[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have insider information, that Brexit was planned all along,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 1465223323135.jpg (29 KB, 628x380) Image search: [Google]
1465223323135.jpg
29 KB, 628x380
I have insider information, that Brexit was planned all along, and plays a role in a coming European war.

Britain is about to take one for the team, and is why they had to leave the EU for this plan to unfold.

The events that made Brexit happen were all planned for this effect.

Mark my words. Once this event is finally out in the open, you'll understand it's what I'm talking about.
>>
>>78850174
It's true. Digits confirm
>>
File: R.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>
Insider information is BS.

The truth is.... the people in power don't have any more of a clue of what they're doing than anyone else.
>>
File: image.gif (292 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
292 KB, 700x400
>>78850174
>Governments capable of organising anything
>>
>>78850542
>governments
nah. It's just that TPTB play off of obvious fuck ups and disasters that they see coming from a mile away (like the refugee crisis).

They bank on mistakes and fuck ups.
>>
>>78850529
>t. schlomo

really though OP brexit wasnt planned its just the white man waking up and soon the jewish shitshow will come to an end, the EU will collapse and most of europe will become germany
>>
>>78850529
t. Mr "Alan Moore and V for Vendetta is my sole inspiration in life"
>>
>>78850174

They already made a movie about it, starring the regugees or fugees

Children of Man
>>
I have insider info that OP is a giant faggot, Nigger Farage confirmed it to me on Grindr.
>>
>>78850865
are you just butthurt because Belgium rekt your ass?
>>
>>78850174
>>78843929
either you copied this or your telling the truth, but if you realize whats happening in the world they want to cleanse the earth of Christianity because pisslam has infiltrated us, they want to destroy this planet they always will, islam is not peace if they can't have anything no one can.
>>
Right, and Cameron was willing to fall on his own sword and end his political career for it
>>
Good let a war brake out.

We need a fucking war, humanity has become to peaceful.
>>
>>78851167
that thread has all the signs for me to ignore: the pic and the wall of text. Even now I haven't read it.

It's just easy to see the signs if you pay attention.

Christianity has been dead for a while, it's just that now, the void is being filled. Kikes have a key role in this as well.
>>
File: B0cH7FuCUAEDxE8.png (150 KB, 511x280) Image search: [Google]
B0cH7FuCUAEDxE8.png
150 KB, 511x280
>>78851317
>They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

nothing worthwhile was ever done without a sacrifice.
>>
Here's what's really going on...

1. All of the establishment types were sure that the vote would be to "stay".

2. Why? Because all of establishment types were vocally behind stay. All the politicians, nearly all the media, most of the celebrities, most of the "smart money" people.

3. But in spite of the effort, the general public said fuck you; not only to the EU but to the establishment itself.

4.Basically the average joe and jane has grown sick of being spoon fed an economic social and moral philosophy which says that they must be sacrificed for a "greater good".

5. The Brexit vote has freaked out nearly everyone who has a vested interest in keeping the establishment in power. They put everything they had toward forcing a stay, and they discovered that their power is an illusion.

My opinion... this is going to trigger similar events all around the world. The revolution of the middle has begun.
>>
>>78851555
>he actually believes this
you are the reason why the majority of people are so easy to steer. so gullible, so naive.
>>
>>78851352
I ain't no kike, just in here for a little while vacation. Your kinda right I guess its because something is wrong. Also I'm not crazy I know you probably feel it aswell, don't you feel something is wrong and a huge void is appearing and everything is becoming depressing.
>>
>>78851775
I've felt it for a while now, it's just that now, things are getting place for the transition to occur.

But don't worry, it's for the best, even though it will be painful at first.
>>
>>78851775
Where are you visiting
I was in Israel last week
>>
>>78851947
what is going to happen exactly, am I going to die
>>
>>78852134
if you are military age, then likely, though it depends what your nationality is.
>>
>>78850174
opkillrussia hopefully
>>
>>78852327
Russia is one of the key parties, but not the one taking the blow.
>>
>>78852099
Televi
>>
>>78852260
I'm a us citizen on vacation
>>
>>78852401
then fuck off you putinbot goon
>>
>>78852572
then yes, not very likely you'll survive.
>>
>>78852583
it won't be easy on Russia, but Russia is not the main target (not taking the biggest loss)
>>
>>78852614
passing lists of russkies on death lists around
>>
>>78852777
wat?
>>
>>78852688
>Russia is not the main target
Who is?
>>
>>78852437
Old Jaffa is my favorite little area
Or neve tzedek in tel Aviv is nice

If you go to Jaffa stop at abulafia bakery and get a bagel with Bulgarian cheese and olives. I still dream of it
>>
>>78852832
nice clean sweep my moscow friend
>>
>>78852614
if I come back to the us

>>78852888
thank you
>>
>>78852832
and pretending you have an Estonian/Latvian passport won't help
>>
>>78852926
>moscow friend
hi there, retard.

>just because Russia doesn't take the hardest hit, it means I'm a pro Russian

>>78853111
>if I come back to the us
Staying in Israel might be even worse.

>>78853145
are you just schizo?
>>
>>78853145
He isn't a ruskie his flag is Dutch
>>
File: angela-merkel-thumbs-up.jpg (9 KB, 400x230) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel-thumbs-up.jpg
9 KB, 400x230
sure thing, but who's gonna fight this wars?

Dear warmongers,
you ain't getting no monnies for your arms and we ain't fighting your shit anymore, go ahead keep creating conflicts and see what happens..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiN1xHaNDJ0
>>
>>78854800
I'm not waiting for a damn war. though many on pol are delusional enough for wish for one.
>>
>>78850174

Everything's planned NLbro. They would not let this outcome happen normally.
>>
>>78856938
indeed. everything happens for a reason
>>
bump
what else do you know op
>>
>>78850174
Ya, brexit was planned by the British and put to a vote. Pretty obvious desu
>>
>>78859619
this
>>
>>78859619
Though it might be obvious, I'm just gonna say it: Turkey and Germany are working together. Turkey will join the EU soon. Iran will then take Turkey's role as the most important non-EU country to the EU (lots of trading, economic development and deals).

Islamic terrorism will be used as propaganda to scare hardcore (non terrorist) muslims into becoming moderate muslims, and this new (mild) version of islam will fill the void left by Christianity, to make sure the west doesn't become too degenerate.

Turkey will spread this version of Islam to Europe, and Iran will spread it in Asia (think Indonesia and the likes).

Real (religious) Jews are in favor of this as well, as they've rather live in a non-degenerate world than a degenerate one (like tel aviv).

The US will team up with Saudi Arabia to spread radical (terrorist) wahabi islam, to keep the middle east divided and from allying with Europe (if Clinton wins). Otherwise, the US will get in on the deal with Europe.
>>
>>78850174
Although I do agree that its odd seeing the establishment not commit voter fraud and its more than amusing to see them overestimate their hand its not exactly superb stratagem.
They lost because they overestimated themselves.
They will lose (including the Whitehouse) because they are greedy. They are not smart they are not bright they just have lots of power and lots of mouthpieces.

Here's a question.

If they're so smart why did we even have a Brexit?
>>
>>78863327
>They lost because they overestimated themselves.
I'm saying they didn't lose at all. they got what they wanted to happen. A United Europe is the last thing UK has ever wanted.
>>
>>78850174
where do you get your tinfoil hats m8?
>>
>>78863641
>paying for premade hats
it's like you WANT the illerminators inside your head
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.