[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ I need counterargument for these two antitrump points
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11
File: 1466069362462.jpg (56 KB, 461x532) Image search: [Google]
1466069362462.jpg
56 KB, 461x532
Hey /pol/ I need counterargument for these two antitrump points

>Freedom of religion
Country is basedon freedom of religion and we even allow satanism, so why not muslims?

>How can we realistically build a wall

Large amount of space along the border, plus widely varied terrain.

If you can counterpoint these arguments I will vote for trump
>>
>>78835683
Freedom of religion argument is not really valid when one religion wants to abolish all others. It would be like saying you don't have the freedom to kill anybody.

Don't know about the wall tho, seems pretty stupid when you think about it...
>>
1) He's not banning Islam. He's placing a temporary ban on foreign muslims entering the United States because they pose a serious threat to the public's safety. American muslims will still be free to go to mosque and live their lives as usual. Some, myself included, would say that's actually too lenient on Islam.

2) He's acknowledged that the wall will only need to be cover about 50% of the border because of natural barriers. Obviously he has grander plans for his wall than Israel did when they constructed theirs, but we'll look at their wall for a rough guess on how viable one would be.
Their wall cost $1.8m per mile to construct. Using that figure, a wall across the ENTIRE border would cost around $3.6bn, but Trump estimates it to be about $8bn. The government spends $6.85m per minute, so using Trump's estimate the cost of the wall is what the government already spends in under 20 hours.
>>
>>78835683
We do allow people to practice Islam, that argument doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>78835683
>Freedom of religion
Has nothing to do with baring immigrants

>How to build a wall
Ask the ancient Chinese
>>
File: 1448511712319.jpg (9 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
1448511712319.jpg
9 KB, 300x220
>>78835683
Islam is not just a religion it prescribes political ideology within it. Political ideologies that advocate for the destruction of the American government (which Islam does) are seditious and thus Muslims are by nature treasonous. Read moar here:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/loyalty-to-non-muslim-government.aspx

Building the wall is easy and fairly cheap. Here's a video from CNN of all places that lays out how it would be done and the costs related to its construction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkSo0QQLUfE

Don't forget to MAGA
>>
>>78836698

Thanks britanon, thus is a really convincing argument, I know who my slip I'd going to in november...
>>
theres already "walls"
he's just saying he'll make more and make everyone pay for it, instead of the border states
>>
>>78835683
>Country is basedon freedom of religion and we even allow satanism, so why not muslims?
satanism doesn't kill anyone it's just edgy
>>
>>78837111
Glad I was helpful. MAGA.
>>
No one is saying that Muslims can't practice their faith. We just don't want a tidal wave of unchecked immigrants.

As for your second question: if the Great Wall of China could be built, why not the Great Wall of America?
>>
>>78835683

Freedom of religion only applies to American citizens.

Mexico will pay for the wall. We don't yet have all the details - I'm expecting there will be some advanced technology involved, whether that's use of drones, computer vision to detect and distinguish humans from animals and to reduce necessary staffing, and so on.

Make no mistake: the wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it.

Pic related. Does anyone have the original Zyklon Ben version?
>>
>>78835683
>Richest country in the world
>Sent a man to the moon
>>
If Islam is recognised as a dangerous cult, then it won't need to be protected.
>>
>>78839083
>Country got to be rich by not building absurd fucking walls, and placing a value on scientific research.
>>
>>78839083
The current generation has had shit handed to them on a silver platter, and are congratulated when they manage not to shit the bed during the night. Of COURSE they they think putting in effort and accomplishing something is impossible. Why do you think they're so obsessed with government handouts?
>>
File: nofune.jpg (89 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
nofune.jpg
89 KB, 488x516
>Freedom of religion

Trump doesn't actually want to ban the Muslim religion. Mosques will still stay in the US and PEACEFUL Muslims ( AKA those without suspected terrorist ties ) will be allowed to practice. The Muslim ban really just applies to Muslims who may have ties to Islamic extremism that we don't know about. Since we currently have no reliable way of vetting this, his argument is that we should temporarily suspect most of them. This is very harsh, but unfortunately Trump is also right. We really don't have any way of separating the wheat from the chaff when it comes to Muslim immigrants. Because it is an immigration policy, it does not apply to freedom of religion.

This shouldn't even be a question. China built a bigger one than Trump is suggesting and they did it with technology from thousands of years ago. The wall Trump proposes would also cost about 10 billion dollars. Even if we can't get Mexico to pay for it ( Which we can by cutting off money and subsidiaries sent from USA to Mexico ) the price is still well within our national budget anyways. Hell considering the loss of life and issues with the drug cartels we can ( And probably should ) use part of our military budget for this. Build the wall, place some better trained boots on the border, give them permission to be merciless with suspected cartel slime.

Both of these solutions may be seen as harsh and cruel - but they are also the only way. These problems have grown to the point where there is no longer a nice guy happy liberal everybody-gets-a-hug way to fix them anymore. Picture it like the family dog is dying from cancer. Liberals are the crying child saying their must be a better way, Trump is the adult that knows it's time to put the dog down.
>>
>>78841051
Bullshit. Even the shittiest job requires post secondary education, and because there are no jobs, nobody can afford to be a student without taking out $10k+ in loans. Then, after school, guess what, there's still no jobs. No previous generation has had to face such a shitty job market with such an enormous burden of debt.
>>
>>78842098
Why is that? What fucked things up so badly?
>>
>>78840489
Let's see how rich america is when it's 90% beaner.
>>
>>78841673
A wall won't stop cartels. Pretty cheap for them to buy boats.
>>
File: 1466970004797.jpg (151 KB, 734x1006) Image search: [Google]
1466970004797.jpg
151 KB, 734x1006
>>78835683

Once you tasted mudslim blood you can't go back, come one anon we both know you want it
>>
File: are you.png (270 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
are you.png
270 KB, 500x495
>>78835683
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
>>
>>78835683
Mexico built a wall on its southern border AFAIK.
As for freedom of religion: the inofficial motto of islam is "Freedom go to hell". There really is no place for a religion that inherently infringes the rights of others. Also, Trump (unfortunately imo) isn't banning islam. He's banning the uncontrolled immigration of muslims.
>>
>>78842366
Imagine all the money that's going to go into swim programs.
>>
>>78835683
Trump also said we should start using racial profiling.
>>
>>78840489

>Country got to be rich by not being 70% third worlders

ftfy
>>
File: Screenshot_312.png (38 KB, 855x539) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_312.png
38 KB, 855x539
>Trump still #1
>>
>>78842788
haha. there's no way he's going to win. Romney was doing far better than him in the polls and he still lost big.
>>
>>78835683

>religion

>death cult based oppressive form of government bent on world domination

Pick one
>>
>>78842788
In my mind he is
>>
>>78835683

>>Freedom of religion

his proposal was to *temporarily* bar Muslims for foreign lands from coming to the USA. First of all, they are not citizens, so they don't get the protections of the Constitution like citizens do. His plan has never been to get rid of Muslims living in America.

>>How can we realistically build a wall

I'm not even sure what the question is, are you referring to its difficulty or the cost? The cost is $8-10 billion, or about the amount of money the state of Texas alone spends to prop up illegals. As for "muh terrain", the Chinese built a wall on their northern steppes with hills like 3,000 years ago, with our modern technology it's very possible.
>>
>>78843108
I hope you don't get too tired of wining
>>
File: omar mateen never hillary.jpg (167 KB, 300x800) Image search: [Google]
omar mateen never hillary.jpg
167 KB, 300x800
>>78842549
>>
>>78842366
That's why I included the US military in on it.

Right now the cartels have gotten cocky. They think because they are armed enough to deal with the pussy border control we have under the Obama administration that they can do whatever they want. The cartels don't seem to understand that they can't actually stand up to our military if we gave a more serious budget to the border region.

We need not just a wall. We need boots and stingers. The cartels need to feel the burn of their freight being blown up from an attack miles away. Then and only then will they get it.
>>
>>78842912
haha, found someone who trusts polls sponsored by the MSM
>>
>>78842912
So why don't you bet a bunch of money against him then? Or are you only pretending to be confident?
>>
File: nationalismglobalism.webm (464 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
nationalismglobalism.webm
464 KB, 960x540
>Hillary

You guys ready for Merkel 2.0?
>>
>>78842912
>Haha polls don't change, like remember that one time they did though haha
>>
>>78835683

To answer your question

Muslims need to reject sharia law and apostasy and become westernized. This isn't Pakistan. Integration into the American way of life is important for cohesion. It's a fact that this is not happening with the political establishment. They feel it's "imposing" Western culture onto them.

>Large amount of space along the border, plus widely varied terrain.

We were supposed to finish the wall under Bush, actually. Also, deploying the national guard to the border is fine.

And we need to deport visa overstays. Like now.
>>
>>78835683

> religion

santanic fags aren't going about trying to eradicate everyone and get you to either convert or die. The also don't have little religous loopholes that will allow you to do as your "enemies" do in an effort to destroy them.

> wall

If we can go to space, build railroads and all other sorts of stuff, why can't we build a wall? Are humans that inept?
>>
>>78835683
>so why not muslims?
same reason we tried to keep out communism. islam is less a religion than it is an expansionist political ideology.
>>
The only trouble I see with the wall is protecting the builders.

No doubt in my mind that "tolerant liberals" are going to try and sabotage the project and put people's lives in danger to make a political statement.
>>
>>78835683
first amendment freedom of religion applies to those inside our country. It does not say that we have to be equal and unprejudiced when decided who can come into our country.
>>
>>78844917
Sabotage is unlikely to happen if it is in fact the Army Corps of Engineers who build the wall.
>>
>>78843908
If you give me a link I totally will
>>
>>78835683
>doesn't apply to non-citizens immigrating here

>chinese built a longer larger wall forever ago, its $10 billion cost is nothing compared to the waste/corruption Trump will end, no 200 billion for Iran under Trump:

>even if some Mexicans evade the wall it will make it more expensive for the cartels and many fewer will be able to smuggle drugs. Just because a condom doesn't work 100% of the time doesn't mean you should go raw.
>>
>>78845651
>be building wall
>mexican/muslim military men found actively sabotaging the wall
>CO personally dispatches them with a shot to the head for treason
>building resumes no more saboteurs
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.