[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Idiot. A spherical object cannot be translated onto a flat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: CkTHyNLUgAA5NRf.jpg (57 KB, 418x460) Image search: [Google]
CkTHyNLUgAA5NRf.jpg
57 KB, 418x460
>Idiot. A spherical object cannot be translated onto a flat surface while preserving both direction and area. The top map preserves area, but not direction. It's meant to be stretched over a globe for proper distances and directions. The bottom image, meanwhile, was created solely to illustrate the actual distances between locations. It preserves direction instead of area.
Yes it can, that is why the continents read North to South on the top map and the bottom the read east to West.

Even then, what the hell is your argument? If we accept that a plane traveling from Johannesburg to Australia has to refuel halfway through, then where will it do that? Check both the top and the bottom maps. The midway point is over ocean on both maps. Regardless of which map is right, the plane would have to stop at Dubai. Refueling at Madagascar would make no sense - The plane would travel a short distance, refuel, and then attempt to continue on the bulk of its trip. It wouldn't have enough fuel to make it.
It travels even farther from Dubai to Australia.
It has more than enough fuel.
>>
>>78847795
>Yes it can
>>
>>78847795
nottu disu shitto againu
>>
>>78847795

Oh wow, guess I'm now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>78847795
wow, you should tell the airline industry immediately. They could be saving billions.
>>
>>78850734
this
>>
>>78850868
NASA(Nose Associated "Science" Academics would shoot them point blank.
>>
>>78850734
same
>>
>>78847795
Here. This map corrects for distortion more accurately
>>
How about Nose Acclimated Shill Association?
>>78852776
There's a reason it's called North America.
One side is the Americas and the other is the rest of the World, going by the Jewgle model.
>>
File: google-earth-12-700x406.jpg (279 KB, 700x406) Image search: [Google]
google-earth-12-700x406.jpg
279 KB, 700x406
>current year
>still using 2d maps like a caveman
>>
>>78847795
Lowachebski
>>
>>78847795
>>
@78847795

Is it summer already? You made a new thread instead of replying to a post.
>>
>>78854788
The thread the post was in died.
I didn't get to respond....
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.