[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CNN: Fareed Zakaria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Fareed-Zakaria1.jpg (919 KB, 1496x842) Image search: [Google]
Fareed-Zakaria1.jpg
919 KB, 1496x842
Did any of you /pol/acks watch his show this morning.
It started with him building up until he was almost yelling, saying that:
>Those who voted for Brexit were xenophobic, uneducated, old, white men.
>Those who voted against it were educated peoples and minorities.
>Brexit only serves as a populist movement of discrimination and nationalism
>If Brexit could win because of whites, then Trump could as well and this is a problem.

He does not mention that:
>50% of Sikhs voted for Brexit
>50% of Women voted for Brexit
>>
>>78834404
Calling 52% of the populace racist does nothing anymore.
You can use it to tell who's a moron though.
>>
>>78834404
The shitskins have thrown that word around so much that it doesn't mean anything to anyone anymore.

You lost, get over it faggots.
>>
>>78834404
Aw man, I actually kind of liked Fareed. :(
>>
File: 1463604927730.png (1 MB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
1463604927730.png
1 MB, 900x676
>>78835186
He's certainly charismatic, but so often he takes the most extreme anti-white position while claiming to be in the middle of the road.

He then only brings on guests that agree with his views.
>>
>>78834404
dude stop watching main stream
>>
Exactly. Ignore the mainstream. All those facts and information just fuck with my biases and delusions.
>>
>>78836889
>All those facts and information

In this instance, its a inaccurate display of facts.
>Fareed: Brexit is because of old uneducated white men.
>Reality: Brexit is because of the majority of people in central Britain and Wales. Including 50% women.
>>
words like racist, sexist, misogynist, uneducated etc don't work anymore.
>>
>>78834404
If uneducated white men are voting for Brexit, it means that the mass immigration to Britain causes them to lose their jobs and pay more taxes. Not because they are "xenophobic" or "dumb"
>>
Wallow in the butthurt.
We won.
We need to ride out this wave of butthurt. As long as it doesn't change the result, we can sit back and enjoy it.
>>
File: magic7777777.png (338 KB, 1259x821) Image search: [Google]
magic7777777.png
338 KB, 1259x821
brexit was by design.
>>
File: Clevon.jpg (26 KB, 300x314) Image search: [Google]
Clevon.jpg
26 KB, 300x314
>>78834404

>still watching CNN
>>
>>78837676
Why do liberals just love throwing around buzzwords and rely on it all the time to explain their views?
>>
>>78837925
Some programs are alright but their liberal bias is annoying
>>
>>78837948
Because actually thinking about something in an informed, analytical way is beyond them. It's deeply uncomfortable to even try. They don't want to and that makes them whine louder. They would rather just have some emotional trigger words to react to and throw at people who've messed with their view of reality.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x360
>>78836889
>>
>>78834404
If brexit was supported by racist white guys wouldn't that imply that bremain was intrinsically anti-white
>>
>>78834404
All the US networks are running with this theme to describe the exit.

Racist xenophobia.
Voters regretting their leave vote.
Hurts not only the UK, also hurts the US economy.
Makes the US and UK more vulnerable to terrorism.
Russia gonna take over.

No mention of anything positive.
All gloom and doom.

....then they attribute the success of leave votes to fear mongering

It has barely any impact on the US.
Why are they pushing this crap so hard?
>>
File: based bush.gif (2 MB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
based bush.gif
2 MB, 267x200
>>78834404
I watched that Iraq documentary
Was he right?
>>
What I don't understand is how a simple vote (not even enacted yet) can possibly take Britain off the world powers list.
>>
>>78839390
There are 330 million people in America. The news channels get a combined 3 or 4 million watching at any one time.

1%

They push the regressive leftist narrative hard but nobody fuckling watches (thank god)
>>
>>78839795
The funny thing is....

If they pushed the real narrative they'd probably get 15 million watching
>>
>>78836889
Buzzwords aren't facts and information.

Although I guess should I expect no less from A FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>78834404
Racism doesn't mean anything anymore. It's literally like saying literally doesn't mean anything anymore.
>>
>>78837948
Because they have no concrete argument so shaming others with racist, sexist...it's all they have
>>
>>78839390
They are worried they are going to be saying President Trump in November. Brexit was a harbinger
>>
>>78839534
Because it doesn't remove them from being important.

Even in their most apocalyptic scenarios the UK is still one of the worlds top economic players.

It is yet another way of saying the UK fucked it up, because it isn't one of cool kids now.
>>
>>78839390
Nuts...
I forgot to mention the online petition for the do over vote as part of the narrative.

One of the networks ran an animated version of the vote count rapidly rising.

I couldn't believe they took the time to make special graphics for the petition.

This is beyond the normal butthurt, some are in full blown panic mode.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.