[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's so great about whites anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (10 KB, 284x178) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 284x178
What's so great about whites anyway?
>>
>>78811371
Everything.
>>
The printing press was pretty good
>>
>>78811371
They invented the language you're speaking and the computer you're using.
and the chair you're sat on in the house you're black ass is 'cotching' in.
>>
99.9% of modern civilisation was created by white people. Hence why every culture on the planet tries to emulate the English (example being suits and ties).
>>
>>78811432
Except China did it first and better

>>78811554
Tbh English is a subpar language that is only good for quick, summative and concise statements. For this reason, it is the de facto language in computing manuals and programming languages.

It falls flat in any sort of complex expression, however, which sounds better in any of the other Romantic languages.
>>
>>78811832
>Except China did it first and better
China never developed the printing press you fucking faggot
>>
>>78811832
No it wasn't better plus their language was not exactly conducive to moveable type. Try harder chink
>>
>>78811371
Nothing. So don't try and go into white countries. If you're brown you definitely should pack up and leave all the evil white countries right away.
>>
memes basically
>>
>>78811371
Please, get this message to all the immigrants breaking down our doors.
>>
>>78811371
>looks at flag

THE ETERNAL ANGLO STRIKES AGAIN
>>
>>78811928
The modern printing press is a highly mechanized process of the ancient art of Paper making and ink calligraphy.

>>78812090
>he uses a computer to print his letters

Plebeian.
>>
Mainz, W. GERMANY.

Beautiful city I have lived in.
>>
File: RULE BRITANNIA.png (498 KB, 588x1388) Image search: [Google]
RULE BRITANNIA.png
498 KB, 588x1388
>>78811371
They are just better. That is all.
>>
>>78811832
>which sounds better in any of the other Romantic languages.
You sound like you have no idea what you're talking about.

We get it, you're a contrarian.
>>
File: 14155161616139.jpg (28 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
14155161616139.jpg
28 KB, 450x350
>>78811753
Bet one of you leafs invented incest.
>>
Made this thread 3 days ago and got bannned. Enjoy your ban from the cuck sjw mods here.
>>
>>78812560
Manual handwriting is not a "printing press" you desperate retard.
>>
File: 1462982485373.jpg (111 KB, 540x717) Image search: [Google]
1462982485373.jpg
111 KB, 540x717
>>78811371
They can be pretty in a way no one else can.

You know... pink skin, blond, red hair and all that stuff.

And that's all of it.
>>
>>78812200
Underrated.
>>
>>78811371
Young whites fuck you up
>>
>>78813496

I actually read, write, and speak 6 langauges including Japanese, English, French, Spanish, Cantonese and Esperanto.

Compare these two sentences if you're bilingual in French:

>For a long time I used to go to bed early. Sometimes, when I had put out my candle, my eyes would close so quickly that I had not even time to say "I'm going to sleep."

>Longtemps, je me suis couché de bonne heure. Parfois, à peine ma bougie éteinte, mes yeux se fermaient si vite que je n’avais pas le temps de me dire: " Je m’endors. "

French flows and reads better.
>>
>>78811371
>Intelligence
>Co-operativeness
>Creativity
>Assertiveness
>Pragmatism

Pick all if white. Pick two if yellow. Pick one if brown. Pick none if black.
>>
>>78811554
You are a fucking retard--look at the tribal monkey stealing achievements he did not earn himself. Identity politics is like clothes you fucking moron
>>
>>78811371
Imagine an ant colony, how cozy it must be inside of those giant hives for a single worker ant.

now imagine the whole world being that ant colony. Now imagine that one ant species, basically designed all the little tools, all the idea's and methods for all the other races of ants colonies to use. While 50% of all the ant colonies on the planet (all the buildings, cars, planes, ships, steel industry, satellites, dams, coal power plants, roads, streetlights, sewage systems etc.) Being easily made by whites.

You are basically a foreign ant of a different race, living in a white ant colony, in their creations, from your food, to your clothes on your back, to the transport, and media. 99% of the things, including your halal meat is in some way or shape made by the whites. The only thing that is your is a sand bible (which is still printed on mass by whites most likely)
>>
>>78814993
No wonder why your dying out - your arrogance is abhorrent. And besides the Dutch are not even white.
>>
File: 1423847860174.png (108 KB, 1237x1017) Image search: [Google]
1423847860174.png
108 KB, 1237x1017
>>78815249
The modern world is a white civilization that has been coopted, usually in a shitty way, by other races. The white race was so kind to give its inventions to other nations. If it didnt do that, there wouldnt be tall skyscrapers in hong kong right now.

The best part is that the other races know this, their children instinctively know that their own country is shit, and that everyone is playing futile catch up with the whites.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.