[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i lived in 3 years in china 4 in russia 5 in japan and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1454819899147.jpg (24 KB, 329x297) Image search: [Google]
1454819899147.jpg
24 KB, 329x297
>mfw i lived in 3 years in china 4 in russia 5 in japan and 15 in britain and now 2 in brazil
>some retard (90% chance of being an american) posts something totally false about a country i lived in

Anyone know this feel? It's always something they read on reddit or something and start repeating it word by word without even looking it up if it's true.

I feel all smug and smart inside.
>>
>I feel all smug and smart inside.

No john, you are the dumb americans
>>
>>78858345
Fucking newfags being smug near me. Lurk more.
>>
You never lived in any of those countries because you never were alive to begin with.

Wake up.
>>
>>78858862
that's deep dude.
>>
>>78858279
>some retard (90% chance of being an american) posts something totally false about a country i lived in
examples?
nice nichi btw
>>
>>78859795
The ones about 99% criminals gets convicted in japan for exemple is one of the most retarded ones, totally false information. Then you get the ones about culture etc that doesn't even makes sense.
>>
>>78858279
Yea. I've lived in Japan for US military reasons. And the whole Xenophobic Racist Japan is a complete fucking myth. Many jap girls flirt with black, white and Hispanic sailors/marines off base.
>>
Only posted because of Mio.

How bad is Brazil right now?
>>
>>78861665
Gaijin hunters
>>
File: 1451437041819.jpg (5 KB, 192x208) Image search: [Google]
1451437041819.jpg
5 KB, 192x208
>>78858279
>Smug and smart for failing to identify meme magic
>>
>>78861665
>le "Sailors arent the lowest common denominator to date" maymay

Navy fag detected
>>
>>78858279
Such as?
>>
>>78861687
Brazil is like the USA in that it's fucking huge, there's some places on the border and on some favelas that are probably really dangerous but where i live it's been comfy as fuck and the sky is always pure blue. Things like eletronics and some foods are pretty expensive because of the economy but rest is not that bad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.