[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's Burn Eu get Rich /pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
/pol no matter what country your from tommrow change as much currecy as you can to pounds.
100 to 1000 basic start

You will profit when pound goes back up,

1. /Pol changes currencys from all over world to pounds

2. Next few Months reduce your spending on European goods instead buy British goods.

3. If your in Europe reduce spend as much as possible put as much into pound as can and buy as much British stuff as possible.

4.no one holiday in the Eu this year.
5. OUTSIDE Europe again get pounds tommrow and again buy British stuff as much can.

The more people what take part the quicker the pound will go up and you will make big profit and you will bring about the collapse the Euro.

The Euro will eventually collapse .
The UK will be seen as a financial safe haven and the pound will rise up as euro hits rock bottom.

This will also make trump good for elections end year make you profit.
And bring about the European euro collapse.
>>
If you would pull that off then Germans can knock a couple of cuck points off their tally

But how do you even trade currency like the Jews do?
>>
Have to wait until the article 50 is signed, that's when the GBP will probably be at it's lowest.
>>
File: 330822-alexfas01.jpg (773 KB, 4800x3400) Image search: [Google]
330822-alexfas01.jpg
773 KB, 4800x3400
>>78854799
/pol has more power then it thincks if 100 to 1000 people did this we could fook the elite make a profit.

Jew the Jew
>>
>>78854452
Half-jewish here.
DO THIS!
I bought gold just before the referendum and sold it all to buy sterling (pounds) afterwards.
The profit was huge, go for it!
>>
>>78856636
I know but /pol/acks just won't cooperate to do that.
Now tell me how to trade currency or literally no one will

I'm a USA citizen on holiday in Britain I have 40,000 bucks
>>
>>78859985
>Now tell me how to trade currency or literally no one will
there's currency exchanges everywhere in any major city, you just walk in and trade
>>
>>78860147
Yeah but thier prices are way off and it's just for tourists who are going to fuck off on holiday

I want to know how actual currency traders do it
>>
>>78854452
Based German, I hope one day you get the keys to the City of London.
>>
File: ECLZV5g.gif (10 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
ECLZV5g.gif
10 KB, 501x585
>>78854452
Great plan OP!
>>
>>78854452
Any good websites to buy? Any recommendations?
>>
There simply aren't enough people on /pol/ to successfully pull off a pump and dump of a currency as heavily traded as the GBP.

We could definitely fuck up some African country's currency, though.

And in any event, a scheme of this type is of questionable legality at best.
>>
>>78854452
>>78859985
>>78860147

I'm currently looking in to this site.
http://www.xe.com/xetrade/
>>
File: mrg0.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mrg0.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
https://www.change.org/p/boris-johnson-mp-nigel-farage-must-be-involved-in-the-brexit-negotiations-in-brussels

Get this signed lads. The Conservatives care more about their popularity than our interests. They are clearly forming a fifth column against all us patriotic Britons, and they can't be trusted to ensure our post-Brexit demands are met. We have won the battle, but the war has just begun.
Our next aim should be to get Farage the platform he needs to speak for us. Boris will only go so far. Let's get the representation we deserve, and let's get Nigel the recognition he deserves. Our independent future will not be truly secure until we do.
Sign this petition, share it.
Join UKIP, vote UKIP at the next elections. Do not be fooled into thinking it'd be a wasted vote.
With Labour in turmoil and the Tories divided on the Brexit issue, it's the perfect time for UKIP's ranks to swell.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.