[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids these days...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: LR-by-demographics.jpg (243 KB, 1123x1053) Image search: [Google]
LR-by-demographics.jpg
243 KB, 1123x1053
How do we get the youth on the right side?

to understand that a multi-ethnic society doesn't work.
How will the youth understand that nationalism is the way to go (preferably ethno-nationalism) ?
>>
>>78863851
throw them into a muslim shithole
when they survive you will have your leave voter
>>
>>78863851
Could be wrong but from what I understand, the majority of 18-24 year olds didn't even vote.
>>
>>78864470
makes sense,
the rest might be nationalistic pacifists
>>
Remember only 36% of 18-24s actually voted.
>>
>>78863851

That graph is misleading, it implies a majority of young people voted remain when then just didn't bother voting at all. It should be updated with the participation rate for each category.
>>
>>78864652
its funny they always, scream but never actually take action.
>>
>>78864587
I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that you're right but they also could just not care either way.
>>
File: 1466841079019.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466841079019.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>78864470
>>78864652
>>78864895
>2nd referendum called
>this time they actually bother showing up because Remain failed without them
>Leave gets BTFO
>endless liberal thinkpieces about how millenials are the greatest, most intellectually superior generation

you know it's gonna happen
>>
>>78865581
From what i've seen recently, some lefty politicians have accepted the result of the refferendum and want to move on.
Highly unlikely another vote will happen in my opinion.
>>
>>78865581
Another vote isn't gonna happen. Most politicians want to leave and move on while the bullshit online petition is being spammed out of legitimacy.
>American millenials will likely call for a do-over when Hillary doesn't win
>>
>>78866584
>thinking hitlary won't win
wow, its gonna be mitt romney all over again
>>
>>78864125
fpbp
>>
The funny thing is that old people were bigger supporters of staying inside the EU, with 31.6% of the eligible voters aged 65+ voting for remain, compared to only 22.9% of the eligible voters aged 18-24.

In fact, because of their low turnout, 18-24 year olds were the only group where less than 33% of the eligible voters actually voted for remain.
>>
>>78863851
let them grow up
>>
>>78869105
what, really? link? source?
>>
>>78863851
I'm more amazed at the fact that the female and the male vote were the same.
>>
File: lazyyouth.png (382 KB, 1199x585) Image search: [Google]
lazyyouth.png
382 KB, 1199x585
>>78869405
Someone posted the top table earlier today, with which I calculated bottom table. The right most column shows the percentage of eligible voters who actually showed up and voted remain for all age groups.
>>
>>78863851
>How do we get the youth on the right side?
It helps to be muscular, charismatic, well groomed, well dressed, and social instead of a living breathing neckbeard stereotype.

Honestly, how else do you think you're going to influence people? Youtube arguments?

You have to become chad.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.