[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>millenial entertainment site >broken girls do it better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: puckermob.jpg (147 KB, 987x730) Image search: [Google]
puckermob.jpg
147 KB, 987x730
>millenial entertainment site
>broken girls do it better
>divorced children are better
>date a daddy's girl

why do people read this shit
>>
>>78857802
White men like us have stopped using most media outlets. TV, general news sites, etc... They now have to market to women and shitskins to stay afloat.
>>
>>78857802
I just watch Lupin the Third.
>>
>>78857802
Very sad state of journalism, these are fucking lists, not actual journalism
>>
You're watching the end of civilization. All generations after the baby boomers are self destructive and useless cunts who admire being broken or a failure or full of self hate.

If the boomers don't start electing nationalists, then society will fall apart and Western countries will become equivalent to conflict states in Africa or the Middle East with unending wars between races, fought by youth who refuse to work.
>>
File: 1466789837402.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1466789837402.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>78857802
>9 signs youre too much of a piece of shit to procreate
imokaywiththis.png
>>
File: kSntY03.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kSntY03.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>people with shattered lives try to pretend that "this is fine" as they live lonely meaningless lives with no children or loved ones

It's honestly sad

Reminds me of the rat experiment
>>
>>78858323
Nah....
We're pretty cool!
We can save the World!
>>
People get paid to write this bullshit because dumb millennials and stay at home moms read this bullshit in copious amounts.
>>
>>78857802
Because people want to read rationalizations for their bad choices. Supply and demand.
>>
>>78859332
>>78858881
In essence both of these.

One time there was a self help book craze and now there's a self comforting craze.

>You're not fat you're just curvy and beautiful at any size!
>You're not a bad person, you're just a go getter!
>You don't make stupid decisions you're just a crazy cooky person that's going to enjoy life to its fullest!

Feel better? Good now buy a subscription so we can keep inflating your ego for the low low price of 15.99 a month!
>>
>>78860149
Ok, now how can I profit off of this?
>>
>>78857802
>why do people read this shit
The list format appeals the millennials' short attention spans because it's constantly changing the topic of discussion, and it gives them multiple reasons that support their poor decisions. Toss in some half-assed jokes and you've got an "article" these arts students will share on their facebook pages.
>>
>>78860651
Please don't enable them. Don't be a part of the problem.
>>
>>78858116

RUPAAAAAANNN
>>
>>78860149
exactly this

i remember all of those self help books

"chicken soup for the cuck soul"
>>
Idk man, those headlines seem innocent enough. `Tis just clickbait.

Also different isnt the same as better.
>>
>>78861107
>not putting out content while subtly telling them how worthless they are
>le ironic self-hatred
>>
>>78861219
Very, very catchy for such a simple song.
Back in the 70's was much better than the 60's it was like the 90's.
Back then men were men and utilizing their warriors skills effectively but still lighthearted enough to enjoy life, grateful they didn't have to perish in war.
>>
>>78861592
>le
You could help the rest of us with your suicide.
>>
>>78861829
>not using post-ironic shitposting
step it up f a m
>>
>>78861966
Summerfags i swear to god...
>>
>>78861829
>>78862089
summerfag detected
>>
>>78862089
I've been browsing the chans since 2008 famalam.
>>
So where does Onion stand in all this? They use purposely false and sarcastic articles, often poking fun at euphanisms, or making mundane events into a news story format.

Do they pass as a site worth reading?
>>
>>78862179
>One makes actual posts
>Other is shit posting reddit tier memes "ironically"

These were your only choices in this when you decided to say anything and you somehow chose wrong. Really really fucking wrong.

>>78862583
If you've been cancer for 8 years you should seek chemotherapy.
>>
>>78863259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMh6oY9YbMA
>>
File: cast.jpg (15 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
15 KB, 268x268
>>78863259
get the dick out your ass
>>
>>78863259
>actual posts

no you just cried about something you didnt like

you truly are a summerfag
>>
>>78863540
>He doesn't know how to use the ID's

Sure, whatever.
>>
>>78864387
fucking summerfags these days
>>
>>78858323
Its natural for good things to turn to shit. Dont hold grudges. After the collapse comes the new dawn
>>
>>78866134
Why do two countries have the same flag?
>>
>>78866385
because 3 nations in it either want the country dead or islamic only so when communism fell the amerikans and jews decided that it cant have anything it wants so by stopping the war this failed abortion of a cage that is called a country was made with this flag that reminds of Varta.
varta has more money, employees and value than bosnia
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.