[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/pol/ hates the baby boomer hippy generation for embracing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1408263902048.jpg (7 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
1408263902048.jpg
7 KB, 213x200
>/pol/ hates the baby boomer hippy generation for embracing cultural marxism and degeneracy
>the boomers are the ones who voted for the Brexit

What is your stance on boomers now /pol/??
>>
>>78806307
I'd still take them over the nu-male generation.
>>
>>78806307
Not the same people. Not all boomers embraced cultural marxism. Obviously. But those who did ended up corrupting universities. Most of the european bureaucrats are cultural marxist boomers.
>>
The degenerate boomers all died young from their hedonistic lifestyle with lots of drugs and alcohol.

Those who are still alive are the ones who attempted to stop it.
>>
>>78806307
blaming baby boomers for everything is what reddit cucks do
>>
>>78806307
They have to go back.
>>
I hate everyone, you dumb fuck
>>
Euro Boomers seem to have finally woken up

The problem is Europe now is the millennials
>>
>>78806307
My parents are super hippy baby boomers and hate all this marxist shit, when people talk about the shit-teir baby boomers I guess they talking about America.
>>
>>78806307
they rebelled against the great generation, those who put their lives on the line and who were based as fuck.

they destroyed everything they built because they never wanted to grow up and craved rebellion. the children they raised were mostly shit and had to wake up from this nightmare.
>>
>>78806307
Boomers grew up.

Millennials glorify the boomers time spent as hippies, not the boomers time spent attempting to unfuck their shit up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.