[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Standup comics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: untitled-1.jpg (31 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
untitled-1.jpg
31 KB, 620x620
discuss
>>
>>78850117
https://youtu.be/c5GKP_fcpPw
>>
>>78850117

Died too young. Reckon he was taken out?
>>
>>78850117

Women are bad at it.
>>
>>78850642

Dude was way too based to be allowed to live.

As long as he was a crazy drugs and alcohol degenerate, he was relatively safe, but as soon as he cleaned up he became a threat, no longer so easy to discredit.

I think his routine about the US presidents being taken into a dark room and shown footage of the Kennedy assassination as soon as they get into office, needs to be kept in mind regarding Trump.
>>
File: B5G0UmRCAAA9GFR.png (405 KB, 540x384) Image search: [Google]
B5G0UmRCAAA9GFR.png
405 KB, 540x384
unfunny liberal cuck
>>
This guy is /pol/'s one and only
>>
>>78851740
What a fucking hippie cunt.

At the same level of highschoolers saying that if we eliminated national borders everyone would be happy and in peace.
>>
Faked his death and became Alex Jones
>>
>>78851740
how could you disagree with that pic
>>
>>78851740

He was extremely funny, but he had some shitty liberal opinions.

I doubt he would be a "liberal" or "left wing" today, if he were alive.
>>
>>78853240

OH GOD I CAN ACTUALLY SEE THE RESEMBLANCE
>>
Bill Burr is pretty funny, dunno about political affiliations.
>>
>>78850642
High school tier "check out my politics, man" doofus who was never that funny. Bill Maher's spent 20 years aping his style to be even more insufferable.

Best comedian to ever live was Patrice. Tulu is one of the funniest comedy bits I've ever heard and a great example of why Patrice was so great.
>>
>>78850117
Freebird
>>
>>78855724
Youtube Bill Burr's rants about politics and big muh guhments he is pretty much right up our street. Same with Adam Corolla.
>>
>>78850117
that is Alex
>>
https://vimeo.com/107300153

I'm convinced
>>
>>78850117
Most devoted person ever to stand on a stage. Devoted to the right goal.
True artist.

Died too young, feels like he was murdered, but how the fuck to prove something about somebody this irrelevant to the society?

Geniusly insane and insanely genius.
I read a book by John Lahr about Hicks called "Love all the People" which isn't what it is subjectively about, but it can be concluded. It's much more detailed than anything of his you can find online.

>hur dur hippie liberal bla

Are you serious?
>>
>>78856960
>Geniusly insane and insanely genius.

This has to stop man, are you serious?
Mediocre intellect AT BEST.

Yea I've watched all his stuff. He's an ok guy, but the suck offs he gets on the internet is so over the top.

He wasn't the first angry comedian either. Kinnison or whatever was a screaming maniac during Hick's time.

Sure Hicks is ok or "good" at comedy but come the fuck on.
>>
Bill Hicks has a special place in my heart, as a comic. Love/hate relationship.

I love him for speaking his mind, and I think nobody was more honest on stage than him. I read his biography and he was going places but he died literally a year or two too early. I would have loved to see him develop. I think his material about the corrupt bullshit right-wing of the Raegan era was spot on, and I think he had a lot of great material about stupid people. I also think he was an elitist prick who thought he was better than texas, he would sacrifice being funny on stage just to make a point in the same way somebody on campus in freshman philosophy might do. The obsession with psychedelics being the answer to everything and the one-love John lennon bullshit would at least be a noble thought if he didn't simultaneously hate every single person he came across.

THat said, as a comic, I can totally relate to hating every person you come across. You dont get to perform for fans or "America" until you've sold your soul to the mic/club circuit performing for drunks and degenerates and alongside even more alcoholic and degenerate "co-workers" for no money.

I dunno. He's an average comic who had controversial opinions and who got more angry than most comics. I guess he founded a certain genre of texas comedy, so he's important for that. Not a big deal otherwise, I don't get why he's worshipped as much as Carlin, Pryor, Williams, CK, etc.

Nowadays the best comic is undeniably Bill Burr. Louis CK is funny, but it can be a bit silly to listen to the "lol fuck white people" stuff over and over again from him. I saw both of them live in the past year, both at the Chicago Theatre and Bill Burr is undoubtedly superior now.
>>
File: keeptalkinbudseewhathappens.jpg (164 KB, 468x312) Image search: [Google]
keeptalkinbudseewhathappens.jpg
164 KB, 468x312
>>78850117
>>78852701
Alex Jones is my nigga. Can't wait for the week proper to listen to the show again.
>>
>>78850117
Angry Smoking Man

Grrrr grrr <tourettes laden rant and rambling> grr grr
>>
>>78850117
Edgy High-school hero. Hicks was spot on but his delivery was sophomoric. Try playing his crap to someone who is actually able to generate wealth for themselves and watch Hicks' routine get ass-blasted. He is funny, but he was never realistic or pragmatic.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.