[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me, I'm new. How does one "get into" politics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1454087263034.png (127 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
1454087263034.png
127 KB, 257x250
Help me, I'm new. How does one "get into" politics? I don't know shit about anything. Redpill me please
>>
>>78807764
lurk faggot
>>
fuck you nigger
>>
>>78807923
i can assure you that I am not a nigger
>>
>>78808078
you might as welll be
>>
1. Read the news.
2. Google the people involved.
3. Discover it was the Jews all along, yet again.
4. Goto 1.
>>
>>78807764

lurk
>>
>>78807764
Just watch these fine threads for some weeks, champ. Post from time to time.
>>
>>78808175
Which news site is trustable? I'd rather read internet articles then the newspaper
>>
>>78807764
At most, it should take about an hour of lurking to know how this board works.
>>
File: merkel with fork.jpg (26 KB, 540x402) Image search: [Google]
merkel with fork.jpg
26 KB, 540x402
>>78807764
It's not a question of how, but of why does one get into politics.

It's utterly frustrating and serves only to get angry about something utterly stupid that in politics I can guarantee you will happen every day at least twice.
>>
File: Nasenaffe.jpg (10 KB, 240x319) Image search: [Google]
Nasenaffe.jpg
10 KB, 240x319
>>
>>78808481
Brietbart is generally pretty safe.

If you're looking for a site that has unbiased satistics use pew research.
>>
>>78808579
Is there any pol essential readings or anything of the sort?

>>78808764
I'm annoyed by enough shit, I just want to be able to know what's going on in the world and not be an ignorant dumbass about things.
>>
>>78808941
OK, for that you have to start paying attention to news, best from different sources. Because you will learn with time that sources lean towards their own political opinions. Given some time and experience, you can learn to interpolate the truth from that by reading everything with a grain of salt, comparing different sources.

Unfortunately it's not as easy as reading "the one book" or watching a few documentaries. I advise to concentrate on reading news articles, online or on paper, because more information and analysis is given than in interviews or TV news items.
>>
File: 1419463682003.jpg (33 KB, 549x383) Image search: [Google]
1419463682003.jpg
33 KB, 549x383
>>78808941
Well, I recommend you read a lot of history books. You will see that everything has already happened before.

Also some economic books, basic economics by thomas sowell reads pretty good.

Just read the classics (economics, history, philosophy)
>>
File: 1465237527579.jpg (49 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
1465237527579.jpg
49 KB, 600x431
>>78808941
>Is there any pol essential readings or anything of the sort?

This isn't going to happen overnight, mate. Lurk for a few weeks, post occasionally too. You'll pick it up fast if you actually have a functioning brain. As for reading material, I'd avoid the major news networks like ABC, NBC, Fox, Sky, BBC etc. Breitbart is usually fine.

I'd actually start watching some YouTube as well. Stefan Molyneux is a good guy. I'm not sure how much is applicable to you being in Murica, but I'd honestly recommend reading some Rod Liddle articles. I don't know why he isn't recommended more tbqhwyfamalam
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.