[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It really makes you think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: kurwa.jpg (216 KB, 550x526) Image search: [Google]
kurwa.jpg
216 KB, 550x526
>Europe 2020
>Sitting outside my bloc on the western border with germonies
>I am squatting, drinking vodka with pickles juices and eating pierogies
>Suddenly I see bunch of western guys running from the border towards me
>Breaze, breaze u ned help us Polant - said the french dude
>I respond: ok gaiz just lemme finish up on dat gorzka żołądkowa
>I dress up in my traditional hussar white and red jumpsuit along with brassknuckles
>See a bunch of savages with towels on their heads and screaming some gibberish at me
>Callin up on my friend Ivan from Kaliningrad
>He picks up the phone and says: "Okay komrade, wez been at you wit slavboys at 10 minutes
>Suddenly I hear loud KURVAAAAAAAAAA behind me
>I see my southern friend Andrej along with my bratanek Béla
>Ivan, Béla and Andrej land on a katyusha rocket beside me, thankfully to the Chrystus it didnt blow up
>We scream together KURWAAAAAA at savages and Deus Vult ensues.
>>
>>78822635
>Saying Germans and Frogs from Muslims.

Why would you do this? They totally deserve it.
>>
>>78822847
*Saving
>>
>>78822847
It's not about helping them
We just simply hate shitskins
>>
>>78822635
>Ivan, Béla and Andrej land on a katyusha rocket beside me, thankfully to the Chrystus it didnt blow up
I chuckled, well done lad. 8/8
>>
>>78823054
Exactly.
>>
File: YNLFysP.jpg (39 KB, 254x284) Image search: [Google]
YNLFysP.jpg
39 KB, 254x284
>>78822635
Great story.
>>
>Poland saving Europe

haha ok
>>
>>78822635
>squatting
Only russians squat and they don't even slav, kill yourself
>>
>>78823669
You were liberated by canadians you dutch degenerate.
>>
>>78823859
>liberated
>>
File: 6720464.jpg (979 KB, 1276x850) Image search: [Google]
6720464.jpg
979 KB, 1276x850
>>78823669
Slavs will not save you, we will just battle our way through, frytko. We, Canadians and other nations fought our way through your country in Market Garden operation, and still in XXI century you are cuckaroos. I mean, your fucking resistance showed up after we freed the cities.

>>78823809
You've never been in Praga Północ then you fucking yippie.
>>
>>78824136
you're still not going to ''save'' Europe. keep dreaming
>>
File: kurwaa.jpg (413 KB, 1000x1450) Image search: [Google]
kurwaa.jpg
413 KB, 1000x1450
>>78824516
We will see, frytka. We will kurwa see.
>>
>>78823669
>battle of viena
>>
>>78824622
if the West falls, spread your ass cheeks because Russia is not that far
>>
File: polishgirl2.jpg (151 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
polishgirl2.jpg
151 KB, 1024x683
>>78824516
Everyone knows all the quality Dutch became Afrikaners. You're no good for nothing.
>>
File: 1455877650722.png (162 KB, 780x720) Image search: [Google]
1455877650722.png
162 KB, 780x720
>>78823669
>t. muh NEXIT next
Let me tell you a story Kanker-kun:
>6 european countries' leaders met up lately in Krautland
>they were discussing possibilities of making even closer connections between them
>Germany, France, Belgium....
Shit i forgot the rest. Would you mind to remind me what were the other 3?
>>
>>78824638
>biggest meme event in history
>>
>>78824638
There is no need to educate kanker-kuns, they are still salty about losing colonies to shitskins.
>>78824720
West already fallen, Slavic Brothers are only counting days till the wpierdol will commence.
>>
>>78824720
So?
We will drink together and watch you get raped by mudslims, laughing.
Without EU there is no point in invading Poland, or any other european country around us, since it harmless to us.
>>
File: 1459961968306.png (78 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1459961968306.png
78 KB, 249x250
>>78824959
>Saying that literally saving west from roaches is a meme.
>>
>>78825037
and Poland is once again going to get the short end of the stick, like always

>>78825275
What is Lepanto? anyways what really defeated the Ottomans was military technology emerging when your ''commonwealth'' meme was already dead. Poland right now is on life support from EU (germany) and once that's gone it's no more freebies for you, no more Silesia no more EU monies :^)
>>
>>78825236
In 1920 we were harmless to you too Ivan brother, but we still kicked your ass. EU is paper union, and the NATO is laughable because of the Turk presence there, I was laughing my ass off when I heard that Turk wanted to join in EUROPEAN union.
>>
What does this say in English?
>>
>>78824516
Tell me, do you honestly think any country can save Europe other than Poland/Hungary? Britain has shown promise lately but certainly you never will.

>>78824959
I think you've had too much of the Trudeau Tree.
You're starting to act like an ignorant faggot.
>>
>>78825498
>Saying that Lepanto did anything

Venice and Spain were bantering about heaps of meat of the roach while the roach was still living, and shortly after it began to get in strength. Battle of Vienna pulled them back again, but ofcourse the Holy League proved worthless once again.

>Technology argument

We beaten back swedes at sheer shock hussar force while being outnumbered, same goes for ruscy or vlachs or rumunian forces. Even fucking mercenaries refused to fight when they heard about hussars. And what you've achieved? Beating up some ooga-booga with powder, then losing the colonies to UK? Laughable.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnR4KN4uxKU
>>
>>78825519
Bah, that was just minor conflict.
Like a two drunk slavs fighting inside a bar called "Ukraine" and around it, just like we did a bunch of times throughout history.
Nothing to be mad about.
>>
>>78825519
>still kicked your ass
>secede west ukraine to Poland
>liberate them in 1939
>MUH HOLODOMOR 1933 NEVER FORGET
Why did you starve them, Poland?
>>
>>78826573
Yeah, but commies in Berlin were ready to say hi to krasnaya armia with open arms if you would arrive.
>>
File: Ukraine_famine_map.png (353 KB, 1280x784) Image search: [Google]
Ukraine_famine_map.png
353 KB, 1280x784
>>78826801
Well, I thought you would bring over pow camps argument but I see you chose the another one.
>>
>>78826153
oh i don't know the biggest fleet in Europe during the 17th century? Constantly fighting either the UK, Spain or France. What was your fleet like, nevermind i know it was shit.

Also you're implying Poland save Europe from the Osmans while without Habsburg help Poland would have been beaten by the Osmans because simply they were superior militarily speaking, like i said that only changed when Europe (=not Poland) began modernizing their armies.

The fact that the Netherlands survived the 19th century and Poland didn't only proves my point. Your gay hussars couldn't defeat the Russians and Prussians kek
>>
>>78827037
The western part is most vocal about hunger though. It's your fault obviously.
>>
>>78823054
This
>>
>>78822847
Why let the shitskins get stronger?
>>
>>78827073
Oh I know you are baiting now, but either way I'll get on it just so that the uneducated ones would say that you won.

>Biggest fleet
Still shat on by everyone and nobody except netherlands remembers it.
>Fleet
Nigga, our fleet was mostly mercenaries, and we had only occassion to use it against teutonic "knights".

Habsburg forces were mostly centred in vienna, defending it and the reiters didn't do much but yes they participated in charge.

First infantry along with cannons cleared the path for cavalry, then king Jan I Sobieski ordered hetman Jabłonowski to charge with his chorągiew and soon about 20.000 cavalry (leading with hussars, and our king also charged with his personal guard) and the ottoman forces wavered, breaking away.

The battle lasted 12 hours, from which 11,5 hours were a cannon fire, then half the hour the battle. We wiped them clean, and the Poles saved the west. You won't bring that down from us, filthy kanker hund and moderinisation of armies didn't prove shit.

The Commonwealth didn't survive because of the internal struggle (with help from the outside, traitors and all that stuff), and our army was modernised - even during the occupation. Kosciuszko uprising is a proof, when the young officers from school died off to fight for independence. Meanwhile your country was engaged in debauchery, and getting their money off shitskins. You deserve it. You deserve what will happen to you, and I will smile when your west will burn.
>>
>>78828299
>Still shat on by everyone

give source, i know you can't. i understand that Poland needs to invent their history because your country is so shit but please stay away from internation boards
>>
WHAT'S GOING ON IN THIS THREAD :DDDD
>>
>>78828623
Just look at your country. Armless, defenseless, even your minister of health and minister of the defence makes me point the finger and laugh at. Your country is famous for weed and old whores in red lantern district, oh and tulips. No chance of your country unifying, you are too knee deep in petty things and liberal cuckistan is too dug in your pig heads.
>>
>>78825275
by the time of second siege of vienna ottoman empire was already in a decline, which started almost a half a century ago

and I love how poles ignore ottoman-polish alliance post vienna whenver it suits them. Poland (or whatever that partition was named) and Ottoman empire were allies for centuries but better ignore post 1650

defenders of europe against turks my ass, Russia alone deserves that reputation the same country you befriended ottomans against
>>
>>78829243
still no source. how is your gdp, is it still low? are you poor because you're stupid or are all the good polish workers in the West?
>>
>>78822635
>no romanian to impale the savages and post them along the border
> no gyppo slave to carry palinka, vodka and tuica for us in the middle of the battle
> no serbian to genocide entire moslem villages
> no bulgarian to eat pickles and cush turbaned heads

Pole, I am dissapointed
>>
>>78829375
I wasn't a alliance. It was truce until 1699, and both commonwealth and cossacks despised turks and tatars. The only thing close to a "alliance" was deployment of crimean tatars at wars. Though, I need to agree that during occupation and not being on the map - some of our people including Czartoryski dynasty came to Turk, fought your wars against russia. I don't like it, but I won't deny it happened, it were troubled times for my people.

>>78829415
Look it up yourself, fag. You weren't industrialised until 19 century and you bitch about modernisation. Our Slask and Poznań were more modernised under prussian occupation than you were. If not for dynasty debauchery and cock gobbling on monarchy you would be long time ago divided by either UK, or Germany. Spain came close to having your lands proper way, but they didn't have the balls as the guerilla hiding in the bushes type of dudes they are.
>>
>>78829940
Andrej symbolised most southern states as it's well known to be used in many Slavic countries, along with Poland using it as Andrzej. But yeah, I could lenghten it up, Rumun.
>>
>>78829955
the industrial revolution only really started in the 19th century, but i don't expect from a polack to know this because your country probably only industrialised 20 years ago or something.

>under Prussian occupation

kek
>>
>>78829955
I had no idea. Really makes you think. Are Poles honorary roaches?
>>
>>78830264
...until the end of the 19 century. I was so hasty because I am leaving my house soon and probably the thread will die off, you kanker hund.

>>78830379
Some Poles founded a small city near Constantinople, obviously it was Czartoryski dynasty. But after some shit stirring up it was renamed and there is a cementery and church there, along with polish szlachta type of buildings left along with a sculpture of Czartoryski's head and i think there is a commemorative plaque there aswell, not sure.
>>
>>78822635

>no accordion from Serbia's direction

Why no proper remove kebab music?
>>
>>78829375
To sum it up - we were at 99% times at war with you, turcy, but after losing independence some of Poles surviving the first uprisings came to roachland, started to fight in wars against ruscy, and then that's it. I am interested on your state on european union though, turek. I am really interested if you are actually interested in this, as obviously being the member of the nation who came from the east under Seljuks, conquering the fading Romans.
>>
>>78822847
>they

you have to go back abdul
>>
what are the polish gun laws like?
>>
This discussion is so pathetic
Dutch trying to offense Poland
Pole trying to offense Netherlands

What's the point of it?
>>
>>78831322
Same as in other eu countries
So actually no guns
>>
>>78831322
You can get black powder weapons (revolvers, etc) without any problems, but either than that we are not allowed without any permissions. But if you get hunting lincence though.. Anyway's in next elections there will be a Korwin party in the sejm, and maybe we will do something about, since they want guns to be free usa style.
>>78831437
I am just kicking a dead body, they made themselves a joke when they lost to ooga booga.
>>
>>78831437

It's called banter.
>>
>>78822635
6/10 made me read to the end
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.