[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Next Happening: Merkel Resignation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
Large German newspaper Die Welt blames Brexit on Merkel, says she should resign:

>The British do not leave the EU as narrow-minded snobs that had not meant it to happen that way, but as proud democrats that no longer wanted to put up with the snags and political failures of the EU.
>The narrow outcome, which would have been impossible one year ago, also shows clearly that Angela Merkel's laissez-faire in the refugee crisis has ruined David Cameron's political career -- and estranged Britain from the EU for good.
> On Thursday [23 June], voters in Britain basically also voted Angela Merkel out of office. Before she becomes the EU's gravedigger for good, she should follow David Cameron's example.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-26/die-welt-calls-merkels-resignation-slams-eus-gravedigger

I don't know how this could get better. Wait, I do:
I want to see Merkel break down, admit that she is a traitor to Germany, and beg for forgiveness.
>>
File: 1456442014231.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456442014231.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
How can she be a traitor to Germany when she never supported it to begin with?
>>
>>78837501
THE HAPPENINGS JUST KEEP CUMMING

If she does resign, I will drag my balls through a mile of broken glass just to jack off on the resignation letter's shadow.
>>
Lads we may have just sacrificed our economy and saved the fucking world.
>>
As much as everyone here wants Merkel to resign, it simply won't happen. Unless she literally drops dead this woman will stay, no matter the coest. Simply because the right slowly gains traction. If she left the whole coalition would crumble and there would be new elections. And none of the big parties in Germany want this because in the current climate the AfD can actually win a lot of voters over. They want to sit it out till 2017 and hope everyoen forget this shit ever happened.
>>
Keep your shirts on. Merkel is never going to resign. Trust me.
>>
>>78837501
Its hilarious how she put a bunch of communist bureaucrats into power, and now they are going to force her out of power
>>
>>78837501
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20160623IPR33673/European-travel-document-MEPs-and-ministers-strike-informal-deal

EU is giving passports to ficki ficki so they can travel all over the EU.

Top lel.
>>
File: 1458403258660.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
1458403258660.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>78837662
>that webm
>like a glimpse into a shillary presidency

absolutely haram senpai
>>
Germans, please force Merkel to resign before your far-right parties gain even more traction. 2017 may be too late. Don't fuck things up for a 3rd time.
>>
File: 1466342935939.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1466342935939.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>78837662
That smirk after, how can she hate her own country so much
>>
Am I happy when she resigns? FUCK NO

This old hag has to be punished for crimes against Germany, Europe and humanity.
Giving this once great country away to the ME/ Africa, ruining Europe probably for eternity and having thousands of dead migrants on her .
>>
>>78837662
Jesus christ.
>>
Why could Germany have just waited 20 or so years before trying to pull this shit? It might have actually worked then.
>>
>>78837501
Why are there so many pictures of Nigel Farage being silly looking
>>
>>78837662

Absolutely socking. What a fucking piece of shit traitor. Imagine this happening in America--they'd be shot before they left the podium.
>>
File: apgray-main.jpg (68 KB, 487x550) Image search: [Google]
apgray-main.jpg
68 KB, 487x550
>>78837662
What the fuck.
>>
>>78839964
The globalists are trying to force as much of their bullshit through as quickly as possible before the pendulum fully starts swinging back to the right. That's why Obama is trying to shove so much leftist shit down our throats before he leaves office.
>>
>>78839712
Relax

She can never be voted out of office or resign without the EU commission voting against her and the presidents agreeing with it

Which they will never ever do
>>
>>78837501
>zerohedge

wew almost listened to the article and became poor
>>
File: 1465874593983.jpg (74 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1465874593983.jpg
74 KB, 1600x900
her job is not done, she dies in office.
>>
>>78839317
I don't care which way it will go but please let it be an extrema.
>>
>>78841970
the third reich actually still exists legally theres just no one in any of the positions

just something to think about
>>
>Merkel
>resigning

not in a trillion years.
>>
>>78837501
Cool story bro

Never going to happen tough. Takes some huge scandal for german chancellors to resing, and a vote of no confidence would end with about 70% of the parliament backing her.
>>
>>78838059
If she resigned, I would use my balls as the fulcrum during Olympic diving events just to hear the beeps of the resignation letter being faxed.
>>
>>78840431
They took your guns.. but you still have tar, and you still have feathers.
remember that.
>>
>>78839317
>before your far-right parties gain even more traction

why? we need the 'far-right' parties to make germany großartig again
>>
File: 1455308967479.jpg (9 KB, 165x163) Image search: [Google]
1455308967479.jpg
9 KB, 165x163
>>78837501
>>The British do not leave the EU as narrow-minded snobs that had not meant it to happen that way, but as proud democrats that no longer wanted to put up with the snags and political failures of the EU.

Lol,

neither. This is so detached form reality it's laughable.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.