[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain why everyone recently has been bending over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Can someone explain why everyone recently has been bending over backwards to praise and protect these people like they're some sort of sacred group? What the hell is so great about them? Why are they treated like some extremely important issue?
>>
>>78807623

Found the homophobe
>>
>>78807623
Social political war vs islam. Faggots are much less of a threat to western society.
>>
File: aaron-schwartz-smug-large.jpg (320 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
aaron-schwartz-smug-large.jpg
320 KB, 1200x800
>>78807623
the internet has led to a rise of visibility for gays. people like to feel "good." "Being good" makes people feel "good." Supporting an "oppressed" group makes you "good" if you're exposed to people who will praise you for "being good."

It's just crowdwhoring t B h famalam
>>
File: 847ws.png (136 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
847ws.png
136 KB, 500x285
>>78807699
>>
>>78807623
Killing an extreme minority of the population for having a weird past time is a pretty shitty thing to do and people are going out of their way to make up for past mistakes.
>>
To be fair mate they've had a fair share of discrimination. Yeah, things are better but let's be honest... they still get a fair amount of abuse and when your weak as fuck immigration system let monumental amount of in denial Muslim fags in the country that makes their position in society even more precarious.
>>
>>78807623
virtue signalling
>>
>>78808138
This
Also gays are stuck between a rock and a hard place. After Orlando the left made it pretty clear tag gays were just political pawns and that Muslims are the new minority they care most about. Considering how incompatible Islam and homosexuality are the gays have been shunned by the left. Not to mention the trannies have taken over the whole gay rights thing. Then on the right you have people who think homosexuality is morally wrong and still won't give up the fact that marriage has been ruled to be a constitutional right.
>>
The "LGBT community" (ie delusional degenerates) is a laughing stock and categorization of freaks and perverted children who ultimately need psychological help. They're the most self-righteous band of spoiled ass-fucking holier-than-thou deviants that any proper society would despise.

Nevertheless, it shouldn't be the role of government to discriminate against them, not because I care about them--they can go die for all I care--but because the government shouldn't be powerful enough to do so.

I don't even buy the "I don't care what they do in their private life is their own business" way of thinking. If you're a degenerate at home, then you're a degenerate in public too, just putting on a face for people to see.

We should, as a society, as a people, demonize people who encourage "LGBT" behavior and instead make a push to help these people come to terms with the inevitable family and social issues that traumatized them in the first place and give them the encouragement to start making healthy choices and move towards a normal life.
>>
My conspiratard in me says that the LGBT movement is a front for globalism. The people who push this want everyone to feel unity regardless of difference (which technically isn't bad), but it also helps push globalist ideas/politics i.e. EU, TPP, getting rid of nationalism, big government etc.

Why else should we give a fuck about sexuality so much? Gay people have got marriage, they have almost everything - and almost everyone (except for Muslims and hardcore religious folk) accepts them. I hate SO MUCH about the #Pride movement that is being ruthlessly pushed the past couple of years.
>>
>see anti-gay thread on /pol/
>expect to see echo chamber bullshit about AIDS and bugchasing
>instead there is reasonable discussion concerning the rights of LGBT citizens and most people disagreeing with OP

I like it
>>
>>78807623

They don't give a fuck about the gay vote the numbers are so insignificant . This is about the woman vote and the leftist beta male vote. Women are so engrossed by 'sex politics' that pushing this as a major issue has them flocking to vote for these rainbow flag waving parties.
>>
>>78809357
How is this thread anti-gay?

I have said nothing against these people, I have only questioned their authority that they hold in our society.

Why is your sexuality such an important factor of society nowadays? Based on your post you appear to have knowledge on the LGBT community, friend. So I want to hear from YOU.

If you want this to be the norm and have equality, how can you? The issue is constantly brought up, constantly separating this group from the others who they wish to fit in with. Thus, you never can become normal and accepted without some political interference that, in my personal opinion, does not only attempt to make you equal, but push you in a higher agenda than those who are not a part of this self-proclaimed minority. With that in mind, it does a poor job at convincing your opposition (those who disagree with your stance), because you are doing more harm to yourself than good. And when anyone like myself notes these issues for the better improvement of your group, they are silenced or ignored and considered a homophobe, resetting the cycle once more.

ts;dr (too stupid, didn't read): If you want it to be accepted, normal, etc. Why do you keep making a big deal out of it? If you let the waters rest the "problem" will sort itself out.
>>
>>78807623
LGBT is just the gateway for the LGBTQAP+ to get their orientations accepted. Its all about that last letter, TPTB are creating a massive amount of LGBTQA people to push these issue, so that they can get the P accepted and stop worrying that they will be found out.
>>
>>78812327
I think they are afraid that it will all slide back the moment they stop pushing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.