[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeremy Corbyn - The silent hero of Brexit, the man who sacrificed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 28166-1wh4k6c.jpg (227 KB, 1520x1107) Image search: [Google]
28166-1wh4k6c.jpg
227 KB, 1520x1107
Press F to pay respects.

Whether you disagree with his politics or not, you cannot deny that this man was truly selfless in doing what he did to fuck with the Remain campaign.

The taint of disgrace will follow him to his grave. Future generations will revile him, In the Labour Party, as a despicable traitor with no sense of honor; and in the Conservative party, as a monster who made a half arsed attempt at campaigning for Remain.

He will go down in official history as a shitty politician, and no one will ever understand him... that was his final mission. And like a true man of the people, he saw it through to the end.

History will never know what he did. No one will ever learn the truth. His story, his plans. Everything he did, he did for his country. He sacrificed his career and his honor for his people. He was a real hero. He was a true patriot.
>>
>>78814858

F

But I regret my exit vote
>>
>>78814858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPQE3GfkrOo
>>
>>78814858
He's not going anywhere. This crisis is just the last gasp of the Blairites.
>>
>>78815009
Yeah me too
>>
He was a true patriot.

Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
>>
F
>>
>>78814858
isnt he just an edgy ? Ive heard in the past that he said some really controversial stuff, like praising Fidel or something like that. It basically seemed that he intentionally says opposite of what average politican would.

And according to this thread, he is Enoch of this generation. What exactly was his part in brexit? I dont even know
>>
File: 2f0.gif (938 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
2f0.gif
938 KB, 350x200
>>
>>78814858
Can anyone give me a rundown on what exactly he did besides telling Obama and Cameron to fuck off and not allowing Labour's data to be used for the Remain Campaign?
>>
File: 4574.jpg (4 MB, 3912x2346) Image search: [Google]
4574.jpg
4 MB, 3912x2346
But I think he wanted all of you people to know the truth. He wanted to live on in your memory, not as a leader, but as an honest man. But he was forbidden to tell you himself. And that's why he campaigned to remain. /pol/, history will ever know what he did. No one will ever learn the truth. His story... his true voting intention, will endure only in your hearts. Everything he did, he did for his country. He sacrificed his integrity and his position for his native land. He was a real hero. He was a true patriot.
>>
File: corbyn_leave.jpg (218 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
corbyn_leave.jpg
218 KB, 1200x900
>>78816265
Labour was officially pro remain so he was supposed to campaign for it. but he wouldn't work with Cameron and made sure in his pro remain speeches to tell everyone how shit the EU is
>>
File: 1466879461594.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1466879461594.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
>>78816824
>yfw they wanted you to campaign to remain.
>>
>>78815562
>>78815009
Stop listening to the faggots on the news and radio baaawwwwwwing about the pound and this and that. Brexit was the right thing to do, we freed ourselves from an undemocratic, monolithic shitshow and any short term hit to our economy (even though the pound will rebound quickly and any economic damage is being hugely exaggerated by the media who always try to focus on the negative in everything) was a nessesary price to pay for our freedom.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.