[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
British civil war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: EDL-armed.jpg (57 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
EDL-armed.jpg
57 KB, 620x465
Could it all kick off /pol/?

Tensions have been running high the past few days and I can only see them getting worse.

>Rejection of the vote

Although possible, this is very unlikely, if this happens, I am certain some form of sectarian violence will erupt. Telling 17 million people to go shaft themselves in favour of staying in the European union will not settle well.

>Northern Ireland

No doubt, there will be a push by Sinn Fein for a referendum, however I can also see a reason for sectarian violence in the region to erupt once again given the fact Republicans voted to remain and Loyalists voted very much to leave.

>Rise in right wing sentiment

In the past few days as well as leading up to the referendum, xenophobic views have been ignited across the country, only showing the divide in communities, I also don't see Westminster actually doing anything remotely to stem the influx of migrants. People approaching immigrants in the streets claiming to have "Voted to leave, now you have to leave". It's only a matter of time before these sentiments spill over into violence I feel.

>Jo Cox

Although weeks have past since her death, it's clear that the right are willing and able to use violence.

Could we see a second civil war?
>>
File: 1457267036282.jpg (137 KB, 1010x948) Image search: [Google]
1457267036282.jpg
137 KB, 1010x948
Literally nothing is going to happen.
>>
>>78830475
I hope so. But >>78830784 is probably right
>>
not a chance, modern europeans are not violent
>>
File: destiny.jpg (263 KB, 600x1265) Image search: [Google]
destiny.jpg
263 KB, 600x1265
>>78830475
I think civil wars are the only way Euro nations can regain their land again, now that the (((agenda))) has gone so far. May even have to split-an ethnostate on the right and mulitcult state on the left that would likely continue to lose ground due to white flight.

I wouldn't mind it. People need to be willing to fight for their families, people, and way of life. Drastic action is required or the west will slowly slide into darkness.
>>
Nothing will happen in Norn Iron other than some salty paddies kicking off. Scotland will moan but they won't leave.
>>
Remainers wouldn't do anything. Violence would likely happen if the politicians reject the vote and stay anyway, IF there were actually any weapons, which there aren't. There's a reason England removed your guns, it's so you faggots can't do anything about whatever your ruling class decides to do with you
>>
>>78830784
yeah not even brexit desu we're just gonna be in limbo until the old brexiters die off and it all blows over
>>
What are they going to fight with? Pillows?
>>
Not happening lol
>>
>>78830475
Civil war has been their plan for a while now. Of course it Will happen. Europe will balkanize soon, they say it needs to end in one of 3 stages. This being one of them.

It won't start in Britain. But you're not safe.
>>
>>78830475
We will leave the EU, we will have a recession but then things will go back to normal.
Scotland will cuck themselves into voting to remain in the UK because they don't want to use the Euro.
>>
It's not like these so called 'communities' were united in the first place. The left brought division when they imported hostile foreigners into our communities and in typical leftist (jewish) fashion, they blame the victims of this multiculturalism.
>>
>>78830475
Scottish independence is now pretty much inevitable.

Cameron is being irresponsible by staying in No. 10. He needs to leave this week.
>>
>>78831660
Scotland will leave, indeed this vote proves that England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland are separate countries that should be separated.

If you believe otherwise you are no different to the EUrocrats you decry.
>>
>>78833400
Ridf shoo shoo go away
>>
>>78830475
Remainers are angsty students and cucks, they have neither the propensity nor aptitude for violence. They would be annihilated
>>
>>78831829
I honestly wonder if the old grans who basically got the referendum passed would even have voted Leave if they'd understood that the promised shitstorm would actually arrive.

people had so little faith in Cameron they assumed he was bluffing.
>>
>>78830475
If the second referendum becomes a reality then yes, Britain lacks the leadership to unite its people at present.
>>
>>78833047
I'm sure he is literally packing, but it's not like him physically leaving is a requirement before the process of replacing him can start.
>>
>>78830475
There's no tension. It's media made up lie.
>>
File: 1462414131418.jpg (168 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1462414131418.jpg
168 KB, 1015x1527
>Anything ever happening with NI
Every time there's a shake up, this is bought up. The fact of the matter is, no one over here gives a shit. The vast majority of us didn't vote anyway, and most of us are to stubborn to give in to the Irish. And the the taigs won't risk shit, because if they start anything it'll make them look like baffoons who shouldn't be caved in to, and they'll reset their entire push they've made back to zero. They'll be a few dumb cunts in council estates make a wee bit of noise, then we'll all carry on. As for Scotland, fuck them. My only grief is we have no way to physically disconect them from England, and sew NI in their place.
>>
>>78830475
If the government doesn't start deport people on mass especially the jobless and criminals then you will see mosque's and paki shops across the country being burned down, and people beaten to death on the streets.
>>
File: 1454868883490-1.jpg (23 KB, 507x640) Image search: [Google]
1454868883490-1.jpg
23 KB, 507x640
>>78830475
BASED ULSTER

>>78836248
Speak for yourself, Taig shill.
Must burn taking the Queen's shilling every day, toiling for the Anglo.

Ulster and NI has very strong support on mainland
>>
>>78830475
PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>78830475

Wouldn't this be our third Civil War or am I getting confused?
>>
>>78830475
>Republicans voted to remain.
Why would they after the EU openly shafted Ireland with a cactus?
>>
>>78830475
If they actually tried to make a second EU referendum there probably would be, I could easily see mass violence kicking off
>>
>>78830475

Only if they try to reverse the referendum. It was a pressure relief valve for a frustrated, angry populace. Take away that and well, it's the last straw. You've given them no peaceful alternative. If Scotland and N. Ireland want their independence, so be it. Free people should be free.
>>
File: anglo-saxon-england.png (36 KB, 512x622) Image search: [Google]
anglo-saxon-england.png
36 KB, 512x622
Hopefully it will go back to something like this
>>
I don't see how a civil war would work in a country where guns are mostly banned, and I'm sure most people would prefer stability. The remainers have already had there tantrum in London. If brexit gets vetoed same will happen on a slightly bigger scale but we'll get over it in a week.
>>
>>78841771
I don't see how a civil war would work in a country where guns are mostly banned
if there's war they will get supplied.
>>
>>78841771
I see London becoming a special region within England. Scotland becoming separate while NI's fate is uncertain to say the least.

All you leave voters did was cause massive instability for no other reason than delusional paranoia.
>>
File: lel.png (17 KB, 909x495) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
17 KB, 909x495
>>78830475
The left are incredibly insidious and the public are completly unaware of how radical they are.

/pol/ should do it's part in bringing some awareness to the British public.

Print these off and spread them around your town.

1/4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGvhOEp3HwQ
>>
>>78841130

> dividing up an already small nation

that is really really stupid.

what laws are they going to have?

Are they going to be financially independent?

What currencey will they have?

Jews like divide and conquer, these isles are and always will be known as Britannia
>>
File: lel2.png (18 KB, 909x495) Image search: [Google]
lel2.png
18 KB, 909x495
>>
>>78831707
Unlucky for them they removed guns from the police service too :^)
>>
>>78830475
i hope not
>>
Take back your capital

GAS THE INVADERS WHO RESIST DEPORT THE REST

which is 80% of London
>>
File: lel3.png (18 KB, 909x495) Image search: [Google]
lel3.png
18 KB, 909x495
>>
>My only grief is we have no way to physically disconect them from England, and sew NI in their place.

Fucking based.
>>
>>78833400
The UK is a democracy. The EU is not a democracy.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.