[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x785) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x785
Try to refute this, /pol/.
>>
>>78801384
He looks like a gay hairdresser from 1985
>>
>>78801475

Or someone from a bad skit about Prince
>>
File: 1151.jpg (10 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
1151.jpg
10 KB, 293x282
>>78801384
>they're literally just people...
>from another location...
>with a vastly differing set of values...
>which conflicts with the native population...
>>
File: 1457589559254.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457589559254.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Oh it shows
>>
>>78801384
Hey genius: pay attention to the "location" from which they come, and the culture prominent there. Rats are "literally just... mammals... From another habitat"; invite them into your home, faggot.
>>
>>78801384
3rd world mudslimes and niggers are not people, they are even less than subhumans. Fuck off
>>
>>78801384
But he did get it. Its literally that
>>
>>78801384
Because they took the easy way out. They would rather illegally travel to a place that they believe will give them handouts than focus inward.
Additionally, they often do not speak the language of the country they immigrate to and refuse to assimilate into the customs and mannerisms.
Not only that, but all these people need to be fed, clothed, and housed. Which is OK for keynesians, but what it realistically means is that the more people who come in, the more we have to build our infrastructure.

Take Mexico for instance.
Their population doubles every 10 years.
That means they need to double their ENTIRE infrastructure and GDP every decade just to maintain their currently level of poverty.
>>
>>78801384
That's true, immigrants are people from another location.
This fails to acknowledge certain groups tend to shit up the place and ask for handouts, instead of becoming part of the country and doing their part like previous ones have.
>>
>>78801384
Anyone who uses the word "literally" is a moron, and you can disregard anything that person says.
Really stupid people think that using the word "literally" makes them seem intelligent and authoritative. When the opposite is true.
>>
>>78801957
>Who violently try to change the populations values
>While not contributing to society
>And leaching of taxpayers
>>
I don't get why people hate murderers so much... Like they're literally just... People... Who kill sometimes.....
>>
>>78801384
It looks like this moron knows NOTHING about the Rotherham incident or what is going on in the UK with the Sharia No Go Zones.

If these left liberal morons took one look at what they are bringing WITH them for a second maybe their views would change a bit.
>>
Because they kill and rape people, often in that order.
>>
>>78803874

>while setting up sex rings
>and filling our prisons
>while crying about victimization
>>
File: HGQVsnK.gif (970 KB, 160x154) Image search: [Google]
HGQVsnK.gif
970 KB, 160x154
>>78801384
>>78801475
>>78801809
>>
Fine.
Immigrants, with the exception of fence hoppers and that silly little colony of "refugees" that Mother Merkel is building her legacy off of, are upper middle class at worst. Traveling to a different country is not cheap, and it's not something that everyone can do.
What happens when, say, a bunch of Chinese students from affluent families decide that they really like a state university in the US? State unis are required to charge triple the tuition for international students, however, this just turns this wealthy class of foreigners into a cash cow that the state unis become increasingly reliant on as their development and spending become more and more extravagant. The result is that a state uni, which could have been used to better the lot of the people who actually have to live where they are born, becomes a small colony of the financial elites from other countries.
When you are in another country, working; going to school, or the rest of it, you're invariably elbowing a native out of that university chair. You have all the choices in the world, when it comes to going to school. That native might not even have 10 options that are commuting distance from where he lives, and they're all vulnerable in the same way.

Why shouldn't he be pissed?
>>
>>78801384
> What is immigration law
> What is legal process
> What is national defense
> "A nation without borders is not a nation at all"
>>
>>78801384
>people
>>
>>78803990
>I don't get why people hate rapists and child molesters so much... Like they're literally just... People... Who kill sometimes.....
>>
>>78802631
Lost my shit. GG
>>
>>78804308

>while every job they take is taken from the native population
>every spot in education is taken from the native population
>every bit of money they take from public healthcare and housing is money taken from the native population
>>
>>78801384
Well, every NEET who never contributed a damn thing, thinks he/she's paying for them.
>>
>>78801384
Really propelled my brain into a state of deep thought
>>
>>78801384
I don't get why immigrants hate their home nations so much.... Like they're literally just nations.... on a different spot on a map
>>
File: tumblr_kwepk2NZGJ1qzpq8b.jpg (46 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_kwepk2NZGJ1qzpq8b.jpg
46 KB, 500x313
>>78801809
>>
>>78801384

Shit countries are shit because they are the home of shit people with shit cultures. I do not want those people to come here because they will make my area like theirs.
>>
File: angela-merkel-atomkraft.jpg (95 KB, 860x572) Image search: [Google]
angela-merkel-atomkraft.jpg
95 KB, 860x572
>>78801384
It's your birthday. You have two friends present, and mommy has invited a bunch of brown children.
The brown children don't speak your language, they eat all the pizza, and then occupy the swing and the kiddie pool, leaving you and your friends to sit on the grass and not being able to play.

This is basically how immigrants are.
Who the hell wouldn't hate them?
>>
>>78801384

>like they're just people
>like they're just
>like they're
>like

Oh my god, you know, I can't even just like
>>
>>78801384

same as always:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
Yeah they took der jerbs
>>
immigrants are ok if they're white

if they're not they better stay the fuck away
>>
Damn looks like I'm a #WebbHead now…
>>
>>78801957
>>78803874
>>78804308
>>78808339

Racist much?
>>
>>78811015
immigrants are ok if they speak the countries language, don't get entitlements, contribute, and assimilate

if not they better stay the fuck away
>>
>not hating most people
>especially people with vastly different values

Since when is hating stuff wrong?
>>
It's always people that have no interactions with a group that can't understand a dislike.

>why don't you like inner city black people. They're just like us
>t. Rich white girl that's never been to a ghetto
>>
>>78801384
Easy to say if you're r-selected vermin and easily able to out-reproduce any immigrant coming to your country.
Vienna is full of arabs, niggers, turks and other undesirables. I feel like I'm on vacation to istanbul every time I take the metro. Hearing 3 different languages spoken in your vicinity, none of which is german or english, is not uncommon.
>>
I don't get why people hate rapists so much. They're literally just...people...from another location
>>
so would be the KKK... nigger...
>>
>>78811572
Why do people hate rape so much? It's literally just...sex...with a little element of surprise.
>>
File: 1366898783778.jpg (30 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
1366898783778.jpg
30 KB, 300x320
>>78801384
>not hating people and wanting to be around as few as possible
>>
>>78801384
>non-whites
>people
>>
>>78802344
Bad example. Rats are rats in any place of the world.
>>
>>78801384
despite all the other obvious shit
who wants to share?
>>
File: 520.gif (2 MB, 395x288) Image search: [Google]
520.gif
2 MB, 395x288
>>78801384
CULTURE DOES NOT MATTER, WE ARE ALL THE SAME, WE ARE ALL EQUAL.
>>
>immigrants
>people
>>
>>78810589
Slight kek.
>>
>>78801384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
>>
These people live in a bubble or something? just people from another location? my girlfriend was STABBED by brown men last week because she refused to give up the roller blades I gifted her, are these immigrant fucking niggers just humans who I need to cherish and accept? I swear to satan I would beat the person in the OP to a bloody pulp if it said that BULLSHIT in my face
>>
>>78801384
WE ARE A SEPARATE GROUP! RESPECT OUR GANG! GIVE "US" PREFERENCE. TAKE FROM "THEM" !

I would love what desbreaux said to be true. But its not. If they were just people from another location then they would not have a right to demand as a group. They would be individuals.
>>
>>78801384
And the right wing are just people with a different opinion, compromise more to the right.
>>
>>78811220
Who needs counter arguments when you can just call your opponents racist?

t. The left
>>
>>78811732
and niggers behave like niggers everywhere in the world
whats your point?
>>
>>78801384
Just like people hate niggers because they have dark skin and people hate Jews and Arabs just because their religion is different.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.