[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it time to bring back the death penalty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: death-penalty.png (71 KB, 514x497) Image search: [Google]
death-penalty.png
71 KB, 514x497
>Number of murders has gone down
>Number of attempted murders has gone up
>Intetion to murder is less successful because of modern medicine

Is it time to bring back the death penalty?

I used to be extremely against the death penalty, but after finding this out in my country I'm really wavering on it.

The pragmatist in me says yes, the retarded leftie liberal within me says no.

And using a rope and tree method will save an astonishing amount of money, lets be honest.
>>
>I trust the infallible state to be 100% thorough and ethical about my trial and dish out punishment accordingly

>Inshallah, let us bring back the death penalty. God willing.

Can you be more of a cuck?
>>
>>78863987
No, because the state shouldn't fucking be murdering people. Given the rate of false convictions even today as well, there's a reasonable amount of innocent people that'll be killed.
>>
>>78863987
"Killing people is wrong." - Batman
>>
In extreme situations such as multiple murders and if it's not a question of whether or not the person is guilty, then yes. People argue that it's more expensive compared to just locking somebody away for life but that's purely because of red-tape and bureaucracy nonsense.

One gun, one bullet = £500
>>
Why is a pedophile who raped and killed 200 children any less of a human than you?

Also

>Anti death penalty
>Want to kill Trump
>>
File: 1465840795408.png (137 KB, 301x312) Image search: [Google]
1465840795408.png
137 KB, 301x312
Yes.

If there's 100% proof of a crime which meets a certain standard, the perpetrator should be executed promptly.

After the crazed man in Taiwan cut off a 4 year old's head with a machete a few months ago, he was executed within two weeks. In Taiwan, you get a last meal with strong alcohol, then they strap you down to a table and shoot you in the brain stem so your organs are preserved for donation.

Honestly, I wish we would bring back public crucifixions for horrendous crimes. Severe punishments are one of the only effective deterrents.

The alleged problem with Hammurabi's code ("an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind") is that the punishment is not severe enough to prevent the crime in the first place. Two eyes for one eye would be better.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP and vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be deceived into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.
>>
>>78865202
Fuck no I don't want BoJo in it

he is a Europhile.
>>
>>78863987

just imagine if 30 of the 50 people shot in Chicago every week died instead of under ten.

1,500 murders a year. the left would be tying itself into knots trying to not blame black people
>>
>>78863987
Bring back? It never left.
>>
>>78864212
This.

In order to be 100% sure, you'd have to through an exhaustive, expensive, appeals process.
>>
Yes, but not just the death penalty--bring back public executions for treason, murder and child molestation.
>>
File: 1463330759419.jpg (50 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1463330759419.jpg
50 KB, 500x486
>>78863987
yes, 10 years is too long for there to not be executions in Cali
>>
No, bring back the proper right of self defence. That is, the ability to carry guns and other "offensive" weapons.
>>
In theory I would love it. Rapists, murderers, pedos, drug dealers (high level ones, not just your local crack dealer Tyrone or meth junkie Cleetus), national traitors, etc all should be immediately publicly shot after a trial.

But until we perfect the judicial system to be 100% accurate, we can't risk killing innocent people
>>
>>78866344

We mock and hate Saudi Arabia, ISIS, Iran, The Taiban etc. for public executions but its ok when we do it...
>>
>>78867078

Public executions are the only good thing about those countries
>>
>>78863987

Death penalty is dumb because people get soe many appeals that it's more expensive to kill someoen than to just leave them in jail.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.