[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scotland might veto brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: SCOTLAND-1.jpg (406 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
SCOTLAND-1.jpg
406 KB, 2000x1000
Trolling level 1000

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/scotland-considers-flexing-veto-muscle-in-brexit-vote/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-26_10-09-03.png (303 KB, 973x303) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-26_10-09-03.png
303 KB, 973x303
>>78801251
>>
>>78801251

>MUH MUH OPPRESSION MUH MUH CONTROLLED BY WESTMINSTER
>has the power to control everyone else and ignore their votes

Scottish cuck parties narrative is unravelling.
>>
>>78801251
Not really as they can't actually do that and trying to do it fucks up their entire "please let us secede from the UK" platform.
>>
Imagine if England threw this much of a hissy fit every time a new EU law was enacted.

Why are leftists so childish?
>>
>>78801251
Except Westminster can pull the rug from Holyrood's feet at any time.

Delusional jocks honestly think they can stop the Brexit train. They would be lucky even if they got a second referendum for independence.
>>
What if Scotland, Ireland and Labor block Brexit?

Not So Fast: Scotland And Northern Ireland May Have Brexit Veto Rights
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-25/not-so-fast-scotland-and-northern-ireland-may-have-brexit-veto-rights

Labour MP Urges Commons Vote To Block Brexit
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/labour-mp-urges-commons-vote-to-block-brexit-t109964.html
>>
Is Scotland even worth keeping,
>>
>>78801251
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660733/Scottish-Parliament-BLOCK-EU-referendum-result-Nicola-Sturgeon-vows-fight-Brexit-inflicted-Scotland-UK-Government-tells-Scots-second-independence-vote-want-it.html

Keep up lads that cunt is doing nothing of the sort
>>
>>78801251
Just another reason to wipe them out.
>>
>>78801398
How so? If Scots become that kind of nuisance to the people I can only see UK outright throwing them out.

They're burning their bridges to every direction here, they're making their own neighbours hate them and it's pretty likely countries like Spain will veto their EU membership anyway. What are Scots going to do when everyone hates them and they can't get into EU either?
EU won't accept some partial membership for UK where Scotland and NI remain and others leave, it's too difficult to arrange and work.
>>
As much as I love the Scottish landscape, I think the time has come when the only reasonable solution is nuclear genocide.

The heather will grow back.
>>
>>78801251
>they may give us back our lands
>but we'll never accept our FREEDOM
I had more faith in you Scotty. Where is your Wallace now?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.