[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A better version of Islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: sufism.jpg (155 KB, 900x652) Image search: [Google]
sufism.jpg
155 KB, 900x652
So Islam, obviously a major problem in the west as it goes against all fundamentals of democracy. And sandniggers bring in their shit ideologies into the west also. But those are mostly sunni muslims. I wanna know what /pol/ thinks of Sufism. Is it just peaceful Islam or is it something better? Is it what Islam should be like? Especially since more and more "moderate" muslims are changing over as they realise their book is outdated. Is it a truly better version of islam?
>>
File: 1463938976023.jpg (191 KB, 930x698) Image search: [Google]
1463938976023.jpg
191 KB, 930x698
>>78849099
>moderate Muslim meme
>>
The only islam that might be peaceful is the Ahmadiyyas or bahais. But they aren't considered muslim by any other muslims.
>>
Islam needs a reform, a new testament of sorts, but that won't happen because most muslims think islam is perfect by definition.
>>
>>78849651
no muslim considers other muslims as real muslims. they´re all retarded
>>
>>78849537
I never said anything about the moderate muslim meme. I know all muslims are extremist because they follow a shit book. Im talking about those moderates switching to sufism. Which is regarded as more peaceful.
>>
>>78850032
Well i know plenty of former muslims who hate it. They've reformed themselves and structured the religion accordingly. Again their family think their heretics.
>>
File: yunus emre hisleri.png (90 KB, 803x1185) Image search: [Google]
yunus emre hisleri.png
90 KB, 803x1185
>>78849651
don't forget the rumists and yunus emre sufism
>>
>>78849099
As a citizen of a Muslim country and secretly not religious(because they are violent) i advise you to stop letting them immigrate and all religions are bad
>>
>>78849099
>russia
>complaining about others
fuckoff sub human
>>
>>78851278
>and all religions are bad meme
nigga humanity in general are bad
>>
>>78851420
What was that baguette? I cant hear you over Germany continuing to fuck you in the ass as they've always done. Also how's paris looking? Moscows great. We dont let the niggers rule us here.
>>
You could easily get rid of the hadith. None of the arguments against Quranism seem to hold much merit.

However, the Quran, while not as bad as the hadith, still has a lot of terrible shit in it, so that won't solve the problem entirely.
>>
>>78849099
pisslam will not exist anywhere in the future
>>
>>78851421
Sorry, Turkroach.
You have to speak a better English, for me to understand you.
>>
File: franky.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
franky.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>78851278
Thanks for Freddie Mercury.

Not sure what else Tuni has brought to the USA.

Probably some hotties with bronze skin.

>I have no idea.
>>
>>78852116
>Tunisia
Receiving baguettes in your ass much?
>>
>>78852106
No man. Christianity is the one dying out. Muslims cant die as the older generation forces the new one to be muslim. Unlike what christians do. Christians are out.
>>
>>78852346
>Germany
Receiving refugee dick much ? i'm sure Merkell is
>>
>>78849099
The only thing that keeps the kind of Muslim we are talking about from murdering you in broad daylight is belonging, with perfect rectitude, understandable to him, to the exact same same sect -- so not only must you belong to his subgroup, not only must you do everything right, but your good behavior must be understandable to a inbred 70-IQ Arab.
>>
>>78851725
Sheeeit.
>>
>>78853038
Well the kind of muslim im talking about does not believe in the fundamentals of violence and committing it would lead to them being taken back on their path to enlightenment. Plus they are not just a sect of islam, they've by all accounts, existed for a while before and have a belief in the bible, really any monotheist religion. So yea, i think they're pretty different.
>>
>>78850629
This
>>
>>78849099
What about Sikhism?
>>
>>78853746
Sikhism isn't related to Islam, i dont think atleast.
>>
>sufism
they dance a lot and shout their zikr shit. watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQYMYk7yJ7o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqta0nADKso

I don't know what it is, they say they somehow become enlighten by it
>>
>>78853746
That isn't Islam. They believe in one god and Reincarnation, and are based at the border b/w India and Pakistan. They're hated by Hindus and Muslims on either side, but they're pretty cool.
>>
>>78853872
Their beliefs are fairly similar in many aspects, but different in a lot of ways, and they hate each other.

Sikhs are like the anti-muslims.
>>
>>78853746
Its a warrior religion that has fought against Islam for centuries. They're generally okay.
>>
>>78853597
theres also Muʿtazila?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu%CA%BFtazila
>>
>>78854006
Yea dancing of that kind is very important. Its supposed to direct them towards god and its a sort of meditation. I can understand it.
>>
>>78849099
Aren't Sufis shunned by other Muslims. Sunnis ans Shiites hate them even more than each other b/c of their mysticism. They're pretty peaceful though; I've never heard of any sort of terror attack that came from a Sufi group.
>>
>>78854209
Thats less a branch of islam, its more a school of thought.
>>
>>78853872
They're sort of like a cross b/w Islam and Hinduism, but are officially unrelated.
>>
Sufi mysticism is the most joyful, positive god-loving, spiritually healthy form of monotheism I know. It's also quite abstract, pretty complicated and not at all suited to most arabs. A serious sufi has more in common with a hardcore hassidic jew or orthodox christian than any of those three have with modern, semi-secular, politicized versions of those faiths.
>>
>>78849099
the inimitable Rumi is pretty chill

>>78854006
when was the last time you span round in a circle for more than a minute, I bet you haven't done it seince you were a kid, ever wonder why kids do that? try now you might surprise yourself, it is like getting a little bit high (right arm raised upward to receives gods blessing, left arm turned downward to the earth)
>>
>>78854348
Yea. Thats why i'd like to see Islam in general move more towards them. Just seems like a part of islam i find actually interesting, away from the standard, absolutely horrid dogma.
>>
>>78854319
I watched some documentary about it years ago, it said something about mirrors, about some imam who saw a god in a mirror, god in the world and god in himself. This is very fringe shit, on the verge of bad heresy for many muslims. I don't know how you can convince them all.
>>
File: quas.jpg (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
quas.jpg
1 MB, 1600x900
there is no fix for islam, it behaves virtually the same as cancer in the human body, just reproducing uncontrollably and wildly spreading around the world. but there is no chemotherapy for this since tolerating islamic cancer is apparently more important to society
>>
>>78854530
Interesting. Oh their the guys that always get stopped because people think their muslim. Fuck thats unfortunate.
>>
>>78854849
The point is not to make them all sufis. Its to take parts of sufism and put it into mainstream islam, and take other parts of the fringe sects and do the same. Make it better overall, it needs a reform badly.
>>
>>78849099

Sufism is great. Its highly esoteric and based on divine love. It has nothing to do with mainstream islam, they have been pretending just like other mystic traditions to avoid getting killed.

Daily reminder: All mainstream religions are control systems
>>
>>78854746
I agree completely. It might start out with some escalated violence, but religions in general get a lot less radical once you chop them into some dozen sects. Christianity hasn't experienced a holy war in more than 4000 years. I America, there are so many different kinds of Christians that they've been forced to learn how to tolerate each other; maybe (just maybe) Muslims can do the same. It's just a thought though.
>>
>>78854348
Not really
Islamists and people who mixes Islam and politics hates us and considers us as kafirs
In the Arab spring they used the chance because of chaos in the country to attack our shrines
Thanks to bonginstan they are the main funder of the Muslim brother hood
>>
>>78854913
It's sad b/c their religion forbids them from taking off their turbans, while Muslims only wear them b/c they look good.
>>
>>78855181
islam doesn not have a centre or authority figure, a pope, a great Khalifa who can start reform. The only place they have in common is the holy Mecca but even if you control Mecca you can't dictate to reform all muslims beliefs, you can't rewrite all the koran in the world.
>>
>>78855574
Yea they have to grow out their hair.
>>
>>78855429
>Christianity
>4000 years
you wot m8?
>>
>>78855722
They consider hair to be a gift from God. The turban protects the hair, and shows politeness to God by not showing him one's exposed head.
>>
>>78855841
I meant 400
>>
>>78853027
Judging from the germans ass pain he probably is a refugee
>>
>>78849099
Islam itself is a peaceful religion but the followers interpret it in a typical sandniggerish kill all infidels way.

They deserved to be nuked.
>>
>>78855677
That is true. But a dune coon out there, somewhere, can get it started. A reformation by the likes of Martin Luther, only in the desert.
>>
>>78856079
I think most Islamic values are okay, but the religion itself is awful.
>>
>>78855918
retarded
>>
>>78856079
Well parts of the Quran openly tell them to wage war against anyone who isn't muslim. They're following their book to the letter up till the modern day. But you can find some though provoking stuff in there, it does get boring rather like the bible at some points.
>>
File: cute pig.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cute pig.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>78856209
Not as retarded as believing an animal that God himself made could be an abomination.
>>
>>78856509
Wasn't there something about shellfish in the bible?
>>
Best Islam:
>loli harems are still halal
>Allah and Muhammad are white
>niggers are haram
I think we can all agree on this.
>>
>>78856457
The bible also says bs like "homosexuls should be killed" but the majority of christians don't believe in it.

It simply shows that the followers are the problem, not the religion.
>>
>>78856613
Yeah. I think that all those food prohibitions were the result of environmental determinism: When you live in the desert, pigs and shellfish aren't the safest thing to eat.
>>
>>78856727
Well again, the reformation helped break allot of barriers in the old christian world and people stopped taking the book as literally, they found god in the household and started only using it as a guide. That never happened in the east.
>>
>>78849651
The first Qur'an I bought to get red pilled about Islam was a translation by Ahmadiyya. It literally called your country an evil empire which would fall like the British and the world is in the hands of dark forces in the foreword.

Yeah, you might wanna think about that again.
>>
>>78856727
This. Most Christians have learned that it isn't worth harassing people for religious purposes; also, Christianity puts emphasis on forgiving people.
>>
>>78857067
then:

>make nuke
>throw nuke in east
>??????
profit
>>
>>78851152
>Again their family think their heretics.

You might know a lot of people who will be dead soon then.
>>
>>78856645
Muhammad was White, you can find descriptions of him in the Qur'an describing him having pale white skin and him being called a White man with a reddish complexion.

As for niggers, unfortunately Islam seems pretty big on racial equality. Any Muslims here know if racism could be justified by Islam? I've never seen any Islamic group do it, but I'm curious. Are there any racist hadiths/Quranic verses?
>>
>>78857122
America is mentioned in the Qur'an?
>>
>>78857122
the U.S.A. in mentioned in the Quran?
>>
>>78856197

It is all corrupted. For example there are 2 kinds of jihad in islam. Small jihad is the one you do it in yourself (purifying yourself) and big jihad which is purifying the world (not going around beheading people, helping them find god)

Im not a muslim but i know it better than %99 of them. I believe these religions are for real. Just look at the people The One sent them to:

Kikes
Kikes again
Arabs

If you want to fix the world you would focus on the worst fucking trash wouldnt you?
>>
>>78857254
I know you're joking, but it really isn't that simple. Nuking Mecca would cause the biggest shitstorm in history.
>>
Sufis still venerate Mohammed as the ideal man, he even though was a treacherous, genocidal warlord. Mohammed needs to be completely denounced and demonized as the scumbag he is
>>
>>78849099
islam is the same thing either way
>>
>>78849099
>A better version of Islam?
The only version of Islam that's better is a non-existent one. Islam and its adherents must be erased.
>>
>>78857271
I think your wrong on the whole white thing man.
"The Messenger of Allâh (SAW) was of medium stature, neither tall nor short, of a goodly build. His hair was neither curly nor completely straight. He had a brownish complexion and when he walked he leant forward [walking briskly]."
>>
>>78849099
>implying anyone on here actually supports democracy themselves
>implying abrahamic religions are compatable with democracy
>>
>>78857423
That's not gonna' happen easily.
>>
>>78857494
I wish most Muslims understood that.
>>
The problem with Muslims is that they're Muslim.
>>
>>78849099
>A better version of Islam

Is fucking impossible. Islam was founded by a childraping, slave trading, warmonger.

The earliest Muslims - personally converted and taught by Muhammad - were killers who attacked and conquered every other religious group they came across.

Violent Islam is not a corruption. We're not talking about people 'misinterpretating' their profit or his teachings - Violent Islam is true Islam and violent Muslims are following both the teaching and personal example of the founder of their religion.
>>
>>78857405
>Nuking Mecca would cause the biggest shitstorm in history
boy, i´d love to see that
>>
>>78857532

While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/isl/bukhari/bh1/bh1_62.htm

The actual Arabic word was Amaghir or something like that, I don't recall exactly, which means White with a reddish complexion.

There are other verses which refer to him being White, I can find them for you if you like.
>>
>>78857662
they don't really care how bad it is, they just want to kill destroy and mock. In Europe they are teaching children CHILDREN this retardation. The next gen is fucked I blame Germany honestly.
>>
>>78857423
Well treacherous? No. But warlord? Yea. His conquests are dated, and genocide was pretty common in that era. Not to mention most people chose to adopt islam until it was compulsory during the Ummayyids i believe. Eh. He conquered. He's a military man. I dont see why he has to be spat in the dirt.
>>
>>78857724
As bad as it sounds, this guy's right. There is violence deeply ingrained in Islam. Terrorists aren't "misinterpreting" their own doctrines; they're taking literally what mot Muslims try to ignore.
>>
>>78849099
aren't Tatars, who are sunnis, pretty lax in their practise of Islam though? I know Russia has problems with the chechans but I thought the muslims in and around Kazan were pretty normal people. And there is a lot of them.
>>
>>78857423

There is no such thing as good or bad according to sufism (and many other esoteric traditions), they are made up human concepts. If you call something "bad", it means you are saying that god is bad because god is all there is.

Also when something "bad" happens to a sufi, he prays and thanks god for it because a sufi sees it as a chance to improve himself, not an excuse to bitch and whine
>>
>>78857725
>>78857725
You live in a den of sandniggers. There could be one walking outside your house right now. Imagine if the all tuned into explosive, rabid gorillas at the very same time.
>>
>>78857849
Yup i found another translation which backed you up, "The Messenger of Allâh (SAW) was neither extremely tall nor extremely short, rather he was of a medium stature amongst the people. His hair was neither curly nor completely straight, rather inbetween. He did not have a very fleshy face, neither was it completely round, rather it was only slightly so. He was white skinned, having a reddish tinge. His eyes were large with jet black pupils and his lashes, long. His joints were large as was his upper back. He did not have hair all over his body but had a line of fine hair extending from his chest to his navel. When he walked, he would walk briskly as if descending a slope. When he turned, he would turn his whole body and between his two shoulders was the Seal of Prophethood.
He was the Seal of the Prophets, the most giving of hearts, the most truthful of them, the best of them in temperament and the most sociable of them. Whoever unexpectedly saw him would stand in awe of him and whoever accompanied him and got to know him would love him. Those who described him would say, ‘I have never seen anyone, before him or after him, who was comparable to him."
>>
>>78855479
You're a Sufi? Please tell us about you guys.
>>
>>78856160
Reformation got us into years and years of murder and bloodshed. Seperation of religion and political power is where it stopped.
>>
>>78857724
But from that sects like for example the sufis have emerged. Who are ingrained in meditation and peace. Not bad for a religion ingrained in violence. I still think theres hope for islam. Call me naive.
>>
>>78858064
Genocide and conquest may have been common in those times but that doesn't make it acceptable to venerate him as a prophet of god. And IIRC Mohammed broke his treaty with the Meccans and justified it with a flimsy excuse
>>
>>78858416
So what do you think? Wouldn't a White Islam be the most alpha fucking thing on the planet? Whites would never get cucked again. The only thing I don't know is how we can introduce racism in Islam, because the religion seems to be pretty deadset against it.
>>
>>78856079
No. Just no.
>>
>>78858663
But reformation separated the book from normal life. Again people found god in the household rather than from the bible directly. Which allowed for the seperation of church and state to happen in the first place.
>>
>>78851278
Based Tunisia. From your preference for Steyr AUG to your actual "moderate" minority, truly are thou blessed amongst dune coons.
>>
>>78857286
>>78857324
In the foreword the translator wrote who was a member of Ahmadiyya.
>>
>>78858797
What do you mean "no"?
Did Merkel brainwash you people to believe that it's racist to punish rapists, thieves and extremists just because they are muslims?
>>
a watered down version of islam isn't islam

kikes and christfags have been destroying their religion so much to make it suit their depraved ways

99% of people in this thread would go to hell by jewish or christian standards, let alone muslim standards

(inb4 judaism has no hell)
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 612x612
Sufism will naturally be less democratic than Islamic because it has even more esoteric elements than standard Sunni Islam. There's greater hierarchy, secrecy and initiation. Democracy only evolved due to the exoteric nature of protestant Christianity. It's open and only requires conversation. If you're moral in fibre and action you can do what you want in society, there's no further hierarchy or initiation. This is where western democracy came from naturally.

The best way for Muslims to become western is to become western.
>>
>>78849099
how much more simple can I make this

JUST EXTERMINATE THEM ALL
>>
>>78858340
>You live in a den of sandniggers. There could be one walking outside your house right now
sadly, that´s really how it is around here
>>
>>78858763
Is it? I think if he lived a life of veneration and conquest people have a right to believe in him.
>>78858774
That would be pretty based, no degeneracy allowed
>>
>>78859045
>>78859038
The propaganda is for realz...

I sure am gland that muslims don't bother with us romanians.
>>
>>78858774
>the religion seems to be pretty deadset against it
and yet, muslims are some of the most racist people i know. especially against jews
>>
>>78857724

that's the true story of the Anglos, not of Islam
>>
the "modern" peaceful version of Islam is Alevism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevism

Sadly it's not really widespread and the Sunnis try everything to assimilate them.
>>
>>78858206
Reminds me again of the buddhist/daoist vibe Sufism has.
>>
>>78859045
Okay there ahmed. Have a great time in your new country.
>>78859046
But not using sufism itself as the base but parts of it, the mysticism and devotion combined with peace and taking the protestant exoteric nature of that type of christianity, as you put it, and fitting them. Im sure a reformation is possible.
>>
>>78859316
Right? And it would be unchanging. Just like how Muslims stayed the same for 1400 years, Whites would be morally conservative and redpilled for the rest of time.

>>78859373
Yeah but they hate Jews for their religion rather than ethnicity. At least that's how the hardcore religious ones see it. For example ISIS actually has some Jewish fighters who converted to Islam, one of them got killed recently if I remember right. I've never heard of an Islamic extremist group ever turning away anyone for their ethnicity.
>>
>>78859373
This. Leftists always blame the right for antisemitism b/c "muh Nazis", but most of it actually come from the muslims that they support. Muslims blame the Jewish media for everything that stands against them, even more so than /pol/.
>>
>>78858206
That doesn't really endear me anymore to it, there are too many agonies in this world to dismiss them as being part of God and thinking that makes them acceptable.
>>78859316
You venerate whoever you want but if it's a guy who murdered and enslaved innocents, you're a scumbag.
>>
>>78859044
No. Islam itself is NOT a peaceful religion. Violent jihad and expansionism are a core doctrine of Islam which you cannot take out. And I have also no desire to discuss this topic with someone who doesn't even know this. Sounds like you're a muslim apologist yourself desu.
>>
lmao @ those fucking retards ITT

'peaceful' is a codeword for anti-non-white

as long as it serves European or Russian interests, it's 'peaceful'

go to hell, all of you
>>
>>78859965
It's just as peaceful as any other religion.
Christianity has "kill the infidels" bs as well, the difference is that we're not animals.
>>
>>78860096
peaceful is a code word for not killing people
>>
File: tumblr_o7nupexOKl1v33hszo1_400.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7nupexOKl1v33hszo1_400.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>78860096
yeah, fuck off
>>
>>78859956
Allot of venerated people murdered and enslaved innocents throughout our history too. I guess its bigger because hes a religious head. But if im right i believe he left it everybody's choice to switch to islam.who are the innocents he killed?
>>
>>78859911
>Muslims blame the Jewish media for everything that stands against them
a guy from work who is a 50+y/o muslim literally blamed the jews for the war in the middle east and why nobody stops it. he claims it was because the jews have so much money and power
>implying that hordes of muslims killing each other isn´t the most muslim thing they can do
>>
>>78860096
Fuck off. France is already pretty much non white.
>>
>>78860096
you still kill believers if they make you mad
>>
>>78860332

i know all the smart germans died in the war and the surviving ones were raped by slavshits but come on ?

ever heard of the neocons ?
>>
>>78849099

I need to write a wall of text to inform you about sufism and tariqas. But I really cba. I can sum it like this

>Pleb level Sufism: Westerner single moms doing stupid shit to make themselves feel more peaceful and different
>Beginner Sufism: Having a family member to introduce you Sufism, but you are not really on it.
>Part 1 Sufism: Learning basics, having a network about circlejerking.
>Part 2 Sufism: Level up, bigger network you can have buttsex or some shit.
>Part 3 Sufism: Knowing and learning masters. You see some folks doing esoteric stuff, If you keep up your network cool and stay silent you may advance
>Part 4 Sufism: Magick, Esotericism and other stuff. Knowing Arabic and Hebrew is a must.
>Part 5 Sufism: You need to be Jewish or have a really decent ancestry. It's simply Kaballah at this point.

Do you know that Prince of England is involved in Naqshi rituals? No you don't. I can give details about the esoteric stuff, involving djinns and other shit but really tired. Just start watching from 1:38 with patience, It may give you an idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwW5h3_NU7I

t. deist
>>
>>78849099
a better version of islam?

> How about Chillslam

smoke weed, play vidya, get laid, eat good.
>>
>>78860517

killing traitors is the first thing you should do

now there are too many western traitors, the west is forever cucked
>>
>>78859599

They're oxymorons, protestantism evolved into democracy and liberalist thought due to its lack of heavy mystism and hierarchy, which is what makes sufism unique to the rest of Islam.

To replicate the evolution of the West sufism is not the way forward, and will probably be as parallel to the west as any other branch of Islam. Sufism however may be more peaceful. If it is allowed to influence society it will lead to the idea of enlightened elders dictating the affairs of the people.
>>
>>78860321
>who are the innocents he killed?
These guys for example: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
>>
>>78860521
i don´t know what you´re trying to say
>>
>>78860646

Also the tariqa I mentioned is the strongest Sufi tariqa and the only relevant one, called Naqshibandi. The others are aerobics and spinning clubs.
>>
File: oh_nein.jpg (73 KB, 449x724) Image search: [Google]
oh_nein.jpg
73 KB, 449x724
>>78860646
2:50

Seriously WTF!!!?? Oh Gawd, pls turn this into a meme!!
>>
>>78860846

that's because you're dumb as shit

trust me that old man is smarter than you and there is a reason why your forefathers targeted the kikes
>>
>>78860846
He's trying to say that he isn Abdul who can't stand that people talk "bad" of Islam and tries to insult you.
>>
>>78861088

go to 5:20
>>
>>78860646

are you a muslim or alevi ?
>>
>>78861259

I'm deist
>>
>>78860804
Hmmm. Perhaps some of the more peaceful mysticism combined with a sort of liberal democracy already there.
>>
>>78861211
AHAHAHAH. What the fuck am i looking at. This whole video is a meme waiting to happen.
>>
>>78861154
>trust me that old man is smarter than you
that old man works full time at McD while i´m a part time burger flipper to make some money while in uni getting my engineering degree
>>
>>78849099
If there's a more "evolved" version of Islam, it isn't Sufism. The Sufis still think we all need to be killed... just at some future, potentially distant point in time.

A sufi will definitely condemn a sunni for being sunni, but they're never going to condemn a sunni for killing a bunch of kuffars.

What we need is an islamic doctrine that breaks the need for a fundamentalist reading of the koran. And for that, we need to teach muslims history.

What we need to do is get rid of this notion in the west that the Koran is pure since it was "written in the light of history." The weakest point of the kind of islam that wants to rape and kill is the doctrine that the koran is completely perfect and has no contradictions, hasn't changed since it was revealed etc... We know this isn't true-- we have inscriptions on rocks of proto korans, we have statistical analysis that reveals transcription errors, and evidence of linguistic shifts that have led to changes in meaning. The most damning evidence is the discovery of a really old koran by the saudis while they were revamping a mosque-- this koran was committed to paper less than 100 years after muhammad's death, and it is radically different from the modern koran.

We need to show the world that islam is just another religion like any other. It's not more pure than christianity. If we drive that point home, it makes a more allegorical interpretation tenable, and possibly, an end to their violence.

Not saying it's going to be easy. The Koran has a lot of consistency checks that have been more or less successful up until now-- namely that you kill people who interpret the koran "incorrectly". While this has also led to a lot of internecine conflict, it has also prevented them from tolerating the existence of non-muslims on more than a temporary basis.

I mean, didn't christianity stay unified for around a thousand years? Islam splintered pretty much the instant Mohammad died.
>>
>>78861334

welp

all religious people are "deists"
>>
>>78860646
All the esoteric religious activity is related.
>>
>>78861485

It's some esoteric stuff, "whispering djinn into a body"
>>
>>78861576

Yes
>>
>>78861544
>all religious people are "deists"
wrong
>>
>>78861544

You meant theists?
>>
>>78861504

well, german degrees ain't shit

that old fucker has more geopolitical insight than you
>>
>>78860646
>>78861211
Man this video alone was worth the thread. Thanks man!
>>
>>78861531
I agree with everything you said. Thats the kind of reformation they need. Furthermore it needs to come from a muslim and someone who looks like a muslim to be readily accepted. About the last part though, Islam splintered after about 4 caliphs. But yea i agree man.
>>
>>78861531

you can't find any religion that hasn't splitted

good "luck" trying to change islam

>>78861686

any counterexample ?

>>78861728
no, deist
>>
>>78861781
>german degrees ain't shit
world wide reputation of german engineering tells a different story
that old fucker has more geopolitical insight than you
yeah, nah. muslims only care for muslim related stuff. they have no idea about the rest of the world
>>
>>78862052
>any counterexample ?
buddhism
>>
File: g6.png (101 KB, 682x271) Image search: [Google]
g6.png
101 KB, 682x271
>>78861815

np, as a bonus take this.

Samuel Lewis is the guy that forced Sufism meme to west, see pic related.

>>78862052

Not really, well I was an atheist before but

>iveseensomeshit.jpg
>>
>>78861981

not gonna happen

you do realize that was the wet dream of millions of people ?

no one has ever succeded
>>
File: jewdeo_christfaggotry.png (223 KB, 845x624) Image search: [Google]
jewdeo_christfaggotry.png
223 KB, 845x624
>>78861485
I'm bettin this whole "whispering djinn into a body" thing comes best with a whole lotta weed
>>
>>78861371

You can't make a democracy out of something which has no heart for democracy or liberalism. You may as well just install a dictator driven by a materialist ideology who keeps religion out of state.
>>
>>78860646
What the shit is this... Yeah, I had no idea the Sufis were like this. The Sunni's would mark them for slaughter if they knew. Most of the interaction between Sunnis and Shias I've read is the sunnis getting pissed at the sufis for navel gazing all the time, pontificating about irrelevant doctrine while they're out there doing the real work of killing infidels.
>>
File: oy_ukraine.jpg (2 MB, 1952x1275) Image search: [Google]
oy_ukraine.jpg
2 MB, 1952x1275
>>78862227
Jesus Christ...all these (((coincidences)))
>>
>>78862113

pretty sure if you ask him who pulls the strinsg in Europe, he'll tell you it's the Juden

pretty sure if you ask an ethnic German who pulls the strings, he'll tell you it's Merkel

always remember that in the end of the day, German engineering ends up in Israeli submarines

>>78862197

buddhists actually worship a hindu idol of death and destruction

i am talking about serious buddhists, not new age westerners who do it for the hype
>>
>>78862383
Maybe then you have to instill that through dictatorship, but by the use of someone who is a muzzie without interference of major powers.
>>
>>78852310
Freddie Mercury was from Tanzania you moron
>>
>>78862617

not gonna happen ivan, he'll get beheaded tomorrow

even baghdadi the US puppet is hated by 99% of muslims
>>
>>78862367
Lotta fucking DMT man.
>>
>>78862579
there´s more to the world than europe
also, you seem to have no idea about actual buddhism. they´re atheists
>>
File: 1446699453141.png (186 KB, 1024x1051) Image search: [Google]
1446699453141.png
186 KB, 1024x1051
>>78862874

>american geography
>>
File: meme sufism.png (364 KB, 470x474) Image search: [Google]
meme sufism.png
364 KB, 470x474
>>78862391

The Sufism that they show at west are some kinda new age religion that got nothing to do with actual Sufism. Even most of Rumi's words aren't even real, just like his poem starting with "come as you are etc". I don't like Sunnis either, but Sufism gets extremely serious when you reach the deepest points.

>>78862537

There are many more, it's a huge fucking link indeed.
>>
>>78863091

extremely dangerous*
>>
>>78862936

Europe and the US is controled by >>78860517

western buddhists like Richard Gere =/= actual buddhists
>>
>>78849099
The problem with muslims is that Atila fucked them up hard, and retarded their enlightenment by several hundred years. Under ideal circumstances the western enlightenment would have traveled east to places like Baghdad where the relatively decadent ruling class would have embraced new innovations regardless of whether it fell in line with strict islamic teachings. Unfortunately the fucking mongols swept in and set the region's political structures back to shitty tribal levels.
>>
>>78863091
Do you know who popularized OSHO and buddhism in general in the West?

Yuri talked about it that the KGB supposedly had funded some of it and the New Age stuff to make people apathetic and not caring about politics. Seems pretty weird, but he said it and it kinda makes sense in a general way.
>>
>>78862272
No. What's happened is that the west has, out of politeness, allowed them to carry on believing that the koran is "clear," as in, easily understood and unmistakably true, and that it hasn't deviated since it was originally written.

That proto-koran I mentioned that the saudis found? Yeah, they spirited it away and have it hidden in some national archive somewhere. They won't let anyone besides their top clerics even look at it. The only reason we know how different it is is because of a few photos that some westerners who were at the site took for some reason. Only a few pages could be made out, but we could already tell how different it was.

Nobody has tried to reform islam. Nobody has tried to make the true history known. If you want such a thing to happen, the information has to be available. Of course, with the social-justice identity politics BS infecting the western world right now, all of that is racist.

Maybe the Chinese will take an interest in their history.
>>
>>78863249
>western buddhists like Richard Gere =/= actual buddhists
it´s still an example of someone being religious without being deist, as you wanted
>>
>>78863249
there´s more to the world than Europe and the US
>>
>>78850032
They need to become fremen.
>>
>>78863330

Not sure, but Watts wrote about Buddhism and Zen in general in west. However his writings were ok, or not horrible at least. But dunno if he started all of those Osho stuff. It's been long time I read Watts, so I don't remember if he ever mentioned Osho.

Dunno about KGB stuff, It may be true.
>>
>>78849651
Bahai is a separate religion man. They're not Muslim. Bahai are harmless though. As for Sufi they're basically just the monks of Islam and tend to not cause too many issues.
>>
>>78863611
They need to find the glorious spice
>>
>>78854101
This. They carry daggers as part of ceremonial garb originally for the purpose of fending off muslims
>>
>>78863392

>Nobody has tried to reform islam.

arabs, persians, turks, europeans in colonial times, communists, jews

everybody has been trying to "reform" islam but it won't work, you'll just succed to "reform" those who weren't muslim in the first place
>>
>>78863697
It's in this interview somehwere. Rather at the end, I think. But the whole thing is worth it, if you don't know it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

And Watts and OSHO had no connection. Watts started in the 50s in burgerland, more or less like a Beatnik. Osho was a village child in India who got into guru business and some time knew he could sell easy peasy feels to richfags to start a happening. But somehow he must have gotten the connections or someonnne guiding the richfags to him in India.
>>
>>78859591
yeah sufism actually has a lot buddhist/daoist thoughts in it
>>
>>78863735
I think they are the doggos of Islam, see : >>78860646
minute 2:50
>>
>>78849099

No, Sikhism is the answer.
>>
>>78864067

Started watching the video, danke.
>>
>>78864267
Sikhism is for dirtier than normal sandniggers. Man their hair must be stank.
>>
>>78849099
One controlled by a White caliphate. ISIL is just a shoddy knock-off of Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>78864410

And yet, they're the actual religion of peace.
>>
File: 1460661194041.jpg (69 KB, 588x427) Image search: [Google]
1460661194041.jpg
69 KB, 588x427
>>78864268
Np. Surprised you don't know it: Yuri is the king of /pol/ and was in With Open Gates, too.
>>
>>78864574

I know some of his confessions, but never watched the entire interview. Seems like it's a good day to start watching.
>>
>>78864512
I believe their very warrior oriented. Its a pretty interesting religion. The hairs the only problem.
>>
>>78860661
This. SO much this.
>>
>>78863942
And start riding shai hulud
>>
>>78864750

They are a proud people, but they never strike first.

They have a history of being slaughtered by muslims since their inception.

Muslims/Sikhs hate each other more than Muslims/West hate each other.
>>
>>78865125
Yes, Heroic i would say. Their leaders were slaughtered 2 times within the mughal empire. I think there were a few times where they directly conflicted.
>>
>>78864750
Eh. They're warrior oriented in terms of self defense, rather than conquest and expansion. When you have hindus and muslims coming at you from both sides, it makes sense that you'd learn to defend themselves. Every Sikh carries a knife on him at all times, but they aren't supposed to use it to harm anyone unless the get jumped.
>>
File: LIG.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
LIG.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>78861781
>german degrees ain't shit
Trying getting into Darmstadt Technische first you filthy fucking Algerian dune nigger and then graduating from one of their mechanical engineering courses. Seriously you filthy fucking Algerian camel jockey's have no idea about German Engineering. A country which was being bombarded left right and center which able to field the very first jet powered combat aircraft. What the fuck did you French cunts do besides surrender. Fuck off you filthy nigger.
>>
Unless they go full Fremen and stay the fuck out of anything that isn't straight Arrakis-tier, no.
>>
>>78864067
It's so amazing what lengths they went to to get revenge on him, even after the USSR fell. Even after everything he might have possibly leaked was already out of the bag, after the system that he might have threatened had already fallen, they still carried the vendetta out.
>>
>>78858340
>Imagine if absolutely nothing changed.
>>
File: 1437389541334.png (544 KB, 2000x1507) Image search: [Google]
1437389541334.png
544 KB, 2000x1507
>>78865446

look at this map kraut retard

you can come from the best engineering school in the world and still be a loser because of your retardation

your superior engineering skills are no match to the Jewish brain

your arrogance failed you twice and you still haven't learned you inbred scatophile
>>
>>78866075
>Imagine if a landmine detonated next to your house.
>>
How do you ban IDs?
>>
>>78866077
That's rich coming from a country with 5% of it's population being muzzies. I've out of Germany since the 90's gave up my citizenship, joined the Canadian Army (where I could have just sat in a comfy office making great money on a contract basis) AND removed worthless sand nigger Kebabs in Astan during my 7 fucking tours. Fuck you froggy.
>>
>>78866077
What the fuck are you doing in my country? I'm an unemployed mechanical engineer... get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1466720115693.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1466720115693.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>78866493
>>
>>78866077
oops wrong guy
>>
>>78866656
>Unemployed mechanical engineer
Did you graduate from York U ? Kek
>>
>>78849099
sufism isnt a sect, its a vague mysticism that is present in sects that exist within sunni and shiite traditions
>>
>>78866881
Which is why both Sunnis and Shits hate it.
>>
>>78849099

Sufism is classical Islam. Islam today is Islamism which is a 1950s reactionary movement.
>>
>>78867032
>Sufism is classical Islam
Nice Taqqiya.
>>
File: 00-hezbollah-05-11-06-15.jpg (170 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
00-hezbollah-05-11-06-15.jpg
170 KB, 800x960
>>78849099
Shiism.
That's why your country is supporting them.
>>
File: 00-hezbollah-01-11-06-15.jpg (256 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
00-hezbollah-01-11-06-15.jpg
256 KB, 1000x650
>>78867123
>>
>>78861531
>We need an islamic doctrine that breaks the fundamentalist reading of the koran
>The koran that says it is to be taken literally at all times and its teachings are perfect and will never change
>We need the koran to say not to listen to the koran, then islam will have the reformation it needs, it's so simple.

There is not a single school of jurisprudence of islam that does NOT teach murder or subjugation of non-believers. It is core to the very belief system. To ask for an islam that does not believe this is like asking for dehydrated water.

When muslims experience the non-savage lifestyle in developed western nations they often becomes lax in their beliefs (not making the trip to mecca, not doing the prayer thing 5x a day, listening to music, maybe trying some alcohol, etc.) If they stay citizens in western nations and have kids, the children usually become less devout than their parents. As this cycle continues we are more likely to see all muslims give up their beliefs and slowly convert to atheism rather then change an existing institution.
>>
File: hecx.jpg (50 KB, 592x474) Image search: [Google]
hecx.jpg
50 KB, 592x474
>>78867187
>>
File: 1450396314188.png (98 KB, 324x405) Image search: [Google]
1450396314188.png
98 KB, 324x405
>>78866581

you went in the other corner of the globe to murder some innocent shepherds in flip flops who never heard about 9/11 in their entire life

good job Hans !
>>
>>78867393
Yes we're supposed to buy a meme just cause you're stupid enough to buy it Pablo. Fuck off.
>>
>>78867123
>>78867187
>>78867393
Hezbollah looking great again. But do you have some stats for nutrional facts along with the spicey pictures?
>>
File: CoolMuslim.jpg (93 KB, 646x484) Image search: [Google]
CoolMuslim.jpg
93 KB, 646x484
>>78867548
>Innocent Shepherds
>Muslim men
>Innocent
TOP KEK
>>
File: 1466779937747.jpg (24 KB, 740x555) Image search: [Google]
1466779937747.jpg
24 KB, 740x555
>>78851228
>>
>>78867567
Found the "death to all the alawites" refugee that keeps shitposting on /sg/

>>78867658
what? I don't quite understand you my german friend but shias are defending and actually dying protecting the christians and their holy sites in Syria and Iraq.
They even have units composed only by christians.
>>
File: 1463304738683.jpg (481 KB, 1271x1082) Image search: [Google]
1463304738683.jpg
481 KB, 1271x1082
>>78867711

>30 milions cool germans exterminated and still counting
>>
Here's your fucking innocent Afghan subhumans killing a falsely accused young woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50W95eL7l3k

I really enjoyed dumping bacon strips on these dead savages, but the best was the gurgling sounds the muzzie men made while trying to utter "Allahu ackbar" and all that came out was froth the best was the abject terror in their eyes as i dangled the bacon strip in front of their eyes as they died. I fucking loved it.
>>
>>78849651
>Burger education

Baha'i is complete opposite of Islam.
>>
>>78868222

>no proof

do you have any pictures ?
>>
>>78860646
>tfw was in naqshibandi
cool guys mostly, but leaders were kinda profiteers
>>
>>78868788
>Prove that you were a stupid nigger to implicate yourself and ruin a glorious military career
Stupid camel riding dune coon detected
>>
File: 1465863673921.png (18 KB, 1607x226) Image search: [Google]
1465863673921.png
18 KB, 1607x226
>>78849099
Islam is barbaric but lately I've been thinking. They would fix a lot of the degenearacy we allow. I could go on a rant but I'm sure you can put the pieces together with women and gays. I've been hating on them but I did not know why, maybe because I still have some humanity left in me.
>>
>>78860145

>romania
>""""we""""

You're the "them". There is no "we". There is no "us".
>>
File: Emu_gorilla_warfare.png (908 KB, 840x555) Image search: [Google]
Emu_gorilla_warfare.png
908 KB, 840x555
In the light of this thread and how it's turned out, I'm rather pessimistic about the future. But I'll have a great time anyway!

Let's have "moderate muslim" Cat Stevens the last word: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYnWtPytvhI
>>
File: 10.png (607 KB, 607x455) Image search: [Google]
10.png
607 KB, 607x455
>>78868928

>no proof

>things that never happened

you went to Afghanistan hiding in your barracks and buttfucking each other in the ass with your Tajik friends
>>
File: mujahidden.jpg (130 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
mujahidden.jpg
130 KB, 720x1280
We dont care moderate Islam, sufi are kuffar until you.

BAKARA-191
And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you

Surah At-Tawbah [9:5]
And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

We will make your wives
Concubines
And make your children
Our slaves.
Your resources will do you no good.
They will not save you from becoming,
Slaves to the nation of sons,
The brave knights.
>>
File: 4.png (874 KB, 756x567) Image search: [Google]
4.png
874 KB, 756x567
>>78869368
>>
File: 1465682119589.jpg (36 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1465682119589.jpg
36 KB, 250x241
>>78869616
lmao, roleplaying faggot
You got no balls.
>>
File: Muslimandhisgirlfriend.gif (2 MB, 179x200) Image search: [Google]
Muslimandhisgirlfriend.gif
2 MB, 179x200
>>78869368
Kek if that makes you happy so be it. Google "The dogs are eating them now" that was our unit, it's now a book fun times you muzzie of what we did to you scum.

OTOH Here's an intimated moment of the typical muslim and his "real" woman.
>>
>>78869776
Soon, soon, you will see the wondrous sight….A fierce conflict and you will see.
In the heart of your abode, there shall be the battles…..for your destruction, my sword has been sharpened.

We have marched by night, to cut and behead…..By the knife of revenge, targeting those who deserve it.
With the specters of the night and the youth of terror…..and an explosion of woe, that he may be defeated.

You have begun to fight me, with the lost coalition…..So taste my fury, when it fires up.
For long shall you remain, in my war shall you lose…..With what shall you meet, a youth chanting the takbeer?

When the steed roams, raises its head, and leaps forth…..Thus it becomes a lighted blaze.
The bullets have blazed, and the revenge has come…..So where is the escape, O the most evil of the creatures?

Unto you we will come, with beheading and death…..With fright and silence, we will tear the bonds.
You have failed publicly, so taste the loss….and go back fleeing, a nightlong run.

When disbelief gets agitated, froths, and stirs up…..We fill the roads, with red blood;
By the stabbing of the bayonets, by the striking of the necks…..on the assembly of the dogs, when they marshal.

We have come, we have come; we have set off with determination…..In earnest we have proceeded, to the peak of the peaks.
We dive into deaths, we close the ranks…..We die standing, as lions of courage.
>>
>>78869864
Lmao faggot turkroach brings a sword to a gunfight.
>>
>>78849099
>A better version of Islam
One that exists only in the Middle East.
>>
File: Roach.jpg (77 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
Roach.jpg
77 KB, 500x667
>>78869864
Hello mehmmet !
>>
>>78869616
Oooo look at the sand nigger try and be a troll. Hooga booga go back to raping some women or something.
>>
>>78869928
O filthy kafir,
You are not brave at all.
The sound of your voice
Has been silenced.
The khilafah was built.
We will take through battle
The lands of yours we wish.
So much of your lands.
>>
>>78869785

good for you

i wouldn't want to be you when you'll die though
>>
>>78849099
Sunnis and especially wahabbis who follow the saudis official doctrine are especially retrograde.

Naturally there are extremes and moderates and (((moderates))), but the general trend in sunni Islam is that it's really fucking dangerous
>>
File: 1465682052174.jpg (52 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465682052174.jpg
52 KB, 720x960
>>78870103
You know I fucked like 3 muslim girls at my college. They're some of the nastiest whores I've ever meet dude. No wonder you guys gotta keep up covered. They're just dying for BIG CHRISTIAN COCK
>>
>>78870090
These are our words
In your major cities
We will corner you.
You won’t be able to escape.
Nor spread your corruption.
You will live a life of humiliation
Only from now on.
In the hereafter,
Hellfire awaits you.
>>
Muslims are cowards, and whores for a dead pimp named muhammed. There will be no reformation because they are infantile and petulant in their thinking.
>>
>>78870119
That's the beauty though I've survived two IED explosions the last one resulted in a 12 inch triangular shrapnel going through my thigh, I spent a year and half in recovery and was back in Astan removing subhumans after that. I survived because I know NEVER to trust or turn your back to a Saracen subhuman even in Canada you people are a cancer and every single cell needs to be exterminated.
>>
>>78868992
They would also "fix" a lot of the education and rights we enjoy.
The middle east used to be a center of learning, unquestionably the greatest of its time. It didn't stop being so due to war, or downward trends or any of that. It stopped because of faith. Islam took over and that was the last time a beacon of light and learning ever shone in the middle east.
>>
>>78870301
>you fucked 3 muslim girl
>ottoman raped million of christian girl

who beat ? :d
>>
File: your delusions.jpg (135 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
your delusions.jpg
135 KB, 1366x768
>>78870103
>muslim babbling about his enemies not being brave
>isis faggots literally beg and cry for mommy when captured
can't make this shit up
>>
>>78870446

i am talking about judgment in the hereafter

good job brainwashing yourself and dehumanizing people to the point of commiting murder
>>
File: dead_muslim.jpg (15 KB, 364x273) Image search: [Google]
dead_muslim.jpg
15 KB, 364x273
>>78870475
You guys had numbers but now with modern weapons you stand no chance. Even this kike bitch can kill you stupid inbred roaches.
>>
>>78870475
>>78870103
>>78869864
>>78869616

falseflagging kurd detected
>>
File: caliphate.png (177 KB, 1312x1472) Image search: [Google]
caliphate.png
177 KB, 1312x1472
>>78870611
isis ? lmao
>>
>>78849099

OP, as someone from Russia, what is your opinion on Ramzan Kadyrov and Chechnya in general?
>>
File: shooter-to.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
shooter-to.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>78870301

>they're just dying for BIG CHRISTIAN COCK

cuck confirmed
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.