[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit I just watched brexit the movie.....how are people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1465938047247.jpg (323 KB, 960x686) Image search: [Google]
1465938047247.jpg
323 KB, 960x686
Holy shit I just watched brexit the movie.....how are people my age so pissed off about leaving? The eu seems like nothing but an economic wrecking ball.....
https://www.brexitthemovie.com
>>
>>78820285
Bamp for brit thoughts...
>>
It's been a great result for the UK, and therefore the world.
>>
>>78820410
I just don't understand why the young people in Britain would be so against their own interests....
>>
File: 1466836497359-1.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466836497359-1.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Congratulations Brits!
>>
>>78820602
Because apparently you have to be an SJW if you are young
>>
anyone else annoyed by american comic artists

the way they always have to label everything

like yeah haha I get it the old blonde lady commanding the EU ship is Merkel and the bound man is "strangled" by regulations, hilarious. was it necessary to spoil the joke?
>>
>>78820873

This
>>
>>78820873
I'm 22...maybe it's because /pol/ had changed me but fuck...why can't everyone my age see through the shroud of bullshit
>>
>>78820602
they're retarded

they value "visa free travel" more than their rights

people nowadays have so comfortable lives, they forget that it's the rights that afford them those. typical case of comfort over rationality
>>
>>78821467
This is such a shame....I think it's time for another war to show these cunts what it means not to have freedom....
>>
>>78821694
>people disagree with me politically
>let's have a war

Sounds like a good idea, nothing irritates me more than the fact that my country hasn't fully ejected the Union Jack from our continent.
>>
>>78820285
Tell them they should have moved to counties where blacks run the police force and the government too if they want to get revenge on the racists.

Watch them start squirming. Then say "I knew you couldn't walk your talk on racial integration!"
>>
>>78820285
Because Millennials can recognise propaganda. Gen X and Boomers didnt have their own John Stewart or Micheal Moore. It was the dark ages that they grew up in so they fell for the Brexit propaganda.

>Hurr Durr i want my country back
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.