[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my town has a bunch of very old building from the medieval
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: fuckmyshitup.jpg (49 KB, 394x526) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.jpg
49 KB, 394x526
>my town has a bunch of very old building from the medieval era and some dumb castle
>mayor wants to spend 5 millions to renovate it because "muh culture muh history"
>today all young people protested in front of the mayor's house
>they want to get rid of the old building and the dumbass castle
>I agree with them
>we cannot waste money on useless shit like this
>instead we should build buidling that are modern (I love buildings that are like cubes and I love glass as a material)
>there should be more possibilites to work as IT because IT is the most important branche
>father told me that his grandparents lived in one of the houses and that he wants me to inherit said house
>tell him to stop wasting his time with that old shack
>just read in the newspaper that the buildings and the castle will finally be destroyed and new beautiful buildings will be built

I want my country to look like America. America is so beautiful. Beautiful modern buidlings, modern architecture, tons of IT jobs.

I hate Germany and I hate all this dicksuckign for "muh ancestors muh culture muhhhh"

Fuck old people so much
>>
Germans shouldn't be allowed to post here, everything they post is pure cancer, you should follow in the foot steps of your prophet Adolph Dickler and off yourself
>>
>>78817508
Emigrate to somewhere else. I don't want your kind in germany.
>>
>>78817508

My problem is couldn't that money go toward refugees who actually need it?
>>
File: 30311.jpg (68 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
30311.jpg
68 KB, 225x350
rika here
fuck small villages!
>>
>>78817508
That's one tasty fat bait, almost made me rage, wp
>>
>he posts his bait again
>>
>>78817508
>it's another Kevin the Cuck episode

Too many showings a day, honestly.
>>
>>78817508
This is bait, I hope.
>>
File: 1466734282155.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466734282155.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>78817508
Oh look he posted it again
>>
>>78817508
2/10
>>
if america had buildings as old as germany there would be insane amounts of money being lured into renovating them
>>
>>78817508
Bring dich um.
Bist schon so schlimm wie die ganze antifa der kultur bis auf ein paar dahingeschissene farbflecken egal ist.

Geh doch nach Amerika und nimm doch gleich ein paar deiner muslim freunde mit.
>>
File: 1463976977734.png (98 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
1463976977734.png
98 KB, 618x618
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.