[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate refugees? Not all of them are terrorists or criminals.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: asi-rr-ban-01.jpg (16 KB, 255x380) Image search: [Google]
asi-rr-ban-01.jpg
16 KB, 255x380
Why do you hate refugees? Not all of them are terrorists or criminals. In fact it's only a very tiny minority. Does pic related look like terrorists to you? No, they just happened to be born in a shitty third world country and want to find a better home.
>>
Why don't they make where they were born a better home instead of making someone else's good home worse?
>>
>>78846146

So you seem against illegal immigration.

SPLENDID!

When do you leave?

- Sitting Bull
>>
Most of the economic immigrants are young men
>>
>>78845605

I certainly don't hate refugees.

Enforcing borders isn't xenophobia. Law and order isn't racist. And the left refuses to discuss the problem without calling everyone that disagrees a bigot.
>>
They will deteriorate the gene pool. Most arabs are IQ 85 subhumans.

If we take enough, civilization will be destroyed and humanity will never go to space.
>>
>>78845605
I hate refugees because they are dead weight, they are a waste of a countries resources. All we should do it give them the tools to remove the scourge from their country.
>>
>>78846355
Strawman, every country and continent has been invaded in one way or another.
About 17,000 years ago the Native siberians made the trek across Berengia invaded and conquered the people who were native to the land mass known now as america
>>
>>78846146
>Why don't they make where they were born a better home instead of making someone else's good home worse?
gee, i dunno, why don't chimps build cities?
>>
>>78846355
Sitting Bull was a relative of That native Siberian. His people killed enslaved and raped the former Native Americans
>>
>>78847236

This right here. Why the fuck aren't they fighting for their country? Cowards and fucking losers the lot of them.
>>
File: native immigration.jpg (60 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
native immigration.jpg
60 KB, 610x813
>>78846355
>>
>>78845605
the overwhelming majority of "syrian" refugees are not from Syria and are male. In addition, many of them support and accept anti-democratic islamic ideas, like "jihad" sharia law, and all that
>>
>>78845605
>Born in a shitty third world country

Let them die there too. They're ugly. Pollution more than humans.
>>
>>78845605
They help to decrease the cost of labor and weaken its political power (which is precisely why our lovely elites want them so badly now.)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.