[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which country is the biggest laughing stock of the western world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Scotland.jpg (84 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Scotland.jpg
84 KB, 620x400
Which country is the biggest laughing stock of the western world? Pic very much related.
>>
the US
Germany
Sweden
France
>>
Scotland is a joke.
>>
File: EUUN0001[1].gif (4 KB, 388x260) Image search: [Google]
EUUN0001[1].gif
4 KB, 388x260
>>78865075
Who cares about constituent countries, what about real sovereign countries like pic related?
>composes an entire continent of powerful economies
>crumbling to peices at the threat of a few cheeky brits walking out
>leadership composed entirely of unelected damp rags
>>
>>78865209
Someone's been living off of /pol/ memes for too long.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be fooled into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.
>>
>>78865075

Germany.
Lost 2 world wars and it's latest attempt is hurting itself more than anyone else.
>>
>>78865348
Isn't that everyone on /pol/?
>>
i'll play along

>sheepfuckers
>men traditionally wore skirts
>barely evolved subhumans that can barely pronounce their own tongue
>>
File: fuck the EU.png (869 KB, 1712x1148) Image search: [Google]
fuck the EU.png
869 KB, 1712x1148
>>78865075
Sweden
Scotland
Germany
Canada
France

Utterly cucked. The lot of them.
>>
>>78865075
Worst country on the planet. No one can speak properly, the cities are a dump, speed cameras every 50 yards etc.
>>
>>78866465
>what is the entire UK
>>
File: 1461270590802.jpg (187 KB, 463x538) Image search: [Google]
1461270590802.jpg
187 KB, 463x538
>>78865708
You're not off the train yet pal
>>
>>78865075
USA, no competition. The Trump nomination is extremly related.

Germany and sweden is more sadness and concerne, or alternatively admiration from some folks, same goes for UK.
>>
The United Kingdom. Lost the largest empire the world has ever seen in just one generation.
>>
>>78865708
I always wonder if we're not in these lists because we somehow managed to do something right or because we're overlooked.
>>
>>78865075
>scotland
>country
pick neither
>>
>>78867831

What is Spain?
>>
File: gib.png (2 MB, 1024x816) Image search: [Google]
gib.png
2 MB, 1024x816
>>78867831
Alright. I'll add your country to my list of cuckery. Spain is quite cucked tbhfam.

Uncucked:
England and Wales
Norway
Switzerland
United States of America
>>
File: empires of lel.jpg (8 KB, 250x248) Image search: [Google]
empires of lel.jpg
8 KB, 250x248
>>78867634
Have to have it to lose it.

You can stick to misadventures in Grenada, Cuba and Vietnam ;)
>>
>>78866666
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.