[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would hereby like to protest against the passivity and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1455289955554.png (7 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455289955554.png
7 KB, 1600x1000
I would hereby like to protest against the passivity and the lack of resolve demonstrated by Swedish authorities in the face of a huge spike in the number of rapes in their country. It is time for Swedish politicians, Swedish media and the Swedish public to admit that the large increase in the number of rape charges in their country during the past generation is intimately tied to the immigration that has taken place during that same time period. The attitude among many Muslim men is that women who are not veiled and act properly submissive have themselves to blame if something happens to them. Such a line of thinking is incompatible with the culture of freedom in any Western country. It means that as long as Muslim immigration continues, Sweden will continue to import an Islamic culture that will destroy women’s freedom in Swedish society. The strains caused by immigration are now so large that unless something serious is done about this, pretty soon Sweden will face the same kind of riots we have recently seen in France, and will approach the point of permanent ethnic and religious strife. Swedish politicians and media need to put the well-being of their daughters above that of political correctness and their own Multicultural vanity, and it is shocking that they actually need to be reminded of this. It is an international embarrassment to Sweden as a nation that Swedes travel around the world to lecture about women’s rights, and at the same time their own young women are finding that their most basic rights, such as being able to go outside wearing normal clothes without being harassed, are slipping away. It’s a sham, and it needs to end. Unless Swedish authorities are able to provide basic security to a population that pays some of the highest tax rates in the world, the Swedish government should publicly admit its inadequacy and resign from office.
>>
>>78862896
At the very least, it should be honest enough to tell Swedish citizens that they have to provide security for themselves, and stop making it difficult for people to do this. The Swedish general elections are less than a year away, and this time, Muslim immigration needs to be raised to the very top of the public agenda.
>>
>>78862896

tl:dr
>>
>>78862896
the fact that people from other countries are more concerned than they are is just fucked up
>>
>>78863430
I know.
>>
I sent an email to Jimmie Åkesson containing this.
>>
I am gonna create a thread when he replies, for anyone interested.
>>
>>78863117
Trust me, immigration is at the top of the agenda. Our anti-immigration party grows in every poll conducted for each day that passes. They went from 2% in the election 2006 to 7% in 2010 and up to 14% in 2014, in the current polls they are around 24% and is the third largest party in the swedish parliment.
>>
>>78863164
Sweden pls stop importing immigrants, women suffer becuz u are politically correct piece of shit. bla bla high taxes bla bla provide security to women because mudslimes rape women.
>>
>>78865087
It's a good way to appeal, if you go full neonazi /pol/ mode they are going to discard it.
>>
File: 1461873909228.jpg (1 MB, 2182x3000) Image search: [Google]
1461873909228.jpg
1 MB, 2182x3000
>>78862896
There was another murder there today, at an asylum center/brothel

translated, please use archive jew paper:
http://archive.is/txOyM

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vg.no%2Fnyheter%2Futenriks%2Fdrapsalarm-paa-asylmottak-i-sverige%2Fa%2F23723322%2F
>>
>>78865393
Didn't deserve it, but I don't feel much pity for someone who works at an asylum.
>>
>>78866198
It was an asylum seeker, not a worker.
>>
>>78866830
Then good.
>>
>>78865087
well how about the mudslimes are attacking HUMAN BEINGS. Get off /pols/ women hating dick you fucking fag
>>
>>78867081
I don't hate women, I do believe that women by the structure we have in society are taught to be inferior to the man and I do not see anything bad in this. If women want to change then I won't stop them, but I won't help them either. If they want change they'll have to show they are strong enough to make that change by themselves.
>>
File: 1455052385884.jpg (18 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1455052385884.jpg
18 KB, 200x200
>>78866830
>>78867021
This & this
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.