[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a heartbroken man. I tried to hard and got Brexit. But in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: J U S T.jpg (56 KB, 615x896) Image search: [Google]
J U S T.jpg
56 KB, 615x896
I am a heartbroken man. I tried to hard and got Brexit. But in the end, my country is cucked.

If you want to know why Scots voted remain the answer is simple: most immigrants coming to the UK go to England, where there are already established immigrant communities, or in some cases, ghettos.

England and Wales got themselves woke. They have seen some of their areas be completely overwhelmed and lost forever due to mindless immigration.

Scotland? We get some paki shops that have been here since the 70s and the occasional blacks and asian students at our universities and colleges. 95% white.

Scotland - a country of 5 million. If we leave the UK and rejoin the EU while the rUK stays out, then what you will see is:

Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Inverness all swamped with immigrants within 5 years.

The English and Welsh of /pol/ might actually want this just to see us suffer, and in a sense I can understand it. I feel deep shame for the level of cuckery my government has shown since Brexit was declared.

I don't know the next step or what I can do to fight against this. All I want is a strong UK, Scotland Wales NI and England all working together as one outside the EU.

Talk to me lads. This isn't good for any of us.
>>
I fucking hate Scotland. Glad I left that shithole.

By the way if you leave the UK, EU is not going to allow you to join. Get fucked.
>>
File: arenige.png (171 KB, 1222x578) Image search: [Google]
arenige.png
171 KB, 1222x578
https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next election. Do not be deceived into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.
>>
>>78864240
Proof on "mindless immigration" destroying English civilization, please? I just seriously can't believe that immigration is causing the downfall of a nation. Culture changes over time with influence from other cultures, that's a basic fact and continuity of history. I just can't find that this is actually an issue outside of a few xenophobic anecdotes with little to no real evidence. No, I'm not baiting. Just confused.
>>
>>78864637
England has no-go zones for non-muslims. Literally. And areas where sharia law is enforced, not officially of course but who the fuck are gonna complain about it. You'll get fucking chased away if you try to drink alcohol there.
>>
>>78864637
>No, I'm not baiting. Just confused.

the only thing you're confused about is your HIV status, fag
>>
>>78864240
>scotland leaves
>when it has a 10% deficit year on year
>all thanks to the SNP banking on oil
>worried about migration in

Mate, the EU is worried about migration OUT.
You inhabit a financial black hole that us stupid brits are funding
>>
>>78864850
Well that's fucked up. Didn't know that. Thanks for the information!
>>78865001
Good one, bro. You got me there.
>>
>>78864850

This is fear mongering.

Muslims sell booze in all their shops that allow for it.
>>
>>78864637
Youtube "with open gates" if u really want an answer
>>
>>78865722
>This is fear mongering.
Except England literally has sharia controlled areas where non-muslims are most definitely not welcome and police rarely visit because nobody calls them.
>>
>>78864637
Visit Detroit, that's a a Multicultural Utopia. Shows the US's wonderfully ability to adapt cultures.
>>
>>78864637

>Culture changes over time with influence from other cultures, that's a basic fact and continuity of history.
Every year Britain sees more migration than in the last thousand, despite being invaded by multiple European peoples the ethnic makeup remained roughly the same as they only replaced the elite
>>
>>78864424

fuck the fake conservatives and their labour bum chums, lets go full ukip to hammer the victory home
>>
>>78864637

k
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.