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x410
>>78868148
Why is world peace a good thing? Recent wars (last 100 years) have drastically improved technology and life for the better.

Large scale war - population control as well, earth is getting over populated at a x3 rate.

Also, with advances in medical care, natural selection is non-existent. War and conflict weed out the weaklings who can't survive.

If world peace is one of your goals you are an idiot. Try and tell me how world peace would do anything BUT stagnate human expansion, improvement, and growth.
>>
>>78868148
advocating for believing leaders who have already proven to be dyed in the wool uncalculatedly joined with plans to cause unpeaceful overlays on the planet is a bigger threat then just blanketly saying one country is the biggest threat. keep me posted.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.