[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPSEC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 750x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 750x840
So Israel pays shills like her to make the IDF look better on social media?
>>
>strap on the front sight

???
>>
>>78825817
i know wtf?

>women in uniform

cant even work a fuckin j-hook
>>
>>78825527
they have conscription, every single person in israel serves in the military, from the recluse to the attention whore
>>
File: 1464844954476.jpg (870 KB, 1271x2097) Image search: [Google]
1464844954476.jpg
870 KB, 1271x2097
>>78825527
>>
>>78826074
Good to know anon, I thought it was just a lie some conspiritards made up on here
>>
>>78825817
There is no magazine either. Let's be honest, that girl has never had to even fire
>>
File: Meow.jpg (757 KB, 2600x1700) Image search: [Google]
Meow.jpg
757 KB, 2600x1700
>>78825527
>So Israel pays shills like her to make the IDF look better on social media?
Yes, pretty much, how are you only catching up to this?

You do remember those "leaked" pictures from Israeli girls in underwear/naked that were posted all over social media a couple of years ago, right?

The kikes just do it to improve the image of the IDF, of course, they do lots of heinous shit so grabbing the attention of your dick is one way to stop your brain from thinking.

Also OPSEC refers to operational security, I think the word you're looking for is psyop
>>
>>78825527
yes, they've even admitted it

it works quite well
>>
>>78826659
I put opsec because it refers to Israel having heavy control of social media still
>>
no israeli soldier is getting paid for uploading photos to social media, doesn't matter how they look. if anything they get court-martialed if it's in a sensitive setting
>>
>>78827307
Fuck off David
>>
>>78827307
>No Israeli soldier is being paid for uploading photos to social media by the way. It's a goyim-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear IDF.
There, fixed it for you.
>>
>>78825527
A military power that tries to make itself look good? HERESY!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.