[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, you must be loving the European meltdown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: not_welcome_070915_0.jpg (133 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
not_welcome_070915_0.jpg
133 KB, 700x394
in the last 18 months, no?

Brexit
Migrant crisis
Ukraine being split apart
Greece crisis
Terrorism by ISIS

Or are you still so focused on America, that you cannot even find Europe on a world map?
>>
Being that there's lots of things going on in the USA why are you so asspained at the idea that Americans are focused on their own lives?

They're too busy being productive and better than everyone else in every other way to give a shit about crap happening across the pond. I mean really, why should they care?
>>
File: 1465291833000.png (528 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
1465291833000.png
528 KB, 500x647
>>78834923
fuck europe
build wall
hello putin
>>
>>78835158
>Being that there's lots of things going on in the USA
Dude, eating Burgers and discussing whether Tinder works for MILK hookups, isn't "lots of things going on".

>>78835158
>They're too busy being productive and better than everyone else in every other way to give a shit about crap happening across the pond.

Not sure what to say. Those are probably words of truth.
>>
>>78835408
I'm not going to lie, I'd much rather have a good burger than pay attention to what’s happening in the Old Country.

>delicious succulent beef patty with tomato lettuce bacon cheese and onions with a side of golden baked fries

Or

>another girl was raped by a pack of oppressed refugees in Berlin

Sorry man, it's a no brainer
>>
>>78834923
I'd much rather it not be happening, but since it is I might as well derive some schadenfreude from it
>>
>Implying that we don't care about these things
>>
>>78835408
Germany, getting raped by Muslims on the daily must have fucked you up.

Shit thread, but made me respond. Just crawling to us for help. Faggot.
>>
I'd say 90% of Americans don't even know Europe has a refugee crisis right now. If they do, it's most likely only because if the Brexit being on the news.

Our news is "Donald Trump literally Hitler" and "poor blacks/gays/trans get treated unfairly" 24/7.

I, however, have been enjoying the shit storm here and in Europe.
>>
File: 1466594489668.jpg (17 KB, 321x357) Image search: [Google]
1466594489668.jpg
17 KB, 321x357
>>78834923
to be honest seeing whites getting fucked by gobment via mudslimes/shitskins pouring in and fucking sempai's shit up makes me reeee. i would like to see unity that won't happen due to media bs about political correctness. we must build wall and gas the jews..... among other things
>>
1. Some of us are glad Brexit happened.
2. We have our own migrant issues to deal with, so fuck off
3. Sorry about the Ukraine, but, we elected a eunuch, so....nothing we can do to help.
4. FUCK Greece. They're the biggest deadbeats of the planet, they can all rot!
5. In case you haven't been paying attention, WE'VE BEEN HIT TWICE IN 6 MONTHS by domestic ISIS cells, so, again, FUCK OFF!
>>
>>78836354
>I'd say 90% of Americans don't even know Europe has a refugee crisis right now. If they do, it's most likely only because if the Brexit being on the news.
>Our news is "Donald Trump literally Hitler" and "poor blacks/gays/trans get treated unfairly" 24/7.

wow, we have someone actually talking the truth from Burgerland.

That's kind of unexpected.
>>
>>78835408
Hahah

Yes. Fuck this other Canuck, he sounds like he's never left his hometown.
>>
>>78836412
>WE'VE BEEN HIT TWICE IN 6 MONTHS by domestic ISIS cells,

Sorry, but a gay American dude shooting up a gay nightclub because of much butthurt, isn't an ISIS cell attack.
>>
>>78836754
A fag who pledged his allegiance to ISIS and yelled Snack bar when he did.
>>
>>78834923

>ukraine

no such european
>>
>>78837875
>A fag who pledged his allegiance to ISIS and yelled Snack bar when he did.

In reality, he pledged allegiance to the Gay Parade and yelled "Ahuuuu Butthurt!"
>>
>>78834923
Why would I be loving it?
I mean I approve of brexit because I think the Uk should have sovereignty and self determination.
However I don't want to see the region destabilized. We have a lot of "allies" such as Saudi Arabia but Europe is home to most of the countries that I believe are dependable in that regard. Even a past enemy such as Germany is more easily trusted because of shared history and values.
>>
File: 1466143716344.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
1466143716344.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>78834923
>N-notice me senpai: the thread
Fine kid, I know you're having problems at home so I'll throw you a (You)
>>
>>78834923
>Migrant crisis
everything except that.
You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Asians didnt give away asia
Africans didnt (willingly) give away africa
You gave away europe.. You destroyed the white gene pool.. the only gene pool to invent a car engine, send man to the moon, and civilize the rest of the world.
Its gone. gone forever, because you fucking cucks destroyed it.
>>
I care but only because you're all working as a preview of what's to come here if we allow the country to keep going down this self-destructive leftist/globalist path. I hope we never reach western European cuck levels but it all kind of rides on what happens this November. And even then, who's to say Trump doesn't just fall in line rather than exposing it all?

BTW, why is Europe always the one starting world conflicts? The US meddling in the middle east has been disgraceful but Europe has been nothing but trouble for the last couple of centuries. They don't have a lot of room to talk about Islam. Fuck Europe.
>>
>>78834923
not really, it means Clinton will be taking in even more rapefugees.
>>
>>78834923
Nearly every problem you listed has been caused by either you or the EU you control Germany. You have reaped what you have sowed, instead of being mad America is not ignoring its elections for you get your shit together.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.