[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw this on Facebook - Is it a meme, or is it another reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Saw this on Facebook - Is it a meme, or is it another reason why Boris should be the next PM?
>>
>>78860770
Meme I guess. Never heard of him much before today. The issue is that nationalism promotes insularism and dislike of outsiders; but kicking out all immigrants means they don't come back. You could kill all the gays and women would still have gay kids. Its a useless focus when there are bigger fish to fry and a diversionary tactic by those who oppose him.
>>
>>78860770

First time I ever heard about him (10 or so years ago) he was referred to as supporting gay rights. He could've flipflopped I guess, neither Obama nor Clinton supported gay marriage in 2008
>>
>>78861487
There's a difference between advocating the killing of gays and being against homosexual agenda being pushed in the education system.
>>
>>78860770
It's true he also compared homosexual marriage to 'three men and a dog'.
I doubt he's spoken on it since 2013
>>
>>78861751
Why do gays even push for marriage, why can't they be content with a civil partnership. Do they not understand that the idea is rejected in Christian teachings?
>>
>>78862377
holy fuck kek
>>
>>78862517
Who cares about the gays. Marriage is declining so there are more important things to consider.
>>
>>78860770
Boris looks like someone's dad cosplaying Donald Trump
>>
>>78860770
>year 2000.

Even Obama and Hillary were against gay marriage in 2000.
>>
File: 1466558607099.jpg (50 KB, 433x469) Image search: [Google]
1466558607099.jpg
50 KB, 433x469
>>78861487
>gay kids
>>
File: 1460286170561.jpg (29 KB, 480x462) Image search: [Google]
1460286170561.jpg
29 KB, 480x462
https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be deceived into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.
>>
>>78863715
>petition
why?
>>
>>78863715
>change.org
Kek will this one get votes from North Korea too!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.