[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panama Canal expansion is finally complete! This is a great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: panama canal expansion.jpg (221 KB, 1088x742) Image search: [Google]
panama canal expansion.jpg
221 KB, 1088x742
Panama Canal expansion is finally complete!

This is a great news for international trade, and it's just in time for TPP and TTIP!
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 216x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 216x249
>only 35 ft increase on either side

American tax dollars didnt go to this,right?

RIGHT?
>>
>>78846083

No

I am the one that got fucked in the asshole

Our government is taking so much debt it is insane
>>
>>78846308

Damn that sucks
>>
>>78846952

well people voted for that

democracy is democracy I guess
>>
>>78846308
Fuck off next time dont cheat with the geotecnic preliminar studies.

T. Civil engineer
>>
>>78845740

This is great news. When capital doesn't cross borders armies do.
>>
https://youtu.be/7nMJAYqKRR4

Here's the first ship going through the new canal it right now.
>>
>>78846083
Even counting all the overcosts due to shitty panamonkey geotecnic studies, costed less than the lowest that American companies had in their proposals. Get cucked.
>>
File: 8K kek.jpg (2 MB, 7680x4320) Image search: [Google]
8K kek.jpg
2 MB, 7680x4320
>>78848681
>that stream
>"hahaha jealous party poopers"
>"jealous of panama and its great achievements"
>"our computer systems are the most secure in the world"

Pablo, you're killing me.
>>
>>78845740
No one uses the Panama canal anymore. It's too expensive. Most people use rail and the Suez canal.
>>
>>78848681
Christ this godamn downie reporter.
>>
>>78851307

Both of these reporters are awkward as fuck.

>Talking about this fucking sport of throwing a line.
It's painful to listen.
>>
File: Tillman_sextuple16.jpg (44 KB, 871x315) Image search: [Google]
Tillman_sextuple16.jpg
44 KB, 871x315
>>78845740

Frustrated with the US Navy's constant demands for bigger battleships, Senator Benjamin Tillman in 1917 ordered the Navy to design the biggest battleship that they possibly could so that they would never need a better one. The only restriction he gave was that it had to fit through the Panama Canal. In the end, the Navy came up with the "Maximum" battleship with a planned displacement over 70,000 tons. It was to be 297 meters long and 33 meters wide with a 10 meter draft and armed with no less than twenty-four 16-in (406 mm) cannons. Four turrets with six cannons per turret.

But now, we at last have the power to design an even larger, grander battleship that will fit through the canal.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.