[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Democrat Sin-In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
What was the general view of /pol/ regarding the issue of the Democrat sit-in?
>>
a distraction from the fact that hillary and the democrats are responsible for the rise of isis and thus omar mateen
>>
File: MFWDukeNukemAlpha.jpg (62 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MFWDukeNukemAlpha.jpg
62 KB, 300x300
>>78822067
>mfw

Lolfags.
>>
>>78822067
Children sit on the floor.
>>
>>78822067

Cry babies drinking juice boxes and acting like children
>>
>>78822067
Here's my view on what they were wanting to accomplish:

First of all, I remember liberals (rightfully) throwing a fucking shit fit about how garbage the no-fly list was and how the criteria just generally needed to get better a few months ago.

If the process for putting someone on the list were overseen by someone picked by Trump, I'd maybe be okay with it (I love the second amendment, but I'm not so libertarian that I'm against finding ways to deny guns to goat fuckers). In addition, I feel like you should be able to challenge a DO NOT PROCEED in court
>>
They had ChickFilA sent to them to eat.

Which is very ironic considering they are Democrats shilling in the aftermath of the gay massacre.
>>
>>78822067

Americans will find any excuse not to exercise.
>>
>>78822067
Embarrassing and gay.
>>
>>78822067
It was a perfect display of showing how fucking incompetent and childish these pussies are. They spit in the face of democracy by throwing a fucking tantrum, and you just fucking know they would call the republicans childish if they did the same exact thing.
>Vote on gun control issues
>Lose
>Instead of taking it gracefully act like a fucking child and try forcing everyone to your way by being a huge cunt
To be honest these people should resign. They clearly have no fucking respect for the system
>>
>>78822067
They got a frog nigga sitting with them
>>
>>78822067
>we're tired of our rights being taken away!!!
>Let us take away your rights!!!

I love this a lot.
>>
>>78822174

>omar
>being anything other than a closet case wannabe.

Dude had pledged allegience to AlQ, Hezbollah, and ISIS.

He didnt know a fucking thing about any sort of organized radical Islam he just wanted to kill a bunch of homos and cause as much butthurt as possible.
>>
Pic related, bunch of whiny spoiled brats
>>
sad
>>
>>78822067
They gave Paul Ryan hell and made me laugh.

They're okay.
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 755x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 755x700
Stupid bullshit
>>
>>78822067
Pathetic, disgusting, and anti-democratic.
>>
>>78823930
this.

although islam was a motivating factor behind him doing what he did. that shit is poisonous and should be eradicated
>>
>>78824227
Its 2015+1!
We cant have the people lowering our standards of livings suffer!
>>
>>78824227
Is "WE, THE PIZZA" actually written on these boxes? How ironic...
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.