[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all you /pol guys. Did You know homophobia is a mental disorder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 384x384
For all you /pol guys.
Did You know homophobia is a mental disorder ?
When You guys will get a cure To this ?
You wanna help ?
A lot of Psychologist out there are waiting to help you guys.

Just make your move.

I did mine.
>>
>>78842347
Did you know homosexuality is a mental disorder too? I guess everyone is mentally ill now.
>>
>>78842488
Used To be 200 years ago.
Science prove homos are the same as hetero.
>>
>>78842739
>source: my gaping ass
>>
If homosexuality isn't a disease why do som many faggots have HIV?
>>
>>78843024
Unprotected sex.
>>
>>78842924
George Wienberg, 'Society and the Healthy Homosexual'
>>
i think the homosexual lifestyle is disgusting, and that they should be shoved back into the closet, and shouldn't have the right to redefine marriage.
i don't think it's a phobia i have though.

i am arachnophobic, and there are some scary fucking spiders that live in this region, sometimes in my house. the fear and panic that sets in when i see a spider skittering around is completely different from my reaction to the presence of homosexuals and seeing homosexual activities.

i think maybe someone could actually be homophobic in the same sense that i am arachnophobic, maybe from being the victim of one these disgusting degenerate reprobate's sexual assaults, but i don't think it's reasonable to paint everyone who's against it as being mentally disordered.
>>
>>78842924
Heres this wikipage:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Weinberg_(psychologist)
>>
>>78843493
meanwhile multiple studies show that gays are much more likely to have mental illness and even their brains operate differently
>http://www.care2.com/causes/why-are-gay-people-more-likely-to-have-mental-health-problems.html
>>
>>78844458

one more incoming since it won't let me post multiple links

>https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender-health
>>
>>78842347
did you know that wishing/believing you were another gender or a dolphin IS a mental illness?
>>
>>78844714
heres another

http://content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1815538,00.html
>>
File: 1461516766974.jpg (21 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1461516766974.jpg
21 KB, 640x426
>>78843686
>George Weinberg (born 1935) is a Jewish psychotherapist
Fuck, you got me
>>
>>78843588
What about gays who don't participate in the degenerate culture?
>>
>>78845259
>sticking dicks in mens asses
>not participating in degenerate culture
you cant have both
>>
FUCK HOMOS
the spreading aids like shit
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 495x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 495x573
>>78845457
>Degenerate
If you're on 4chan you are a degenerate. Case closed
>>
>>78845786
>if you're on 4chan you can't call out gays for being disgusting, mentally ill, and spreading diseases
whatever you say faggot
>>
>>78842347
Homophobia is a made up term.

What's next faggot? Pedophobia which will - surprise, surprise be also a mental disorder.

Hang yourself.
>>
File: 1464043211024.jpg (326 KB, 1212x1212) Image search: [Google]
1464043211024.jpg
326 KB, 1212x1212
>>78845786
>4chan/anime is degenerate
>posts on 4chan

Well than how about you piss off and never come to 4chan again? Or do you view yourself as a degenerate since you are here?

Look. Even little Estonia thinks you are a plowin' retard.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.