[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: Unbenannt.png (174 KB, 740x513) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
174 KB, 740x513
/pol/ this time, you have gone too far
>>
>>78851496
literally didn't happen
>>
>>78851496
I saw this on last night's episode of Things Which Never Happened.
>>
>Internationalists literally try and genocide your people out of existence via immigration
>H-how dare you fight back!?!

Fuck off. Minorities can live in the West, but they will stay minorities. We will not give up our civilization to moneyed interests without a fight.
>>
>>78851496
Good, stay anxious nigger
>>
>>78851496
nice fanfic you disgusting subhuman muslim
>>
>>78851496
People have smart phones these days, if this had actually happened wouldn't someone have recorded it?
>>
Good

Tell her to shut her little monkey mouth.

Demoralize your opposition as much as possible.
>>
>>78851496

Is this how it's going to be now /pol/????
>>
>>78851816
> be british
> go to 91% White Country to bring more saxon blood home
> shitpost whilst here
> get called a shitskin by a brazilian
> tfw
>>
>>78851661
Not sure why you'd want to deny it's happening. Would you rather white pride sat on its hands during England's absolute best chance to take itself back?
>>
>>78852563
Of course it's not happening. They're just making it up to take advantage of being the victim, as usual.
>>
>>78852563
Furthermore, my nigga, once you've let people into your country, you can't get rid of them.
There is unfortunately not going to be any mass deportations of niggers or Muslims. We're stuck with them for the time being.
We're stuck with blacks forever. As for Muslims, we'll see what happens when they rise up and start killing us. THEN we might be able to get rid of at least some of them. Until then though, nothing is going to happen.
>>
>>78851496
>niggers going BLM in the UK
good
>>
>>78852336

I hope yes.
>>
>>78851496
blacks get really upset when they have to experience real racist remarks. now they know how whites have felt the past few years.
>>
>>78853163
Start killing us, you mean like that Muslim who tried to kill US airforce men? Or those muslims who killed lee rigby? Or those muslims who raped half the girls of Rotherham? Or the muslims who did the terror attacks on the underground? Or the muslim who stabbed people on the underground? They cant help but stand up and claim its muslims vs whites, only to be shouted down by lefties saying "not all muslims"
>>
>>78852563
It's all complete bullshit. The country didn't just turn Eastern Europe tier racist on Friday morning.
>>
File: mizzou-trolling.png (2 MB, 912x875) Image search: [Google]
mizzou-trolling.png
2 MB, 912x875
>>78851496
Things that didn't happen / niggers are retarded / mulatto niggers are as big of liars as kikes
>>
>>78852336
Yes, we want them gone or dead
>>
File: implying.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>78851496
She didn't even say it actually happened, she's just "implying".

This most certainly is just another liberal fantasy.
>>
>>78851496
http://pastebin.com/uNKY8fLc
>>
>>78853858
In the UK at the moment, we aren't anywhere near tipping point regarding the indigenous people rising up and taking care of matters. It's just the reality.
The real Brits are not going to do anything until the Muslims are literally coming through their front windows, and that isn't going to happen for a decade or two or three.
Most Brits are cucked. The white vote for Brexit was pitifully low.
>>
>>78855265
I agree, it's sad to see people that moved over here have more pride than most whites. Sadly its the government, pretty much saying anything pro British is racist. I often wonder if these kids will have the guts to stand up against the muslims one day.
>>
>>78851496
She's anxious bc McDonald's was closed.
>>
>>78851496
go away merkel
>>
>>78855989
They are going to placed in a sink or swim situation.
Either they fight and win or they apologise for their white privilege and die.
>>
Now you know how whites feel when they see you walking toward them.
>>
>>78851496
I wish this happened

but it clearly never did
>>
My 6 year old niece asked me today "Is a national identity really so valuable when compared to the potential gained from increased immigration and integration into a more global society?" I was visibly shaken.
>>
>>78852336
I hope.
It would be amazing. We need to push back.
This whole "We're equals" thing was great until they started trying to take over.
We need to remind them that they are living off of the white mans generosity in white countries and deserve to be sent back to Africa/the desert if they misbehave.
>b-but I was born here
Nigger you have no birthright, your people have never built anything of note and you are completely supported by the white race.
>>
>>78851568
Shut it down
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.