[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
coffee and a BJ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: coffee.jpg (24 KB, 550x382) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
24 KB, 550x382
http://www.unilad.co.uk/nsfw/fellatio-cafe-to-offer-oral-sex-with-coffee/

Switzerland, Yes!

>Once they have ordered a drink, customers at ‘Facegirl’ will be presented with an iPad, from which they can select a prostitute.

>The proposals have reportedly been blasted, despite prostitution being legal in Switzerland, so long as workers have the necessary permits.

>It isn’t difficult to understand why people have reacted badly though. One, the establishment is just a brothel where they happen to charge you for coffee, and two, it is pretty sexist as there is no indication that female punters will be able to purchase the services of male workers.
>>
File: Kalr-Pilkington.jpg (76 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
Kalr-Pilkington.jpg
76 KB, 600x360
>>78847313
what's the problem here
every man should be able to have a nice cuppa and a blowjob every once in a while
>>
>>78847693
Agreed.
>>
>>78847313
looks like I'm flying to Switzerland
>>
>>78847313
>it is pretty sexist as there is no indication that female punters will be able to purchase the services of male workers.
So if I open a shop that sells custom briefs and boxers, I'll be labeled as a sexist for not carrying thongs, tights, and frilly things?

Also, don't progressives want penises to be considered non-binary? People with penises can be women too! It can't be sexist!
>>
>>78848176
Please dont defile them with your jewish pecker.
>>
File: image.png (479 KB, 681x367) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479 KB, 681x367
>>78847313
Lol OP you got the wrong picture!
>>
>>78848176
>always looking for the best deal.

I suppose to not save a couple shekels would equate to about 3 nudda shoahs.

Never change, British Mandate of Palestine that should never been made the homeland of your people.
>>
>>78848928
Try to book a flight through EasyJet, they always automatically pick the lowest fare for you m8
>>
>>78849268
israel with the money saving tips :^)
>>
>>78848176
>lowest fare
>that flag

In other news, water is wet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.