[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He didn't need guns to kill 168 peoples and injure 600 BAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ban bombs.jpg (36 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
ban bombs.jpg
36 KB, 620x350
He didn't need guns to kill 168 peoples and injure 600
BAN BOMBS NOW
Why are liberals so stupid?
>>
>>78861186
not
an
argument
>>
>>78861186
they ... well ... they kinda sorta ... uh ... did? go ahead, try and by the amount and kind of fertilizer he used. go ahead and try and see how itll turn out for you.
>>
>>78861186
he killed 168? jeezus why
>>
>>78863671
>Nichols bought forty 50-pound (23 kg) bags of ammonium nitrate (wikipedia)
A wad of cash and 4 to 8 trips to different farm supply stores.
Wow, amazing. So difficult.
Or even better: Buy a couple pressure cookers and blow them up during a parade. Or make some propane bombs.

Making explosives out of common, impossible to regulate materials is ridiculously easy. People just think it's hard because they're idiots.
>>
>>78861186
Anyone want some bomb recipes I got from /pol/ a few years ago?
>>
>>78861186
>BAN BOMBS
thats ASSAULT BOMBS faggot
>>
>>78864056
yeah sure
>>
But they were in a bomb free zone!
>>
>>78861186
But the government responded to this by banning HIGH-CAPACITY BOMB CLIPS.
>>
>>78861186
Actually they regulated fertilizer extremely after that attack.
>>
>>78863671
I took a look at fertilizer store online and it's only cost 700euros for 600kgs and you need nothing special, look easy to me unless your name is Abdullah
>>
BAN ASSAULT BOMBS NOW
>>
Bombs ARE illegal and if you could buy them at Wal Mart like you can assault rifles we'd have hundreds of middle schoolers blowing up their classmates every day in America.

How can you possibly be this stupid?
>>
>>78864985
If you buy that much and you're not a farmer, you'll raise some red flags.

However you could go on a road trip to a bunch of farm supply stores and purchase with cash and there's not much they can do to stop you.

The manufacture of weapons and explosives with common items that you can pickup from the hardware/grocery store and pharmacy is pretty hilariously easy if you know what you're doing.

Draconian regulations pretty much just shit on the average Joe and do fuck all to stop someone who really wants to inflict harm.
>>
>>78865585
Of course If you pretend to be a farmer you are safe but I dont thinks the police will arrest you if you buy like 10kgs of ammonium nitrate. I mean with the Internet the tutorials are a fucking gift.
>>
>>78865585
>If you buy that much and you're not a farmer, you'll raise some red flags
this
also

>The Justice Department said during McVeigh’s 1997 trial that the bomb consisted primarily of explosive-grade ammonium nitrate fertilizer, but also contained diesel fuel, nitro-methane and “the commercially manufactured explosives, Tovex and Primadet,” Cash said.
/ straw man thread
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.