[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEETS = True Alpha Males?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
So today I was doing some pondering while hiking through a forest and I came to the conclusion that NEETS are actually the most alpha men in society.

My is that NEETS stand up for what they believe in and refuse to work despite the fact the society teaches us that not getting a job and leeching off your parents or the government is the most pathetic thing you can do. Literally being a slut or an alcoholic is viewed by society as better than being a NEET.

Yet despite all this pressure from society and family to get a job, a NEET does not try to meet the demands of anyone but himself. A NEET understands that time is by far the most valuable resource us humans have on earth and that spending it working a meaningless job for a jew boss is one of the greatest tragedies imaginable. A NEET understands that excess money cannot truly being happiness, and that a subsidy of a few hundred dollars per month from the government or family is all that you need to survive comfortably in America.

Millions upon millions of Americans are extremely depressed and hate their life, this can easily be seen by the massive use of prescription and illegal drugs as well as the very high suicide rate. However very few people actually have the courage to live their life the way they want.

NEETS live life on their own terms and do what they want, when they want, and do not have to take shit from anybody. NEETS can spend their time improving themselves though study and exercise and healthy eating, or they can simply spend their whole live relaxing and playing video games and watching anime.

That is the beauty of being a NEET, you literally can do whatever you want. Being a NEET is the ultimate freedom! Since I quit my job last year I literally have never been happier, I feel like a slave who has broken free from his shackles.
>>
Women are attracted to success and social status.
>>
>>78811062
NEETS are not the alpha wolves leading the packs, they are happy little worms crawling around in the alpha wolf's anus.

It's a good life but it doesn't lead to anything in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>'Le Chateau Autiste' music starts playing
>>
>men in society

NOT in education, employment or training. how are they in society, again?
>>
>>78811983
perfect analogy.
>>
NEET = ubermensch
>>
>>78811062
A real man wakes up in the morning and goes to sleep at night, Every moment in between he is doing what he wants.

Dont matter what it is.
>>
File: 1390652157361.png (724 KB, 776x684) Image search: [Google]
1390652157361.png
724 KB, 776x684
>>78811062
Do you go on hikes every day, thinking about the exact same about over and over again? what an baka autist
>>
>>78812201
Retired.
>>
If I could get a chance to work in some normal job, there is no way id be fckin neet. atm im unemployed, and its ultra boring.

If I could work somewhere outside PL, id pack my shit in 5min. Meantime im just wasting time.

No idea how people can sit on their asses. It already makes me crazy.
>>
>>78814779
Well you can always motivate yourself and fill your life with new recreational activities...
>>
Get the fuck back to /r9k/ with that bullshit
>>
>>78811062
>Living off the scraps of society
>Alpha
>>
>>78816096
how can you afford those activities?
i mean riding bike, doing gymnastics, reading books, hiking, even some traveling by hitchhiking might be fun but for how long ?
true freedom is having a well-paid job and being able to tell your boss to suck your dick if you feel your job is crappy because you're already financially stable - with savings and no debt
>>
>>78811062
A true alpha wouldn't post this shitty thread over and fucking over. Go do something else for a while, shit.
>>
This guy gets it
>>
You're that same fucker who posts the wagecuck and NEET threads every day in /r9k/ aren't you?
>>
>>78811062
NEETS are just trying to permanently stay in leisure mode with no responsibility. This is generally unsustainable for the individual or society. Use the time as a NEET to gain understanding of the world and of yourself. Find your purpose and motivation through active seeking. Most leisure activities have no long term value.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.