[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Far too many negative political ads in USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
This pretty much sums it up. Political candidates should either say what they are going to do or STFU, and not fling crap and the other guy. "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative" as the song goes. Voters are demoralized enough already.
>>
>>78798644
I didn't send this
>>
>(((The American People)))
>>
I don't get it, is this because Trump is absolutely going to destroy Hillary when he starts hammering her on all of her many scandals?
>>
>>78798644
>This pretty much sums it up. Political candidates should either say what they are going to do or STFU, and not fling crap and the other guy. "Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative" as the song goes. Voters are demoralized enough already.
No. This is for babies and retards. When you're dealing with corrupt slime balls, you call them out damnit.
>>
>>78799466
And you don't think the well-funded Clinton attack machine isn't going to go full bore against Trump? It'll be a shit-flinging orgy
>>
>>78799704
That's the job of news media, talk radio and the Internet, not the candidates themselves, or their 503(c) lackeys
>>
>>78800515
What do they have left that has not been said
on the other hand this will be the first time Hillary will face unmitigated attacks where they cant cut the camera and protect her
>>
>>78800610
Sorry m8 that's the job of the candidates unless you can prove
>news media, talk radio and the Internet
is unbiased and equally covering 100% of the time.
>>
>>78798644
Politics is warfare by other means. You should find yourself fortunate that 'crap' is all they are flinging.
>>
>>78799466
He'd have to buy ads first.

And he'd have to be able to afford ads before that.

Lord knows he isn't going to keep lending his campaign money he knows it can't pay back.
>>
>>78801248
Are you stupid he is campaigning for GOP money he has his own regardless that was never the anon point we are talking about the debates
>>
>>78798644
Political shit slinging has been a part of American politics since the day of our founders. Even Jefferson and Adams would competitively shoot verbal slugs back and forth.
>>
>>78798644
>Lel fucking lefties and controlling language and thought

For absolute fragile babbys that are constantly in tears over everything and anything, you sure like totalitarianism.

If I was Hillary I wouldn't want trump telling people why I shouldn't be president either. Particularly when the skellies are bursting out of the closet.
>>
>>78801345
>Are you stupid he is campaigning for GOP money he has his own regardless
I'm aware, but he's not going to spend his own money on this trainwreck. You don't get rich by pissing away millions of dollars.

>debates
>mattering
This isn't the 1980 Republican primary.
>>
>>78801780
>the debates wont matter
>everything trump appears on or touches gets record ratings
>tv ads matter

kek

I cant wait
>>
>>78801780
I like how you ignored the fact that there is simply nothing left new to say about trump and its fucking June lol
>>
File: hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg (20 KB, 446x319) Image search: [Google]
hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg
20 KB, 446x319
>Not allowed to talk about opponent.

Hillary Clinton loves this.

Now you can no longer call her out on her bullshit.
>>
>>78798644
>the other guy is literally a pedophile who has admitted to raping and killing children daily!
>now now, you can't poke fingers, tell us why you should be president
>>
>>78804573
THIS except its literally

>this women is under federal investigation and running for president while no one in this room could even get a job as a Public school custodian in this same position
>now now your ignoring that trump says mean things that's REAL NEWS
>>
Someone post the Taft and Delilah pie political cartoon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.