[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"xenophobia: is it really phobia if there's someth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: eK9jeYeL.jpg (12 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
eK9jeYeL.jpg
12 KB, 308x308
"xenophobia: is it really phobia if there's something to be afraid of?"-Bill Maher

Leftist who have abandoned the regressive left are our natural allies. We must embrace them rather than shun them because of other differences. These people recognize the supremacy of the West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvY8yOn0A9k
>>
It would be a one sided embrace.

In any case Bill Maher is vehemently anti-religion, and prones every liberal values out there.

What we need to do is to realise everything we want is what they had under the monarchy and merge with the dark enlightenment / restoration movements around the world.
>>
>>78836325
>former leftist
>rejects "progressive movement"

That's me. Voting Trump in November.
>>
Fuck that guy. He hates the military, he hates gun owners, he can die slow painful death.
>>
>>78837490
Sounds like a good guy
>>
>>78836325
>We must embrace them rather than shun them
No you faggot we must not. I hate newshits and Milofags so fucking much.

>>78837490
This. The new "trend-right wingers" are still cucks under a new label
>>
>>78837490
Maher is actually a gun owner. He just hates the NRA lobby and in-your-face obsession with guns.
>>
better question, is it really phobia if all you want is to separate in order preserve each unique tradition and volk?
>>
These leftists are basically blowing a hole in the hull of the ship and then trying to get into the lifeboats with the people who aren't retarded. An infection is still an infection.

They honestly all deserve death
>>
>>78837665
Most powerful people on the left are all for having guns and security details to defend themselves.

It doesn't carry over to the general public that they don't respect though.
>>
>>78837490
military welfare queen detected
>>
>>78836325
I like how all these people in the media mention Muhammad Ali and bring up the fact that he was a muslim, but they leave out the fact that he was a black separatist. He was against race mixing just like George Rockwell.
>>
Bill Maher is interesting. Where most liberals bitch and moan and act like the right runs everything in this country and is preventing "progress", Bill actually acknowledges that the right is loosing ground politically and culturally and have no power.
>>
>>78836325
Literally the only liberal I respect
>>
>>78836325
Outside of criticizing Islam, he is a hardcore leftist in every sense of the word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8lwo82ApHE
>>
>>78836325
Is that Doctor Phil in blackface?
>>
>>78836325
No. This just means a crack has appeared in their leftist ideology. Keep pushing that crack wider and they will metamorphose from disillusioned communists into fascists.
>>
>>78836325
AMEN
>>
>>78836325
something is off about the way he looks
like he is a young person wearing old person makeup rather than actually old
>>
>>78836325
One of those leftists here. Thank you.

You know it's really not a matter of right vs left. It's a matter of common sense vs blind stupidity. We don't need to agree on everything.

Ignorance should be everyone's enemy.
>>
>>78836325
>"xenophobia: is it really phobia if there's something to be afraid of?"-Bill Maher

yes, fear isnt always bad
>>
Maher may be a leftist, but there is something about him. He does veer towards being rational, and will argue against regressive leftists when they start being completely insane.

The issue here is they all agree that immigration in America is so much different than in Europe. Listen... our dirt is not magical. The only difference between Islam in Europe and Islam in America is the percentage. They are about 1% here and approaching 10% in many European countries. That is the main difference. Once the percentage grows they start to form communities, and the entire atmosphere of Muslim immigration shifts.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.