[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BEWARE RUSSIAN REMAIN SHILLS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: russianunion.png (5 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
russianunion.png
5 KB, 900x600
Consider me a friend of the Anglo peoples with connections.

There is a MASSIVE conspiracy behind the recent remain shilling.

Long Story Short: Putin and Russian interests own UK offshore oil wells and are using them not to drill, but rather as "ports" to launder dirty oil.

They drill for oil without environmental regulations on Russian land and ship it through the Norwegian Sea to the North Sea where it is then masked as having been drilled at UK rigs. They then use the UK rigs to get the oil into the EU, bypassing regulations and any other tariffs in the process.

The removal of the UK from the EU is projected to cost Putin & Pals BILLIONS a year. Following the talk of a referendum, Putin & Pals invested millions into remain propaganda to keep their sham afloat. Jo Cox was killed not by her own people, but by her puppet masters, in a failed attempt you all saw through.

Indian VPN infrastructures are being used to increase google searches of the EU in order to feign ignorance of the British people concerning the vote. Actors are being paid to appear on the media claiming they did not understand the leave vote when they voted for it. No one would have voted against the status quo without realizing what they were doing, its basic human nature. Twitter bots are in full shill mode, feel free to scan remain tweets for duplicates, they do exist and are extremely plentiful. The online voting campaigns demanding a recount are open to the entire world, not just the UK, further skewing the true opinion of the British people.

The 2011 Shell North Sea Oil Spill was a set up to hide the fact that the oil economy of the North Sea is nearly non existent, investigate this to learn the truth and uncover the iceberg.

Brexit has done two things: remove a massive money making scheme, greatly harming Russian interests AND increased the odds of a politically united Anglosphere. Be warned, this will be slid quickly. The truth is out there for those willing to search.
>>
>>78801543
Could you repeat that in English
>>
File: 1445803558400.jpg (21 KB, 279x512) Image search: [Google]
1445803558400.jpg
21 KB, 279x512
>>78803268
Basically, hurt the Russian economy even more.
UK's economy and value has gone to shit, as you can see. The Jews will use this to show other nations that if they leave the same will happen to them.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
Makes sense...Any sources to confirm this?
>>
>>78801543
Take your meds
>>
sound legit.
would shill\10
>>
File: 1295274927804.jpg (57 KB, 412x371) Image search: [Google]
1295274927804.jpg
57 KB, 412x371
>>78801543
>shills shilling copypasta about shills
>>
>>78805032
>>78805121
>>78804903

more russian shitposters than any other thread
>>
File: e20.png (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
e20.png
75 KB, 600x600
>>78801543
>Russian remain shills
>>
>>78805234
i just told you that i am shill.
fucking leaf.
>>
>>78805234
>leaf calls out shitposters
Irony: The thread
>>
>>78801543

>>>/x/
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.