[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: GunTyranny.jpg (113 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
GunTyranny.jpg
113 KB, 484x484
Really makes you think...
>>
not really
>>
I literally don't give a shit about what Australia, or any other country thinks of our gun laws.

Like it or not, guns are a part of our culture.
>>
>>78808428
>>78808572
POL BTFO
>>
Also

>rights = tyranny

In what fucking world?
>>
It is the guns which protect freedom, not restrict it. And if a country without guaranteed free speech protection dares to try to lecture americans about how restriction of the right to self defense means freedom, I tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>78808689
The world of liberals.
>>
Pol is on suicide watch atm
>>
File: 1420589267022.jpg (171 KB, 720x719) Image search: [Google]
1420589267022.jpg
171 KB, 720x719
>Caring about some random newspapers opinion
>Occupy demoshit
>>
>>78808364
>australian banter
>>
>>78808969

Days after the globalists suffered an enormous defeat and you think /pol/ is mad?
>>
File: 1465005566776.jpg (28 KB, 434x439) Image search: [Google]
1465005566776.jpg
28 KB, 434x439
>>78808364
>>
>>78808364

>Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.
~Mao Zedong

>Power to the people.
~Me

An armed populace is subject to the whims of an armed government. We have a right to not live in fear of our government. Our government does not have a right to not live in fear of us.
>>
>>78809865
*unarmed populace
>>
>>78808364
Is Brisbane still around?
>>
File: 1458570232505.jpg (259 KB, 640x583) Image search: [Google]
1458570232505.jpg
259 KB, 640x583
>>78808364
They missed the part where our country is surrounded by shark infested rapids. On contact with the Navy, refugees literally throw their children overboard without life jackets, or set their own boat on fire with women and children still inside - just so they can be rescued and taken to our shores. Instead, we send them to Nauru, a micro-nation which we have a contract for a detention centre with, making it our own Alcatraz island. Foreign invaders don't come through our borders, they come on planes.

Furthermore, they also forgot the fact that our government wouldn't last a day in place of America's, as you guys would deem it to be tyrannical and fight for your freedom.

The Second Amendment exists for the possibility of oppression by the state. We don't "need" guns or our own 2A, because the ugly truth is we've already passed that point. Sure, the air we breathe is clean, the women are beautiful, we don't have an immigration problem and opportunities are plenty. But we get fucked by the authoritarians and globalists so frequently it's just a numb normality now. Foreign investment makes our properties empty and impossible to buy, and our free trade agreements put more hard working Australians out of jobs by the month. Don't let them drag you down to our level, I plead to every American I can to vote Trump.

In saying that, I'll never stop loving this beautiful country, and we have a saying here - "she'll be right". And I believe it. One day, things will get better - we will be free again, just like our American brothers in arms will be come November.
>>
'land of the free'
NSA, wiretapping, corporate oligarchy masked as a to party system, inverted totalitariansm, sanctioned homeland and foreign assassinations, racket healthcare, failing education, so on and so forth
"You have no choice. You have owners. They own you"
>>
>>78808689
a prison colony
>>
We need our guns back.
My country has been cucked.
Sick of these wankers talking about how fantastic Howard's gun-grab was.
It wasn't. It did fucking nothing except deprive real, decent Australians of their rights. Murder, assault, armed robbery, were on the way down before the change, and that decline slowed afterwards. The only thing that can be cited is no gun massacres since, but the year before last we had a hostage crisis and the cunt had a gun. Plus bikies have an enormous supply of illegal weapons.
Poofter journalists and leftist morons should all be shot.
>>
>>78810957
This is a better example of our "freedom" than pointing out that we're armed to the teeth. Being armed is probably the only thing keeping us from literal slavery.
>>
>>78808364

The only people who live in the fear of guns are the ones trying to get rid of them because of their irrational fear. Those same people will drink themselves to death and merge into lanes without using their turn signal and they worry a gun might accidentally go off and kill them or some rogue shooter will kill them again, that happens but what are the odds of it happening to them? (Maybe don't treat people like shit where they snap in the first place? Nope, asking too much too much of the normalscum, they'd rather ban the gun than ban themselves being assholes.)

It's like watching Rain Man not getting on the plane. Some people died in a plane crash so he absolutely cannot fathom the odds of this NOT happening to him. Same with anti-gun folks. The odds are in their favor for NOT getting shot, but good luck convincing them of that.

>>78808821

>It is the guns which protect freedom, not restrict it.

It's sort of a secret in military circles that people like China don't want to invade because not only would they deal with the actual army, but a heavily armed population as well. You never know how much are "gun crazies" might be keeping off a planned invasion.
>>
>>78808364
If weapon ownership means the owners are tyrants...what would you call an entity which has nuclear weapons, stealth weaponry, heavy artillery, and guided missiles? Sounds like they are the most tyrannical of all. And must be opposed by armed patriots. Strayacunts BTFO.
>>
>>78809338

Any "/pol/ BTFO"-esque posts are sarcasm.
>>
The military-industrial complex is surely pleased. Having weapons mean fuckall when you continue to tolerate the sheer monstrosity that 'your' government doing to you and others.
>>
File: 1444387677703.jpg (62 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1444387677703.jpg
62 KB, 640x472
>>78808364
You can take that second sentence and it works for both sides of the argument.
>>
>>78808364
Don't listen to a single fucking thing that is written/spoken by an Aussie.
>>
>>78808364
>using fear to justify controlling others

weird
>>
>>78808364
Americans don't live in fear
they have guns
>>
What pisses me off most is that the anti-gun fuckstains are all limp-wristed leftists who live in the cities and have probably never even seen a gun. Why should they get a say at all?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.