[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Globalists are kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nnvy49OTMC1titub2o1_400.jpg (38 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnvy49OTMC1titub2o1_400.jpg
38 KB, 400x388
>Britain's prime minister didn't want it.
>Leader of the opposition didn't want it.
>Most of the Tory party didn't want it.
>Practically all of the Labour party didn't want it.
>Literally 100% of LibDems didn't want it.
>Literally 100% of the SNP didn't want it.
>Literally 100% of Plain Cymru didn't want it.
>Literally 100% of the Greens didn't wan it.
>Hollande didn't want it.
>Merkel didn't want it.
>Obama didn't want it.
>Trudeau didn't want it.
>Le epic liberal celebrities like John Oliver, Stephen Colbert and John Stewart didn't want it.
>Goldman Sachs didn't want it.
>JP Morgan didn't want it.
>George Soros didn't want it
>A shitload of other banks and globalist financiers didn't want it.
>People that label everything racist didn't want it.
>The overwhelming majority of elitist out of touch assholes in the media didn't want it.

But your lads having a pint down at the pub wanted it.

Your barber down the street wanted it.

Your local plumber fixing your pipes wanted it.

The man driving you on the bus wanted it.

The people wanted it, lads.

And the people won.
>>
>>78806676

Corbyn secretly wanted it, so did around half the tory party.
>>
>>78806676

Yeah I still don't believe it, I had convinced myself that the system was simply too rigged for anything like this to occur.
>>
If this doesn't prove that voting is not in fact rigged then I don't know what will.
>>
>>78806890

If the Tories had a minority government, it probably would've been rigged, otherwise the coalition would've blown up, they had no resign to rig it this time, and they thought they would likely lose anyway, so they gambled.
>>
File: 1466768134261.png (169 KB, 567x378) Image search: [Google]
1466768134261.png
169 KB, 567x378
>>78806676
>>
>>78806676

Beautiful
>>
>>78807074

*reason
>>
>>78806676
>pasta

But beautiful none the less
>>
File: nige13.jpg (425 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
nige13.jpg
425 KB, 1600x1067
>>78806676
>>
>>78806890
this

After the austrian postal votes were rigged without any public outcry I thought brexit was doomed
>>
The European spring
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.