[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is playing voters such as you like a fiddle, and you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Trump is playing voters such as you like a fiddle, and you don't seem to care. He never says anything of substance, nor has any realistic/viable plans to somehow bring back millions of jobs to America. His speeches are the biggest jokes in the history of politics. Why do you have so much faith in him?
>>
if the media hates it it must be right
>>
>>78823730
All the correct people hate him, so therefore he is good, nothing, I mean nothing can change my views on that because everything the news spouts is lies.
>>
>>78823730
Are you talking about Trump or Bernie?
>>
>>78823730
Because /pol/cats are mental midgets. Theyre just not bright. Many such cases! Sad!
>>
>>78823730
>nor has any realistic/viable plans to somehow bring back millions of jobs to America

>get rid of 11+ million illegal wetbacks
>open up millions of jobs in one go
>>
File: politics.jpg (69 KB, 926x138) Image search: [Google]
politics.jpg
69 KB, 926x138
>>78823730

do any politicians say things while running that they mean?
>>
>>78823730
What is Hillary saying?
>>
>>78823730

Hillary is a criminal - Trump 2016

>>>s a g e
>>
>>78825504
>>78825259
They also hate ISIS. But sure, take your edgy teenage, reverse physcology method of letting the media decide your vote.
>>78825546
Both id imagine.

>>78826509
Did you miss the part that said "realistic" or viable"
>>
Can't wait for the salty /pol/ tears when they realise Trump being the nominee handed Clinton the presidency on a silver platter.
>>
>>78823730
>you don't seem to care
that's the whole point
WE DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THE ESTABLISHMENT
fuck the GOP
fuck them all
i dont care what Trump says i want to watch it all burn down
>>
File: kaz trump.png (269 KB, 606x406) Image search: [Google]
kaz trump.png
269 KB, 606x406
>>78823730
PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE
>>
>>78823730
Because he represents and has already delivered upon the destruction of the Establishment. He could get into office and do literally nothing his entire term and he would be better than Bush, Obama, or Hillary.
>>
>>78829793
Nope. Poorly polled data doesn't mean shit, if Trump wasn't going to win, neither was Ted Cruz. Fucking delusional Neocons still sniveling that old canard.
>>
File: pres alignments original.jpg (114 KB, 898x701) Image search: [Google]
pres alignments original.jpg
114 KB, 898x701
>>
>>78830483
>Because he represents and has already delivered upon the destruction of the Republican Party
FTFY
You realize that when he loses, Hillary will import so many shitskins, the GOP will never win the white house again right?
>>
>>78823730
>1 post by this id
>>
>>78823730
Bitch, I don't give a FUCK what he says. I do care about the policies he posts on his website. His, Bernie's, and Hillary's rallies are nothing more than that, fucking rallies. But out of all the candidates (including Johnson and Stein), Trumps written policies make the most sense from an economic and security standpoint. Hillary is more of the same that we've dealt with for 24 years, Bernie seems to think he's magically gonna make extremely expensive shit fly through Congress, Johnson is a shadow-liberal and Stein is insane if she thinks her policies will help our nation.

America first. Simple as that, not global agendas, not college students, not the "free market" and not whatever retards Stein panders too. America.
>>
>>78830672
>the evil alignments are red, white and blue
Beautiful
>>
>>78828438
Hitler got rid of a couple million people don't see how that was "unreal " or "viable"
>>
>>78823730
he had me at build
>>
>>78831551
He would have to include getting rid of democracy and the balance of power first if he is going to genocide.
>>
>>78828438
Why are you denying the holocaust?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.