[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JEWGLE THINKS HATE SPEECH ISNT FREE SPEECH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 630x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 630x629
Alright so back when we were doing the #ProudToBe raid, I was raping the comments under the name of "Moon Man 1488 Degeneracy Eliminator". Now I got this message from jewgle just now. So fags are reporting me or jewgles just mad. I posted things like. "These fags need to be euthanized/put to sleep permanently/killed on sight" and "Omar "Put a gag in every fag" Mateen Would've stopped this" I believe I'm in a few screen caps of the raid.
>>
Looks like you violated their User Content and Conduct Policy. That's probably why you were banned.
>>
>>78817664
Autism #checked
>>
>>78817664
It's a private business. They can do what they want.

I believe in free speech but come on you were just trying to anger people and Google has every right to silence it.
>>
Google has gotten way too political. I no longer use their search engine because I don't want to look at their biased "doodles" anymore.
>>
As a private party, Google doesn't have to protect any speech on its services. Advocating violence against any group is among the least likely speech to be protected, in any case.
>>
>>78818607
>Veterans Day Google doodle
>group of veterans in uniform saluting
>90% of them are minorities
>50% of them are women

The vast majority of veterans are White Men, I fucking hate how we are fed lies because the truth makes economically useless leftists get cunthurt.
>>
>>78817664
They probably got their feelings hurt by your comments. Their #proudtobeafaggot campaign failed many levels.
>>
>>78819295
I understand and I agree with your point of view, it pisses me off too when they try and misrepresent things like that. But as a private company, they are allowed to put out what they want. Nobody is making you use Google.

By the way, sometimes Google takes forever to connect/load on my computer, and then I go to Bing and it takes a millisecond. I'm starting to use it more
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 1024x682
>>78819295
For me, it was the black-power/Egyptian/KANGZ one and the Maoist terrorist-sympathizer one within a couple months of each other. Lost a lot of respect for Google.
>>
You are beyond a white supremacist. This is a whole new level. I'm going to coin the term "complete and utter dumbass."
>>
>>78819537
Yeah you are correct, it's the general attitude in society that bothers me though, I hate that facts have become bigoted because the world will never match brainwashed progressive womens narratives.

Women have the buying power and college educated(delusional leftist) women have more cash so our so-called capitalist society caters to them in every way possible and confirms their moronic childish beliefs so they will spend more money.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.