[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with white people ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_14669825782078494.jpg (137 KB, 320x452) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14669825782078494.jpg
137 KB, 320x452
What the fuck is wrong with white people ?
>>
>>78861316
Freed the slaves
>>
>>78861316
Obivious bait is obivious
>>
WE
>>
>>78861316

WE
>>
>>78861316
no idea Ramses. you tell us
>>
Why are you blaming white people, the Greeks were black.
>>
>>78861692

Don't call him Ramses. Present day egyptians are arab invaders. The ancient genome can be found in Copts.
>>
>>78861915
I was merely jesting, Andrea.
>>
>>78861620
>>78861524
WUZ SNAKE HEADS N SHIETTTT
>>
WE
>>
>>78862876
GREEK
>>
>>78861316

Well, the biggest issue right now is that most Western societies are advanced enough to reward pacifism and the pursuit of knowledge even in the absence of tangible rewards. Where as the rest of world is far behind, which provides them with a vector to infect societies plagued by pedantry.

There is no easy solution for this, at least not one that can be implemented.
The best possible scenario is that a virulent disease spreads quickly and silently throughout the world, killing those in countries without resources or advanced enough infrastructure to handle it.
Someday soon, hopefully.
>>
I love that pol is so diverse we can actually meme an Egyptian into playing along with our WE WUZ KANGZ memes
>>
File: Venus-of-Schelklingen.jpg (8 KB, 351x258) Image search: [Google]
Venus-of-Schelklingen.jpg
8 KB, 351x258
>>78861316
why tittays so racist
>>
>>78861316
Just a reminder that Egypt has FGM rates approaching 87%. I posit the question to you sir, what the fuck is wrong with Egyptians?

http://data.unicef.org/child-protection/fgmc.html
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.