[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Father-of-two is charged with MURDER after prosecutors s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>Father-of-two is charged with MURDER after prosecutors say his 'persistent abuse and stalking led to his girlfriend's suicide'
>Long Vang, 34, is accused of causing the death of Jessica Damian Haban
>She killed herself on December 17, 2015, after an 11-year relationship
>The couple were 'culturally married' in Stewartville, Minnesota in 2010
>But prosecutors say the relationship had long periods of persistent abuse
>Vang caused a 'traumatic brain injury' when he 'punched her in the head'
>The father-of-two also 'threw a lamp at her head and caused it to shatter'
>They shared 1,800 text messages and phone calls in just three months

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660741/Father-two-charged-MURDER-prosecutors-say-stalking-harassment-led-girlfriend-11-year-s-suicide.html
>>
>>78806138
>be woman
>be mother
>get abused pretty bad
>kids probably abused too
>instead of trying to remove herself and children out of harm she stays in this relationship for 11 years
>eleven ducking years of brain damaging abuse
>kills herself and leaves kids alone in a world they probably only know as suffering
Selfish cunt. And how the fuck is that murder?
>>
>>78806138
>>78807370

>be woman
>see violent psychopath
>instant wet pussy
>mate with it
>stay with it while it hits you and your kids
>kill self

>Still 100% males fault.

>"Even in death I still dodge responsibility for my actions! For the Cunt Emperor!"

If I killed myself and said it was because my shitty family drove me insane with abuse, no one would blame them.
>>
>>78807370
Because it turns out harrassing someone to the point of mental instability after physically assaulting them isn't innocence.

If you push a dude onto railroad tracks and they get him by a train a few seconds later you're not innocent of killing them.
>>
>>78808664
Putting someone in front of a train and them doing it by their own free will is completely different
>>
>>78806138
>/pol/ defending a domestic abuser and attacking a depressed mentally unstable woman driven to suicide after traumatic abuse
This place is so ebin it hurts
>>
>>78808664

"Harrassing" though. I'm prone not to believe women. They got in a fight? She looks like the type that would nag any man to the point of hitting her to get her to shut up. They probably had a lot of rough sex after arguments so she'd goat him into an argument to get laid.

You can't trust any woman that said she's being abused because she automatically deletes any information leading up to said "abuse" where she may have caused it or being abusive herself. Maybe she hit or slapped him and THEN he threw a lamp at her. Of course she omits that part of the story.
>>
>>78809220
Lol like Brazil can comment on human decency. Seriously people think your country is in a constant state of "purge" like those retarded movies
>>
>>78807370
she probably wanted them to have a father or some shit
>>
>>78808664
Except the train didn't hit him after a few seconds. It was more like 11 years. That's more than enough time to get off the tracks.
>>
>>78806138
If you beat your wife, she wins.
>>
File: so true.jpg (73 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
so true.jpg
73 KB, 750x600
>>78806138

Women are not expected by society to have any backbone or strength.

Everything that happens to women is the fault of some man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.